It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The TSA's 12 Signs You Might Be a Terrorist

page: 1

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Traveling soon? Here are some tips from our friendly TSA on how to avoid suspicious activities that might make you look like a Terrorist.

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 09:25 AM
link   
a reply to: ugmold

LOL............... "Just like the terrorists - we can only win if you change your behavior"

Excellent satire, that was gold.

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 09:32 AM
link   

I really appreciated the laugh, thank you.

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 10:07 AM
link   

That was pure gold!

And probably the most accurate and honest public service announcement for the TSA that I have ever seen! Excellent share ugmold!

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Love it!

That's the best part about profiling: "if you do *this* it's suspicious. But at the same time if it looks like you're trying to NOT do *this* it's also suspicious behavior!"

Example: that guy is breathing heavily, he's obviously a terrorist!

Example #2: that guy is NOT breathing heavily, when everybody knows airport travel is supposed to be pissing people off. That is obviously an indication of impending terrorist acts, because how can he not be breathing heavily?!?

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 10:16 AM
link   
ok yep Ugmold
that was Ug-gold as Sublime stated.
Thank you and I can't believe we pay
for that kind of treatment, And yes it's satirical
but unfortunately it isn't far off the
real deal.

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 10:33 AM
link   
I see that they missed one: "doing nothing".

Thats right.

ABC in Denver reported that anyone can be placed on a terror watch list simply to meet a quota.

Have a great trip!

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Damn it! I thought this was going to be one of those - if you......you might be a terrorist thread. Based on... if you......you might be a redneck.

if your name is Mohammed.....you might be a terrorist
if you strap a bomb to your child....you might be a terrorist
if you are carrying an AK-47 in an airport....you might be a terrorist

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 03:30 PM
link   
WAIT! Everyone knows that if you're an 80-year-old granny in a wheelchair or a cancer patient, you are definitely up to no good and need screening.
edit on 13-7-2015 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 03:47 PM
link   
I'm a 62 yr old white guy with a greying mustache, and sandy blond hair(well most of it anyway), and a (hate to admit this) bulging stomach....I'm never perceived as being anything BUT a tourist. actually, they look at me in an annoying fashion because I'm too slow getting my belt and shoes back on, and scooping up all my metal crap from those plastic bins...and what's wrong with having a disgusting little room for us smokers fed by a little outside air???......waiting hours due to delays without a cigarette makes me one TENSE, ANXIOUS, S.O.B.!!!!!....JUST ASK MY WIFE!!!!.....ok, rant over.....

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 03:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
WAIT! Everyone knows that if you're an 80-year-old granny in a wheelchair or a cancer patient, you are definitely up to no good and need screening.

at least a full-cavity search

new topics

top topics

join