It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jade helm repression so far:

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 09:55 PM
link   
So nothing even reported about any military activity with regard to Jade Helm?

Maybe the fact that there is nothing to report about the largest military deployment on US soil is cause for concern?

and maybe the US government is preparing to be proactive with protecting our southern borders.

They watched this video and thought, time to deploy our troops:

Or maybe not. Still watching, still waiting.
edit on 6/9/15 by sirric because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 10:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: sirric
Maybe the fact that there is nothing to report about the largest military deployment on US soil is cause for concern?

What makes you think it is the "largest military deployment on US soil"
Why make crap like that up?

edit on 6-9-2015 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 10:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

What makes you think it is the "largest military deployment on US soil"
Why make crap like that up?

I'm not making anything up. It's size and scope of exercise is the largest ever conducted on mainland USA. Here read the published notes.

In a March 24 press release from the Army, Jade Helm 15 was described simply as a “routine training exercise to maintain a high level of readiness.” The reason given for picking out the particular states, including Texas, is because each possesses a “unique terrain” that soldiers might find themselves operating in overseas.

But also in the same press release, the Army specifically notes Jade Helm 15 being separate from the pack, noting it for its “size and scope.” It led to several citizens raising their eyebrows over the idea of a surge of federal presence inside the state.

The mission is vast both geographically and strategically: Elite service members from four branches of the U.S. military will launch an operation this summer in which they will operate covertly among the U.S. public and travel from state to state in military aircraft. Texas, Utah and a section of southern California are labeled as hostile territory, and New Mexico isn’t much friendlier.

That’s the scheme for Jade Helm 15, a new Special Operations exercise that runs from July 15 to Sept. 15. Army Special Operations Command announced it last week, saying the size and scope of the mission sets it apart from many other training exercises.

​An unprecedented military operation spanning seven southwestern US states has grabbed the attention of not only conspiracy theorists, but the governor of the second largest state in the republic.

Jade Helm 15, the largest domestic military exercise ever held on US soil, will bring together over 1,000 members from the nation's elite forces, including Green Berets, Special Ops from the Navy and Marines, and SEALS. The sweeping operation, according to the Pentagon, will give soldiers an opportunity to practice "unconventional warfare."

Not saying that JH15 is a boogieman, just that when the US government increases the Size and Scope of exercises outside of military installations, people will wonder what other reasons might merit this increase of training.
edit on 6/9/15 by sirric because: missed a report

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 10:55 PM
link   
a reply to: MrSpad

Be honest, you were just there for the Blue Bell return. I didn't get any. The other FEMA campers beat me to it

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 11:23 PM
link   

I'm not making anything up. It's size and scope of exercise is the largest ever conducted on mainland USA.

not really, what about Bold Alligator, involving "14,000 marines, sailors, airmen and soldiers, encompassing more than 25 ships and involving eleven countries,[2] with Canada, Mexico, UK, France, Netherlands, Spain, Italy, New Zealand, Australia, and other allied nations participating at sea, on land, and in the air, at Camp Lejeune, North Carolina and in Virginia."

What about "The Carolina Maneuvers were a series of United States Army exercises held around Southern North Carolina and Northern South Carolina in 1941. The exercises, which involved some 350,000 troops, was designed to evaluate United States training, logistics, doctrine, and commanders."

What about the "Desert Rock" exercises, they involved about 22,000 people....

What about "The Louisiana Maneuvers were a series of U.S. Army exercises held around Northern and Western-Central Louisiana, including Fort Polk, Camp Claiborne and Camp Livingston, in 1940 and 1941. The exercises, which involved some 400,000 troops,"

What about "The Oregon Maneuver was a large scale military training exercise held in Central Oregon in 1943. The exercise was designed to test United States Army units prior to deployment in support of Allied combat operations in World War II. The maneuver included approximately 100,000 men."

What about "Exercise Swarmer (also known as Operation Swarmer[1]) was a military exercise conducted in the spring of 1950 by the United States Air Force, United States Army and United States Navy in the southeastern part of the United States, headquartered at Fort Bragg in the state of North Carolina. Starting on April 24 and running through May 8,[2] the exercise was intended to apply lessons learned during the Berlin Airlift to battlefield logistics;[3] the exercise took place over ten days and involved over 60,000 personnel.[3]"

So as you can clearly it was not "largest military deployment on US soil" by a long shot!
edit on 6-9-2015 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 11:25 PM
link   
a reply to: proob4

THAT was the idea train to infiltrate and create intelligence.

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 11:42 PM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

Wow,

All that and a bag of rice, who pissed in your Wheaties?
Look at my profile and ask yourself if I am just some random kook that spouts #.

