It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Children who say homosexuality is ‘wrong’ could be viewed as extremist threat

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 07:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Darth_Prime
a reply to: WeAreAWAKE

Ok, but you can say that with Religion, which is truly the case now, you could say that with Straight people... any type of person, you can't just single out the "Fringe Gays" and say that we wont stop until we take over

First...I never said "take over". Second...I did say that about other fringe groups. (see the last part of my post). All I am saying in my response to the other poster asking why some in the gay community are still yelling "bigot", etc. is that there are some people in the gay community (and as I said...other communities) that will never be happy unless they defeat the opposition. That is how some people are. Some people don't just want to win...they want to rub it in the loser's face or kick them while they are down. Every group fighting for something has those fringe people also. THAT is who the other poster is running into. And it is no surprise we find them here on ATS where its entire purpose is to voice your opinion.

I hope that clears THAT up.

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 07:08 PM
link   
PS: But I would suggest this. Your "fight" has created some of these fringe people. I hope you are able to reel them in when it is done unlike some in (for example) the black community. Examples would include Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton and their followers. People who want to keep the fight going even after they have won and milk the benefits of keeping their group as victims. We really don't need more of that mentality.

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 07:13 PM
link   

We wont be happy while we the GLBTQ+ are still getting discriminated, abused and degraded and murdered. so if that takes a lifelong fight than it does. i know we can't force people to be tolerant there will always be racist or bigots or people that hate other people for no reason or for specific reasons, i get that we can't force people, but we can still fight for protections and to talk about the untruths that many say about us (GLBTQ+)

to be honest i haven't come in contact with any of these 'Fring GLBTQ+'

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 07:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Darth_Prime

We wont be happy while we the GLBTQ+ are still getting discriminated, abused and degraded and murdered. so if that takes a lifelong fight than it does. i know we can't force people to be tolerant there will always be racist or bigots or people that hate other people for no reason or for specific reasons, i get that we can't force people, but we can still fight for protections and to talk about the untruths that many say about us (GLBTQ+)

to be honest i haven't come in contact with any of these 'Fring GLBTQ+'

I'm signing off and I really don't say this to be a prick...but...if you don't "see" the fringe, I would give a little thought to the possibility you are one of them. Seriously...I'm not being an ass...I don't know you at all and can't judge you. But if you don't see the people in a group you associate with that are extreme...anyway...peace.

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 07:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

originally posted by: theabsolutetruth
a reply to: Gryphon66

The fact that homosexuality was illegal in the UK and most western societies until recently is proof enough of it not being accepted by the group /tribe psyche.

How so? You were offering human tribal structures as your evidence ... and the national structures you're referring to certainly don't apply.

Laws against homosexuality came rather late in British history ... 1533 to be exact ... Timeline of LGBT History in Britain

Well honeslty the laws against open homosexuality we4re put into play when christianity started to spread in roman times. This occurred before the roman empire collapsed.

It was common for example for men to have younger male lovers. There were brothels where both sexes had same sex interactions. But then christianity invaded and the dark ages....

But they also often were expected to have heteosexual relations too. So a wife and husband might have children yet still have same sex lovers./

I think everyone can potentially be bisexual, but it's not allowed to be expressed in many people because of belief/culture. It might be something which must take root at a young age too.
edit on 3-7-2015 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 09:36 PM
link   
this is exactly whats wrong about hate..fascism begets fascism. the only way to handle something is to stop trying so hard, let nature take its course. dont fall for the fascism trap. it goes both ways,

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 09:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: sanitizedinfo
this is exactly whats wrong about hate..fascism begets fascism. the only way to handle something is to stop trying so hard, let nature take its course. dont fall for the fascism trap. it goes both ways,

Nature? What nature would that be exactly?

Survival of the fittest?

posted on Jul, 4 2015 @ 05:58 PM
link   
a reply to: purplemer

1st amendment. Use common sense of course! lol

And if I'm in a cell, better watch out, they'll take you or someone you or I know next.
edit on 4-7-2015 by BlackboxInquiry because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2015 @ 06:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlackboxInquiry

1st amendment. Use common sense of course! lol

And if I'm in a cell, better watch out, they'll take you or someone you or I know next.

Peeps have been arrested and charged for making comments on social medias, journalists can be hunted down the world over for speaking the truth, the internet is censored, the media is censored and you think you have free speech.

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Great idea. Lets make more problems instead of solving the ones we already have!

Nothing like good ole fashion backwards thinking for the win!

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Not arguing the point - I know it's turned very Marxist...we have our current 'leaders' to thank for that - and all those lemmings who keep voting their policies in place.

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Uh... you do realize that we are all on an alternative thinking website/forum that even Wikipedia will not acknowledge? That makes everyone on this board on some form of the fringe.

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Sounds like the kid has a sense of what is wrong.
Like our Founding Fathers, wherein Thomas Jefferson proposed a law to have homosexuals castrated.

posted on Jul, 7 2015 @ 10:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: MonkeyFishFrog

Uh... you do realize that we are all on an alternative thinking website/forum that even Wikipedia will not acknowledge? That makes everyone on this board on some form of the fringe.

Yes...but on different subjects and different extremes from supporters to deniers. I'm simply suggesting that on this subject, the other member may be an extremist if they don't see the fringe within the group with which they associate. I see extremists in every group including the ones which I am included. I would classify myself in the anti-federal-government fringe foremost. I'm also fringe-ish on non-group subjects that I associate with other groups. For example...lying, controlling others, trying to force (not convince) one's opinion upon others and hypocrisy. So while you may find me bitching about "progressives", usually it is about the those particular subjects.

Yes...I dissect everything until I understand it as much as possible...including myself and those with whom I converse.
edit on 7/7/2015 by WeAreAWAKE because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2015 @ 03:33 PM
link   
People who are for straight and heterosexual rights are now terrorists?

What next?

You see I believe this whole homosexual agenda is part of an evil population control agenda.

And it makes you wonder who is the real terrorists if "gay sex" is now the ultimate form of birth control (and/or abortion and termination of the human race).

posted on Jul, 7 2015 @ 03:52 PM
link   

I am irked by the fringe people - the EXTREME ACTIVISTS FOR GAY RIGHTS... even the poster who make him/herself out as BEING PART OF a VICTIMIZED and discriminated group, the LGBT community, is in fact part of the fringe you are describing.

It is sad that they are in fact creating a NEW BOX to live in, a NEW LIMITED mindset, that is all about them and to hell with the straight people - they want a right to exist, but deny that heterosexuality is essential to the very essence of EXISTENCE.

if they won't rest until all opposition is eliminated, they might as well curse their own existence or the STRAIGHT sex that caused their existence in the first place.

I have more respect for bisexuals or pansexuals or demisexuals - at least they are not so closed minded as to EXCLUDE a certain gender from their mind scope and world view. They are in fact more open minded than these PARANOID FRINGE gays, that are all about "men for men" and "women for men" type of thing. There is no true equality in that type of thing. I have found more bigotry in this "fringe thinking movement" than in the "bigotry" experienced by them through other "hateful bashers" or bigots if you will.
edit on 7-7-2015 by PixelAntagonist because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2015 @ 04:21 PM
link   
a reply to: PixelAntagonist

Yes, we want to completely wipe out any Heterosexuals... except the good looking ones, those we will turn

I have more respect for bisexuals or pansexuals or demisexuals - at least they are not so closed minded as to EXCLUDE a certain gender from their mind scope and world view.

It's not excluding a Gender, just because we think our Gender is better, i'm not sure if you know what Homosexuality means, when you are attracted to the same sex.. so i don't understand where you are getting at?

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join