It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Abortion and why it's wrong

page: 32
<< 29  30  31   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 09:28 PM
link   
a reply to: BuzzyWigs
I'd like to know who's being forced to pay for abortions?
Is it like being "forced" to pay for wars?

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 02:53 PM
link   
a reply to: TechUnique

Is it wrong in cases like this? News from just 2 days ago
www.nydailynews.com...

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 07:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: ElectricUniverse

originally posted by: lifecitizen
a reply to: TechUnique

Abortion is wrong to you. You cant speak for anyone else. It is a personal choice.

Then you are saying that "murder" is only wrong to those people that see it so... So if we use your argument murderers should be allowed to kill people since they don't see it as something wrong.

Ahh, but their is a big difference. Murder is illegal, abortion is not. Murderers are not allowed to "kill people" because society, as a whole, sees it as being "something wrong". Abortion is not seen as being "something wrong" by society, as a whole, thus making it legal. Therefore, your statement is inapplicable and irrelevant.

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 03:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: TechUnique
a reply to: GENERAL EYES

I'm pretty sure out of 125,000 abortions a day not even 5% of them are due to 'valid' reasons.

So you set yourself up to be the person who is to decide what a "valid" reason actually is?

posted on Aug, 16 2015 @ 07:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Seamrog

Given your statement, which is valid to a certain extent. Would you potentially want a child to be brought up in the world where their mother doesn't love them, is a prostitute and drug addict, does not know nor care who the father is?

These are the potential cirumstances you must consider.

posted on Aug, 16 2015 @ 09:01 AM
link   
In general, it seems, and for many, the reaction to abortion is selfish and merely displaced emotion.

Individuals who have no general respect for Life (they support the death penalty, wars, terminal force used by law enforcement, or even, do not support social programs that assist babies and children to have places to live and enough to eat) suddenly become outraged when the issue comes to something that does not concern them in the least, and yet, may affect another's life for decades.

That these same individuals will generally cop to the "necessity" of abortion in certain cases that are "acceptable to them" (like rape, incest, danger to the mother's life) while maintaining that every abortion is "murder" even more clearly demonstrates that in an objective analysis, the issue is not whether a fetus comes to term, but rather, society and the State having control over women's bodies.

What's "wrong with abortion"? People don't know how to mind their own business and want to legislate their "morals."

posted on Aug, 18 2015 @ 03:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Wait. What?
No one is being "forced" to pay for them that isn't the client having the procedure done (or the insurance they bought that might cover it).

Are you sure you were talking to me?
This thread is so old that I can't believe it's still alive.

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Horrific Claim in New Planned Parenthood Video: Intact Brain Was Harvested From ‘Late-Term Male Fetus Whose Heart Was Still Beating’

www.theblaze.com... tus-whose-heart-was-still-beating/

She said that her coworker then tapped the aborted baby’s heart and that it immediately started beating.

“I’m sitting here and I’m looking at this fetus and its heart is beating — and I don’t know what to think,” O’Donnell said. “I knew why it was happening, because the electrical current, the nodes were still firing, and I don’t know if that constitutes it’s technically dead or if it’s alive.”

O’Donnell went on to describe the fact that the baby had a face that included eyelids and a pronounced mouth and nose, but it’s what happened next that she said pushed her over the edge and showed her that working at StemExpress was no longer feasible.

“Since the fetus was so intact [my coworker] said, ‘This is a really good fetus, and it looks like we can procure a lot from it. We’re going to procure brain,’” O’Donnell recounted. ”She takes the scissors and she makes a small incision… and goes, I w

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 01:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Stormdancer777

edit on 19-8-2015 by windword because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 29  30  31   >>

join