It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gay Marriage and the NWO Agenda

page: 13
<< 10  11  12   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 07:38 AM
link   
a reply to: TrappedPrincess

It's kind of a weird mind rape he is inventing. Invent a bogeyman that is "attacking his voice as a Christian" when no such thing is occurring. No one is arresting or silencing him or any other religious conservative for pitching a whine fest because gays can get married now.
edit on 30-6-2015 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 07:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: AuranVector
I do not have a problem with homosexual marriage

Ok, then why are you proposing to call marriage between two people of the same sex "something different" to marriage?

Why can't it be called "marriage" ? The joining of two, loving people together?

If you don't have a problem with homosexuality or, "The Gays" as you so eloquently put it, why then do you say...

...It should have been called something else though -- like same-sex union (SSU). They could have had SSU with all the legal benefits of marriage, without calling it marriage.

You somehow think it will change YOUR marriage and your rights within your own marriage??

But the Globalists wanted to call it marriage so they could re-define marriage and open the door to making it meaningless. And the Globalists get to use the Gays to persecute traditional values & traditional Christians.

Evidence, please. Otherwise I could just as easily say you're a shill for anti-gay rights and everything you have said is just pure propaganda. I won't - i'll give you the benefit of the *enormous* doubt, but you can't keep saying "globalists" and so on, *presuming* know what these proposed people are thinking. If they exist - you don't know what they are thinking. You're assuming.

And assumption if the futher of all mock ups.
edit on 30-6-2015 by noonebutme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 07:52 AM
link   
a reply to: introvert

This is the 2nd time in this thread (including the OP) that "could care less" is misused. If someone "could care less" about something then by default they do care. The proper phrase is "couldn't care less" - just FYI

On Topic: IMO the decent Christians who couldn't care less about certain things stated in their Bible, the supposed Word of God, aren't true believers. If they were they'd have to believe that their God is flawed which goes against the core belief.

Don't misunderstand me, I prefer the "pick-and-choose" religious folks...at least it shows they're not totally mindless.

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 08:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

It's kind of a weird mind rape he is inventing. Invent a bogeyman that is "attacking his voice as a Christian" when no such thing is occurring. No one is arresting or silencing him or any other religious conservative for pitching a whine fest because gays can get married now.

Sometimes I wish the bogeyman was real and rounding them up if not to just shut them up and let's get this show on the road already. I love when they say "be careful what you wish for" and I say NO, even if I believed that endgame scenario was what was being played out I'm not scared like they are. I'm ready to go or move on from this place, I won't/can't check out on my own accord so I guess I'm just going to have keep adventuring and learning in the meantime.

I'm actually also disappointed that they haven't taken it upon themselves and do something about it like revolt or something. It amounts to all bark and no bite as they say. Furthermore the LGBT community must be doing something right for a "2% demographic" to impose their will on the majority. Hey maybe it's because 2% is the next step after 1%, so the elite must favor us over you guys, I'm Sorry...WOMP WOMP WOMMMM
edit on CDTTue, 30 Jun 2015 08:42:50 -0500amppAmerica/Chicago30-05:00Tue, 30 Jun 2015 08:42:50 -050042 by TrappedPrincess because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 08:57 AM
link   

I'd just wish that they'd wakeup and FINALLY smell all the # they have been shoveling and show some accountability for creating the situation that is NOW biting them in the ass. But instead, we get threads like this that shift the blame off to some illusionary foe so that the problem people don't have to do any soul searching for their behavior to understand why they wound up in this situation.

It's the worst kind of cognitive dissonance. Why does it ALWAYS have to be about them, and THEIR problems? If they don't currently HAVE a problem, they have to invent one so that they can pretend they are being abused. This despite the fact that they have been sitting in a position of abuser for QUITE some time.

I'm so glad I left that faith. People like the OP would make me embarrassed to call myself Christian.

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 10:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: TonyS
a reply to: AuranVector

1) Its a done deal; its over with and
2) Why do you care so much? If you're not Gay, what does it matter? I don't see how you, in your limited life time, (we all have limited lifetimes), are going to be injured by this at all.

Get a grip. Get over it.

I care about the U.S., my home and the home of my ancestors since the 1640's.

It's being systematically destroyed by the Globalists.

Bernie Sanders has a good chance of winning the WH in 2016. I suppose you think that's good news.

The self-obsessed have difficulty seeing anything beyond their own self interest.

I don't think I'm self-obsessed; I'm a pragmatist. In case you hadn't noticed, the US is self-described as a Nation of Immigrants. By implication that means that length of time of residence of anyone's family counts for nothing. And as a Nation of Immigrants, the DemoPublican political party of Government has, since 1965, embraced an entirely open borders policy. That means, that for all practical purposes, the US Government has surrendered sovereign control over its borders and is a Nation State without borders.

A nation state without borders, with borders open to all, is a homeland to no one. We're all just sojourners here. And, because nothing is rooted in any cultural tradition each generation gets to redefine the social contract and compact between those who govern and the governed. As we age, we pass out of relevance to the "conversation" because we are of the past and not of the future. We become, essentially, "hostages to fortune", as my father was fond of noting.

