It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is The Dragon Family?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2015 @ 02:13 AM
link   

Outside the circle of usual suspects involved in the debate about monetary policy are some interesting characters who are unified in a public message of hope for the world in this regard. Their major claim is that there is an extremely powerful, yet benevolent, secret Asian organization that has the connections, influence and capacity to overcome the inertia of corruption in world finance, doing us all a colossal favor of the highest order.

The primary conspirator in this theory is the so-called Dragon Family, an above-the-law, outside of the system, extremely wealthy family who is motivated to save the world from the grip of the evil Rothschildian banksters and financial manipulators.

posted on Jul, 5 2015 @ 02:23 AM
link   
a reply to: mike dangerously

The Targaryens..

posted on Jul, 5 2015 @ 04:41 AM
link   

what a weird way to end the video, it mentions lsd as if its somehow related then Fin. like wtf o.0

ah ok so i guess it was just an odd plug for one of their prior videos, they just failed to annotate it so it wasnt clear.

edit on 7/5/15 by pryingopen3rdeye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2015 @ 05:42 AM
link   
The Dragon Family was in the news some time ago, I've forgotten the details but they did a lawsuit against someone becuase of bonds worth trillions of dollars that were now virtually worthless. Something about the bonds having a misspelling that caused the bonds to be considered forgeries(thus worthless) - might have been some war bonds from WW II even. Google it and you may find something, I'm sorry about my lack of memories on the subject.

-MM

posted on Jul, 5 2015 @ 07:11 AM
link   

I cannot watch the video on my device; could you elaborate?

Are you saying the Triad (a "family" - with the "dragon" symbology - of people "above" the laws) promises us all their help to bring a revolution and "overcome" the "true" bad guys?

No, thanks.

edit on 5-7-2015 by swanne because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2015 @ 07:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: pryingopen3rdeye

what a weird way to end the video, it mentions lsd as if its somehow related

Hm. A secret, "above the law" organization that is related to drugs? Why does it sound all too familiar?

Triad drug trafficking

OP, I might need clarification? Is the video about the triad or not?

edit on 5-7-2015 by swanne because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2015 @ 07:53 AM
link   
If they're referring to the Li Bloodline, they're supposed to be neck deep in it as one of the ruling families with the other major Illuminati rulers, one of the 13.

posted on Jul, 5 2015 @ 07:56 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Would make sense for them to compete with Rothschild, too. It wouldn't be the first time a group competes for pieces of cake.

posted on Jul, 5 2015 @ 08:02 AM
link   
a reply to: swanne

What's a little friendly competition among friends?

If they are all more or less the evil overlords, evil feeds on itself.

posted on Jul, 5 2015 @ 08:09 AM
link   
Masters change, the bull# stays the same

posted on Jul, 5 2015 @ 07:46 PM
link   
From what I understand they are a Tong made up of couple of Taiwan's richest families.These guys moved to Taiwan with the understanding that the US would honor those bonds how convenient that these documents have all of these little mistakes...
edit on 073131p://4626 by mike dangerously because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2015 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Ummm, why didn't you source this?

What is the Dragon Family

I mean, it is word for word what you wrote.

posted on Jul, 5 2015 @ 08:36 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 5 2015 @ 08:40 PM
link   
a reply to: MerkabaMeditation

Dragon Family History

The Dragon Family goes back at least five hundred years and possibly much further. They may be descended from another planet or dimension. They are known as The Elders. They may have aided China in the developing and selling of luxuries to the world including tasty spices, sensual silk, brightly colored dyes, and elaborate china and pottery.

They oversee astounding amounts of gold. They love beauty. They are peaceful.

According to David Wilcock, their gold funded the United States from its inception. They did this because they wanted a buffer between Illuminati-controlled Europe and China. They believed that if the United States became a financial powerhouse, it would bring balance.

I think this is what you were talking about. The article goes on to say that a secret world court decreed that the Fed Reserve families had to pay 286 trillion to the Dragon Family.

new topics

top topics

join