It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is the US arming ISIS? Iraq Loses 2,300 Armored Humvees to ISIS

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 02:33 AM
link   
a reply to: game over man

Yes, we are.

Its called controlled opposition.

Ron Paul is asking the same thing.

posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 08:03 AM
link   

No doubt about it as far as I'm concerned...And what happens to all these Iraqi soldiers who supposedly abandon this equipment??? I suspect a great many just flip over to the ISIS side...

posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Something has to be up, when you have an arsenal like this how does anyone get past you?
I would think that with that kind of fire power that less than 200 of our military veterans would be able to stop a pretty sizable ISIS attack .....so why can't they hold their own ground with all the best stuff that we give them? It does seem that our government knows where all this stuff is going to to end up.

posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Do you mean these guys in the vid? But hey look on the bright side, you all payed to go in there to the tune of billions, but at least they sold all those Humvee and other hardware to the so called Iraqi army which got lost to them ISIS fellows. What was it to the tune of 579 million your link said. So look on the bright side, somebody came out on top of that deal, and it was not the citizens or the Iraqi army, but hey, at least one guy probably picked up how to do jumping jacks right in all those years we were there most likely, so that's a bonus you all get.

But no dude, its all like one big giant coincidence that things just seem to be happening like they are, well almost like stacked dominoes. But you want to know whats a even more scary thought? None of our leaders or think tanks or people there who were raking in the dough, thought this would happen. So take your pick, either its all planed. Or they are all so incompetent that they may as well have planed it. Either way the arms market is far from a dead end street ya know for all parties involved.

posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 04:34 PM
link   
I wonder why they didn’t get in the Humvees and flee?

If this was a set up it was real tight and depended on bribery of the Iraqi army leaders.

And ISIS spies in the Iraqi army group along with the US and Iraqi conspirators

It seems now ISIS uses those Humvees as gigantic bombs

posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Of course the US is behind Isis

Even Canada sent 90 million dollars to then Syrian Rebels who became full blown Isis.

Us Canada uk Israel Saudis and turkey.

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 12:51 AM
link   
It's funny because i was randomly thinking about this yesterday.
Since the general consensus is that ISIS came about naturally ( meaning not U.S.-exaggerated like Al-Qaeda ), the entire U.S. military institution must've been popping champagne and giving each other garorade showers when ISIS gains notoriety.
It's like free advertising to justify the long-overstayed American military occupation in the middle east.

So in other words, yes I agree that the U.S. aiding ISIS with supplies and support is entirely plausible. In fact, it would fit the historical model of U.S. foreign affair behavior PERFECTLY.

good post

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 05:37 PM
link   
a reply to: mobiusmale

You should look up status of forces agreement in iraq. The withdrawal date had already been set by then president bush

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 08:53 AM
link   
of coarse iraq shows no will to fight ISIS, they harbour them! lets get real, you dont just "loose" over 2k humvees, we arent stupid.

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 10:36 PM
link   
So that's how many humvees it is also to not just the out Saddam/Assad, but depopulate Iraq/Syria severely.

Big investment in the Cause!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join