These are difficult concepts to understand, much less accept. I began to "get it" in a Constitution Law course in Law School. I aced the course on the basis of a one word answer to an essay question. The question, at its essence was, "What does the US Constitution say in terms of what it describes" and my one word answer was...."Nothing". The US Constitution is re-written at the will and whim of the Supreme Court. So, for example, today you have the right to bear arms; tomorrow, maybe not so much. It just depends who's on the Court. The Constitution is, for all practical purposes, a framework around an Etcha Sketch. Shake it up and start over whenever the Court wants to.

So, for example, the Court used to follow rules that limited the Court to strict interpretation of the Constitution. Today, the Court legislates from the bench. Another interesting trend of the Court is that it is ever more looking to the laws and statutes and legal principles of foreign jurisdictions, international law and laws adopted by the Court in the Hague. In so doing, the Court is increasingly becoming in line with the Globalists and the NWO of the One World Government model.

The only constants are change, taxes and death.

Oh, and Bernie Sanders is no friend of mine; and he has as much chance of becoming President as I do.
Cheers

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 10:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Also they know they have lost control or losing it in the USA.

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 10:48 AM
link   
a reply to: boymonkey74

But that's the thing, they never HAD control. Sure they got close with McCarthyism and all the hyper-patriotic crap passed off as pro-Christian nonsense, but they still didn't have complete control of the government. Not to mention it was only a matter of time before those gains would be removed since they were unconstitutional anyways.

The problem is that once they got these little gains in government, they rewrote their own history to say that the nation was ALWAYS like this. Then they teach that nonsense to the children who repeat it to THEIR children, and no one sources any claims. Historic education in this country is a travesty. (WHY CAN'T WE HAVE A HISTORY FORUM!?!?!)

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 12:19 AM
link   

The key term here is “hive mind.” I suspect many of the Leftists are part of a “collective mind” – they merely repeat what they’ve been told to say by the Leftist media and Leftist academia all their lives. They do not offer an opinion unless it’s “politically correct” and part of accepted groupthink.

Leftists plead for tolerance, but they do NOT tolerate opinions contrary to their own. The most offensive & persistent bashers are the most intolerant of differing opinions.

What I find disturbing is the badgering interrogation technique used – very reminiscent of Communist brainwashing methods.

The bottom line is the Gays have been used by the Left (where the Globalist agenda is most transparent) to further the NWO agenda of destroying marriage & traditional values. I fear the persecution of traditional Christians will only increase -- until they’re afraid to speak out in public.

Hive mind.....yeah, that pretty much sums it up! Hive, collective, all thinking the same thing. Makes sense, all being of the same spirit. Disturbing, indeed!

posted on Jul, 5 2015 @ 03:04 AM
link   

Great, so glad the right to die is going to be available. I'll be the first in line.

posted on Jul, 5 2015 @ 05:38 AM
link   
There has always been a subset of the population that needs to view reality as declining and headed for a fall. Usually these are more conservative people that don't like the idea of cultural change at the best of times, and as they grow older, they become very nostalgic for the remembered world of their youth ... the source of the phrase "the good ol' days."

It's really easy (and intellectually lazy) to gesture toward some amorphous and nefarious group of individuals who are working behind the scenes to achieve some hidden goal. Some do it with the idea of "globalists" and I've done it myself with the idea of "neocons" secretly plotting the downfall of America.

We are going through a very radicalized period in our history right now, I will admit. There are two sides, because two sides have been manufactured ... and always have been as a form of social control. Good and evil; right and wrong; liberal and conservative.

I've looked at such questions intently for almost 20 years. The conclusion that I've come to is actually more frightening to me than the idea that there is a Big Bad moving in the shadows ...

... because I don't think anyone, anywhere, actually knows what the heck is going on.

posted on Jul, 5 2015 @ 06:10 AM
link   

"It has everything to do with destroying marriage. Marriage will be made meaningless..."

You're not a value judge of strangers marriages ... nobody, literally not one person getting married on the entire planet, will concern themselves with your value judgement.

posted on Feb, 5 2019 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Gay marriage is a conspiracy to keep the population down. Biologically same sex people can not produce children. Besides that, marriage was created by God to be a union between a Man and a Woman in order to form a stable home to raise godly children. Genesis 2:24 shoes this. Ephesians 5:25 shows that husbands should love their wives. No human organization has the right to redefine what God laid out. However all people deserve the same rights, so perhaps extend the tax breaks and other benefits to homosexuals and even people who are just roommates. You must be kind to nonbelievers and show them God's love, then rebuke sin once they choose to follow God.

posted on Feb, 5 2019 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Oh, look, recalcitrant bigotry masquerading as conspiracy theorism....

posted on Feb, 5 2019 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Wow,

Well...........this OP will doubtless be judged to be HATE SPEECH!

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12   >>

join