It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Need Some Positive Vibes & Prayers

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Hi ATS. I typically wouldn't post anything too personal but I need some help.

Two weeks ago, my dad found out he may have prostate cancer. Tomorrow he goes in to get the results of the biopsy and see what the plan will be. They don't seem to think it's spread any where else and I'm hoping they can remove his prostate and be done with it.

Anyways, I would appreciate prayers if you believe in a God. If not, positive vibes or thoughts would be great. I lost my mom several years ago to cancer and it's hitting me kind of hard.

I hate being a downer on here. Hopefully I'll have good news in the coming months. Trying to stay positive.

Thanks!

PS: F*CK CANCER

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Positive thoughts for you
of course

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 11:38 PM
link   
Prayers for Dad and I'll even throw in an Angel to watch over him.
Please keep us posted on the results.

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 11:41 PM
link   
a reply to: jtrenthacker

i don't know what i believe. but i will do both, just in case.

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 11:41 PM
link   
You and your Dad will be in my thoughts and prayers. I usually tell people to stay a mile away from the internet when dealing with biopsies, but IF he has prostate cancer; it is VERY treatable! I am going to link the WebMD site, it has some wonderful information. Good luck and please keep us updated.

WebMD-ProstateCancer

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Huge positive vibes for your dad and you. Its amazing what positive vibes and prayers can. My dad had his prostate removed due to cancer nine years ago and he is doing fine with no chemo or anything, funny but not funny his dog was diagnosed with prostate cancer at the same time . best of luck to your dad. Love and strength to you both.

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 12:49 AM
link   
I lost a brother to prostate cancer. Another brother was diagnosed, but it was found early and he is doing well. I hope it is early enough that your dad can be treated with good results. My best wishes and most positive energies going out to your dad for strength, healing and wellness.

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 02:06 AM
link   

My old man and lady currently fighting the battle.. You're right, positive thoughts are the way forward.

Every night he has a positive thinking ritual and so far he has outlived all expectations.

Positive thoughts going your way - -

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 03:00 AM
link   

I Changed My Avatar to My, "The Guardian" Dragon. I will wear Him There for a long duration of the events in Yours and Your Dad's Life for Protection, and am sending Good Healing Vibes Your way!! Best of Good Luck to Your Dad and You!!! Syx...

edit on 29-5-2015 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 04:58 AM
link   
Mega positive vibes for you and your dad!

PEACE.

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 07:56 AM
link   

I have better than a prayer

YouTube a video of a guy beating a prostate cancer with melassiss and baking soda

Just make sure it isn't the arm and hammer one but the one you buy out of bulk section in food store

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 10:38 AM
link   
a reply to: BentBone

Do You know how to post a video here? If not,
copy that address from it and post it here.
I will post the video for you!

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Good vibes and prayers for good health out to your Dad and strength for your family.

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 11:07 PM
link   
UPDATE:

First off, I am really touched by all of the replies of encouragement. Reading through them this morning made me me tear up a little. Very cool to have more or less strangers pick you up when you're down. Thank you.

So, test results show that it is definitely cancer. It is an aggressive form of cancer. His PSA is about 400 and I guess normal is around 4. However, the doctor is very optimistic that it can be treated. They are going to inject hormones into the area to hopefully shrink it down as much as possible. Then what remains would be dormant. (I'm sure I'm not getting this technically right as this is all coming from my dad over the phone. I live in Oregon and he is in South Carolina.) The doc says this procedure has been very successful even with PSA's in the 1000's.

He got his first injection today and then will go back in to check progress at the end of June. If it reacts the way it should, he will continue to get an injection every 3 months until it's a non factor.

All in all, I guess this is good news and hopefully the injections will work.

Thanks again for the kind words, prayers and positive thoughts.

posted on May, 31 2015 @ 04:54 AM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

Here you go

edit on 31-5-2015 by BentBone because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2015 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Thanks for the update. Sounds like he is in good hands and that is good news!

top topics

join