It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia fears a recession will hurt pro-Kremlin politicians, so it's moving up elections

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2015 @ 10:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra
a reply to: MALBOSIA

Putins actions thus far would suggest he very much cares about what others think about him. He stated as much we he complained about not being treated as equals / respect.

Ya but why do you care?

You tallented and dedicated Xcathdra. You put a lot of time in on these these threads which I cannot help but respect. Why you won't soend as much time and energy helping your own people with problems at home and focus almost entirely on Russia leaves me scratching my head and a little dissapointed that you won't fight for your own team.

You give too much attention to Russia where I do not believe they deserve it. The Russian people should worry about their own leaders if they are a problem for them.

posted on Jun, 6 2015 @ 09:02 PM
link   
a reply to: MALBOSIA

Ya but why do you care

Anyone who wants peace must be concerned about the actions of a violent madman. He blew up Russian apartment buildings to get special powers granted to invade Chechniya in a war of genocidal proportions. He has launched false flag attacks in Ukraine to justify invading it, and he is about to do the same in Central Asia.

posted on Jun, 6 2015 @ 09:18 PM
link   
a reply to: luthier

Nice try. Its fun to take things out of context and mix and match.

Nice try at misleading others. Everything was quoted verbatim, and in context.

Are we talking about rights? Or checks and balances.

Checks and balances, as you challenged me to do. As I keep pointing out, there is no system of checks and balances in the Russian system. My quotations from the Russian Federation Constitution prove that. When there is no system of checks and balances, human rights are easy to quash. It took America 250 years to reach the state it's in; it took Russia 25, and they are much, much worse.

<< 2  3  4   >>

join