It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Total Of 5 Large Typhoons Heading For China-neatly lined up

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 01:20 AM
link   
Just saw this on CNN, 5 typhoons are neatly making their way to China and the north of Taiwan. The first one will make landfall in Shanghai as a Cat1 typhoon. The second one is bordering at Cat2 and is said to be the size of Alaska. Then there are three more on the way after them.

What's weird about this is that they are all perfectly lined up.. I have never seen that before. If the first two storms cause severe damages rescue efforts will be hampered greatly. The east coast of China has about 24m people along the coastline.

Then there is also the possibility that these storms could increase in severity as they pass over warmer waters.

Tin-foil hat section:
-Could the abnormally warm weather around the world be linked to this?
-Is it not a coincidence that 50% of China's market has ceased trading for 'self preservation'? Especially since Shanghai is the country's financial hub... Hmm?

I don't have any links, just watch the weather. It may just be something worth keeping an eye on. Hopefully not though.
edit on 8-7-2015 by Monkeygod333 because: Corrected title

edit on 8-7-2015 by Monkeygod333 because: same

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 01:28 AM
link   
Link with video.

www.weather.com...

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 01:33 AM
link   
Even if they appear alligned right now, they will likely hit in different areas. Could you imagine toughing out 5 in a row? Wow.

Okay, conspiracy site, why not. The elite are taking China DOWN!! They are hammering the economy, and their agriculture and physical infrastructure. This is just the beginning. You see those 5 dots, connect them, they are shown all over anything having to do with China over the next 5 weeks. You will see nothing but doom. It's all coming to an end.

Hey, kinda felt good to be a kid again. Anyways, hope none hit cat-4, or cat-5, though honestly I do like tracking the big/strong ones. Thanks.

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 01:38 AM
link   
Thanks for the information. Here's an article about it:
Washington Post

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 01:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Monkeygod333

Weird weather always catches my attention because living in the UK our weather loves to simply be 'grey' as today, which is boring, however when I see weather like this coming China's way I shudder. I hate it when its a place that's so heavily populated because the carnage will be worse. Hope the Chinese will be able to ride this weather out. Mother Nature never ceases to astonish me.

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 02:33 AM
link   
I don't know about 5 but there are 3 and one is expected to hit some Japanese islands. The island is already evacuated due to the pending volcano erupting. It is a bit chilly though this time of year here in southern Japan.

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 02:35 AM
link   
I also wonder if this has to do with an increase of nuclear submarines in the area.

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Now where are the HAARP people and the Jade Helm conspirators, are they not going to think this is weather manipulation to throw attention elsewhere?

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 08:09 AM
link   
Pretty impressive image

Could be a bad next couple of weeks for those Pacific Islands and China

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 08:32 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

Yes, there are three main ones now and another two that are still formulating. We'll be able to see how they have developed by Friday.

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 09:53 AM
link   

the ONE storm they show is too far south of Fukushima to send radioactive sea water into China proper

well that blows my "weather wars" conspiracy idea to contaminate China with Fukushima death water

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 04:38 PM
link   
a reply to: St Udio

Give it to the end of the week just to be sure. Things may change abruptly. If HAARP was involved I would say it's a finely tuned machine by now.

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 04:58 PM
link   
from 1 hour ago

mashable.com...

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 04:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Shiloh7

If you want interesting weather come here to North Texas. April and May there was almost no day I looked at my radar app on my phone and didn't see at least one tornado within a 30 mile radius (there were a couple days when I counted at least 6 on my screen), not to mention the flooding.

Or you could come during the summer and try not to die of heat exhaustion. Or visit during the 3 days in late winter where we have ice everywhere and the entire region is shut down with like 50 accidents on the roads.

Anyways - I am always intrigued by intense weather, it is awesome (not in the good sense necessarily). After all, I grew up wanting to be a storm chaser.

I hope the people stay safe and none of these storms get too bad. I fear that if even a few of these are weaker but hit right in a row than we will see devastation like we had with the horrible flooding here in Texas a couple months back.

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 05:02 PM
link   
obviously a HAARP attack. best wishes China.

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 05:24 PM
link   
a reply to: pl3bscheese

Remember when all those hurricanes hit Florida and the meme was making the rounds about God "punishing" Forida for voting for Bush?

Yeah, kinda like that ...

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Depending on if any of these recurve, the US might get some beneficial side effect rains (or a cool snap) out of it if any nudge things around (high & low pressure systems, etc) over here. Worth watching, it'd be sweet for the sweltering western states if any of them leads to a cooler few days.

top topics

join