It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Elite now evacuating ?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2015 @ 07:59 AM
link   
a reply to: boymonkey74

yeah I hear the seed bank phrase with it.. have no clue what is was but

my memory is so vague

I think I remember a few people having money in it

but I know he has one that snow surprised me
remember his bunker in mountain rocks

I wasn't expecting this thread I can have a look but I doubt that it matters

posted on Jul, 4 2015 @ 08:07 AM
link   
I've heard buzz about the super-rich in the US and UK buying places in the third world for evacuation purposes.
don't think it's about nukes, I think it's about economic collapse and angry poor people.

yournewswire.com...

***Robert Johnson, President of the Institute of New Economic Thinking, said at the World Economic Forum in Switzerland that “very powerful people are telling us they’re scared … hedge fund managers all over the world who are buying airstrips and farms in places like New Zealand”.
What is it these wealthy elite know? Why are they preparing for the worst?***

edit on 4-7-2015 by works4dhs because: add source

posted on Jul, 4 2015 @ 11:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: threeeyesopen
a reply to: MonkeyFishFrog

I'd love to post a video but I am on mobile and don't know how to embed videos, otherwise I would have done so for you all.

here you go

posted on Jul, 4 2015 @ 01:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: works4dhs
I've heard buzz about the super-rich in the US and UK buying places in the third world for evacuation purposes.
don't think it's about nukes, I think it's about economic collapse and angry poor people.

yournewswire.com...

***Robert Johnson, President of the Institute of New Economic Thinking, said at the World Economic Forum in Switzerland that “very powerful people are telling us they’re scared … hedge fund managers all over the world who are buying airstrips and farms in places like New Zealand”.
What is it these wealthy elite know? Why are they preparing for the worst?***

New Zealand isn't third world.

Have you seen Detroit?

posted on Jul, 4 2015 @ 04:13 PM
link   
a reply to: mazzroth

Says the guy from Australia. Everyone was ignorant of the capabilities of nuclear weapons at that time and with 50-80 million causalities during WW2 and the rape of Nanking I think Japan got off easy when it comes to the USA not invading Japan's home Island and getting carpet bombed until they MAYBE decided to given up the Bushido code of mass suicide.

but this is a debate for a different thread.

NOT TO MENTION I was referring to a country knowing the retaliation of being countered with nukes and being equally destroyed if they launched nukes at another country, during WW2 the USA was the only country with nukes.

nice jab though

posted on Jul, 5 2015 @ 11:55 AM
link   
a reply to: TWILITE22

Thank you I appreciate that

posted on Jul, 5 2015 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Wait what are the elites doing? Bugging out?

Revelations 6:15

"Go into the rocks, hide in the ground from the

What could they have to fear?

fearful presence of the LORD and the splendor of his majesty!"

I been tell'n you people,( Glory to the Most High ) the elites know he exists.

Rev.6
14The sky was split apart like a scroll when it is rolled up, and every mountain and island were moved out of their places. 15Then the kings of the earth and the great men and the commanders and the rich and the strong and every slave and free man hid themselves in the caves and among the rocks of the mountains; 16and they said to the mountains and to the rocks, "Fall on us and hide us from the presence of Him who sits on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb;…

Maybe they will soon find out what it's like to war without
controling both sides. Otherwise, what could they fear?

posted on Jul, 7 2015 @ 12:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: threeeyesopen

Thank you I appreciate that

your welcome!
the connection that most of us didn't see before 911 caught us with our pants down but there's not a damn thing any of us can do about it right now except head to higher ground.
what I know for sure though is according to the ones in the know "it's always just around the corner" as far as the end of everything to keep us guessing and ultimately keep us in fear.
what happens happens I refuse to live in fear.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join