It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did NAACP president lie about her race? City investigates

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2015 @ 11:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Jaellma

You know what I think? I think that this Women is a liar, and that she obviously is seriously mentally ill. She needs help. ~$heopleNation

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Rachel Dolezal, who resigned as president of the NAACP’s Spokane, Washington, chapter on Monday, filed a lawsuit against Howard University in 2002 alleging that she was discriminated against because she was white. This week, Dolezal made national headlines when her parents revealed their daughter was actually white and had been misrepresenting herself as black for years.

www.theblaze.com...

Filed in Washington, D.C.’s Superior Court, the lawsuit formally alleged “discrimination based on race, pregnancy, family responsibilities and gender.” The discrimination was “motivated by a discriminatory purpose to favor African-American students,” the suit added.

A judge dismissed the lawsuit in 2004 and no compelling evidence emerged to prove she was discriminated against. The Smoking Gun reports:

Following the dismissal of Dolezal’s lawsuit (and the Court of Appeals decision), she was ordered to reimburse Howard for a “Bill of Costs” totaling $2728.50. During the case, she was also ordered to pay the university nearly $1000 in connection with an “obstructive and vexatious” court filing that sought to improperly delay her examination by an independent doctor.

Maybe she became black for revenge?

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 09:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: buddah6
If this girl wants to be black...go for it! Now, I want to be a 6'2", 200 pound, blond haired Chinese marathon runner. My wheelchair can be a yellow Chevy Camaro and the battery pack can be a LS7 engine with 600 horsepower... Naw, I'm happy being a 70 year old curmudgeon...lol.

If the NAACP is OK with Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson then this gal is deluded but OK.

That damned Bruce Jenner who was a woman trapped in a man's body. Now, we have a black woman trapped in a white woman's body. What's next?

I beleive that Stevie Ray Vaughan was peged as a black man in a white mans body by BB King no less.

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join