It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Religion Failed

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2015 @ 02:18 PM
link   
a reply to: LittleByLittle

You are a superior soul then others. This is self-righteous, self exalting dogma. Reincarnation based on "Comic Good Karma", is really just spiritual existentialism. (Justified Inequality)

Love is Good, Karma is Chaos.

If we reincarnate it is based on Chaos appart from any past life advantages. This is equanimity which is what Siddhartha Gautama taught. I do not have to ask him, because I understand his teachings.

If a person who is seeking the light struggles to find it, they might as well stop trying and wait until the next life. Because apparently they are not as Spiritually Capable as you.
edit on 4-7-2015 by Isurrender73 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2015 @ 02:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Isurrender73

You are a superior soul then others. This is self-righteous, self exalting dogma. Reincarnation based on "Comic Good Karma", is really just spiritual existentialism.

Love is Good, Karma is Chaos.

If we reincarnate it is based on Chaos appart from any past life advantages. This is equanimity which is what Siddhartha Gautama taught.

If a person who is seeking the light struggles to find it, they might as well stop trying and wait until the next life. Because apparently they are not as Spiritually Capable as you.

. I am in between. More aware of things than some less than others. What you do in one life will effect the other lives so a step taken in one life is a step not needed to be taken in another life.

Let meet again in a 100 years and compare what you and I wrote in this thread and what objective truth is. Will be funny to see how our thoughts compare to the real deal.

Namaste

posted on Jul, 4 2015 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Fair enough. I think we both want what is best for humanity so we can agree to dissagee.

Better to Love than be right, sometimes I get stubborn and have to remind myself that opposing views are good for mankind.

Or be reminded by someone a little more loving than myself. :-)
edit on 4-7-2015 by Isurrender73 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2015 @ 03:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Isurrender73

Fair enough. I think we both want what is best for humanity so we can agree to dissagee.

Better to Love than be right, sometimes I get stubborn and have to remind myself that opposing views are good for mankind.

Or be reminded by someone a little more loving than myself. :-)

Humanity have great potential not realized yet.

Will be interesting to see what happens next.

edit on 4-7-2015 by LittleByLittle because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join