It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

7 Key Events That Are Going to Happen by The End of September

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 07:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: Temudjin

Which are?

You know which ones; lovingly committed. Murder, enslavement, rape, robbery the taking of others land and natural resources using a strong occupying ARMY; the total extermination of a genetic line using the reason (cries FOUL/not up to snuff breeding). Just the usual normal shenanigans that cause humans to murder each other for their own SELFISH personal gain. Don't kill these people YET they may still evolve if given the chance OF MORE TIME. Who gets to play God as the definer of the fate, existence of another individualized being other than God Itself.
edit on 3-7-2015 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 08:01 PM
link   
a reply to: LDragonFire

Although I won't say it has nothing to do with our turning our backs on God because it does as marked in scripture in several places.

This is not a unique phenomena to the US, nor is it unique to unbelievers.

There are plenty who profess to faith who are simply sleep walking through the motions or they are following false teachers who have led them astray.

I'm talking about folks like the prosperity Gospel mega church folks. Anyone follows a pastor who can think its a profound statement to say that you aren't going to church for God, you're doing it for you to make yourself happy, is missing some core teachings.

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 07:10 AM
link   
a reply to: vethumanbeing

So more of the same you are saying?

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 07:18 AM
link   
My Great Aunt said to me on the phone yesterday that she and many others believe that Jesus will return by Late September.

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 07:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

The "end times" make Christians all twitterpated (and it breaks my heart that I have to explain that this is a term from Bambi (1942)) because that's when they get their mansions in heaven ... and the rest of us get what we've got coming to us.

Ultimate destruction of the Earth is merely the logical outcome of such a life-hating, reality-avoiding "philosophy."

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 07:29 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Translation: "My church is better than their church."

(Hint: They say the same thing about your version of the religion.)

Oh, and subtle and skillful use of "now I'm not saying that god is punishing us for gay marriage, but ... "

edit on 7Mon, 06 Jul 2015 07:30:41 -050015p072015766 by Gryphon66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 07:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Yea I get that. It's just a shame too, if these Christians spent less time fantasizing about all the glory they can be having in the next life, they could work together to improve THIS life.

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 07:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: antar
My Great Aunt said to me on the phone yesterday that she and many others believe that Jesus will return by Late September.

I'm actually very hopeful that this is true. Then the non-biblical Rapture can occur and all the Christians will be gone to their reward.

I'm not very hopeful, mind you ... more like a fantasy on my part.

(LOL)

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 07:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: Gryphon66

Yea I get that. It's just a shame too, if these Christians spent less time fantasizing about all the glory they can be having in the next life, they could work together to improve THIS life.

Bingo-bango.

Couldn't have said it better myself.

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 05:40 PM
link   
The list is upto 13 here is a video going over these 13 event that will happen before or by Sept 2015:

I haven't included at least 17 other prediction for Sept 2015, mostly based on meteor impacts.
edit on 27-7-2015 by LDragonFire because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 05:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
a reply to: ketsuko

Translation: "My church is better than their church."

(Hint: They say the same thing about your version of the religion.)

Oh, and subtle and skillful use of "now I'm not saying that god is punishing us for gay marriage, but ... "

My church basically consists of me, my husband and our son. In other words, there is no church.

But I'm not sure how you can look think that you go to church for yourself and not God. And do good for yourself and not the people you are doing good for. Sound legit.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join