Now think long and hard about these Exercises you just quoted.

Still not sure.... try posse comitatus.

How about the fact that most if not all of them were held on military installations or off the coast of the US.

Now JH15 isn't held on a MILITARY INSTALLATION. Apples and oranges, learn to tell the difference before you show your ignorance.

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Look at my profile and ask yourself if I am just some random kook that spouts #.

You did in this case, you claimed "largest military deployment on US soil"

Which it obviously was not!

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 11:55 PM
link   
Is JH-15 over already? Is it to late to report to the local FEMA camp they missed me somehow?

posted on Sep, 7 2015 @ 12:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi
Is JH-15 over already? Is it to late to report to the local FEMA camp they missed me somehow?

It is not over yet, they have anoither week to round everyone up.

Report NOW to your local FEMA Camp - and beat the rush! (A free set of steak knives if you report early!)

posted on Sep, 7 2015 @ 12:15 AM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

Seriously???? They are going to trust me with knives???

MUAHAHAHA...... Cool.

posted on Sep, 7 2015 @ 09:20 AM
link   
a reply to: sirric

How about the fact that most if not all of them were held on military installations or off the coast of the US.

And yet we have this...

A series of recent military exercises in major cities including Miami and Houston have alarmed residents and even local officials, many of whom were reportedly unaware that the drills would be taking place in their jurisdictions.

www.thenewamerican.com...

This month, Special Forces candidates will participate in the Robin Sage training exercise, held within 15 North Carolina counties as the final test of their Special Forces Qualification Course training.

www.army.mil...

The urban training, conducted at a closed junior high school and complete with sounds you would normally only hear in a warzone, will include the use of helicopters and simulated ammunition on top of detonations like the ones already felt by residents.

www.dcclothesline.com...

That is just a few that weren't off the coast or done on a military base, so maybe you should do a bit of research and learn that it isn't new to train off base.

posted on Sep, 7 2015 @ 12:12 PM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

Yep, these are by far the largest off post exercises ever!

What was I thinking? BTW these are all from your links

In Galveston, meanwhile, residents suffered from a similar simulated military invasion by U.S. Army Special Operations forces working with other agencies; although there, at least, citizens were given advance warning in news reports. According to local media, some 80 soldiers and an unknown number of law enforcement agents firing “simulated ammunition” were involved in the “urban combat” operations. A military spokesman attempted to justify the scheme in a statement e-mailed to reporters.

Between Oct. 13 and 24, approximately 100 of these students will participate in this exercise before graduating the course and moving on to their first assignments in the Army's Special Forces community. Robin Sage is a two-week exercise run eight times a year, once for each class of Special Forces candidates.

Approximately 200 military service members from units across Fort Bragg will also support the exercise. These military members act as realistic opposing forces and guerrilla freedom fighters, also known as Pineland's resistance movement. These troops play a critical role in the training exercise. To add realism of the exercise, civilian volunteers throughout the state act as role-players. Participation by these volunteers is crucial to the success of this training, and past trainees attest to the realism they add to the exercise.

1. I never said that the US military doesn't drill off base.
2. JH15 is the largest off post exercise held within the US with regards to Size and Scope of mission planning and logistics.
3. Stop trying to prove you know more than I do. You will fail.

edit on 7/9/15 by sirric because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2015 @ 01:46 PM
link   
a reply to: sirric

Yep, these are by far the largest off post exercises ever!

Hate to ruin your joy, but that wasn't my argument as I was replying to you comment...

I was showing that you are wrong as they do have training off base more than you think...and I could care less how big they were.

1. I never said that the US military doesn't drill off base.

Refer to your quote above.

2. JH15 is the largest off post exercise held within the US with regards to Size and Scope of mission planning and logistics.
3. Stop trying to prove you know more than I do. You will fail.

Does someone not like being challenged...cool your jets there big boy I could care less about how much you think you know.

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 05:25 PM
link   
So........it's all over now.....

Seems nothing much has happened.....except some military did some training.

was the lack of a takeover because:

1/ TPTB got scared because their plan was revealed
2/ It was just practice for the REAL takeover.....
3/ Nothing was ever going to happen.

??

posted on Sep, 16 2015 @ 06:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aloysius the Gaul
So........it's all over now.....

Seems nothing much has happened.....except some military did some training.

was the lack of a takeover because:

1/ TPTB got scared because their plan was revealed
2/ It was just practice for the REAL takeover.....
3/ Nothing was ever going to happen.

??

4. Way too many people take Alex Jones and his fearmongering seriously.

posted on Sep, 16 2015 @ 08:28 PM
link   
a reply to: JadeStar

Well that's true, but as a reason for the lack of a takeover I think it is a subset of /3

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join