It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2 Years Down The Drain

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 10:31 AM
link   
a reply to: jaymp

If she still considers you her best friend then she made a huge mistake breaking up with you, and she will realize the hard way that you can't have your birthday cake and eat it all too.

My suggestion, if there were problems in the relationship take some time to re evaluate what those issues were, it'll take some time to move on but you are better off not being in a relationship where one person constantly lies, once trust is gone once it's extremely hard to trust again.

Take sometime for yourself, tell her you need space and and if she contacts you just be civil short and brief. Don't feed her ego.

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Lessons learned, so not a total loss.
Sorry this happened to you.

People walk into our lives than back out again. Mostly I see it as "I'd of never left" but thank goodness they had the stones to "walk". Otherwise I'd never "get" that I deserve better or grow as a person. It sucks & it's hard, but some of us are stubborn and need the kick in the arse.

Mostly it's less about us, and all about them anyways.
That in mind, I agree whole heartedly with breaking any patterns that attract that type of person. Or at least finding a way to turn off my moron-magnet? LOL!

Something good can't happen to you if you haven't made room for it to walk in.
Sometimes just stopping to take a breather is enough for something good to catch up to you.
Yep.....optimist!!!

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Just be glad you didnt marry the wrong person.
edit on 11-6-2016 by smirkley because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 10:09 PM
link   
I'm sorry that you are experiencing this loss.

People/you are right in that it is a learning experience. Big help, right?!

I think I am learning that there ARE soul suckers in the world and they just feed on our pain and past and present and feed on the emotional turmoil and wreckage that they create and leave behind.

It can be difficult to overcome any encounter with those types and if you are in a toxic relationship for years with someone like that the psychological and emotional damage somehow starts the cycle over (sometimes) and there seems to be no end to the pain and suffering.

I wish you the best!

Truly, good luck!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join