It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A dream.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 09:09 PM
link   
I will tell this dream but first a few questions. Do you believe you can dream being Jesus ? If so, what do you think it represents? Stay tuned.

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 09:20 PM
link   
a reply to: ExternalForces

I've never had a dream from Jesus' perspective, but anything is possible in a dream. The important thing to remember is that our dreams can be guided by demons like a hypnosis session, so that can change the significance.

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 09:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: BELIEVERpriest

I've never had a dream from Jesus' perspective, but anything is possible in a dream. The important thing to remember is that our dreams can be guided by demons like a hypnosis session, so that can change the significance.

Why would a demon present yourself to be in a dream being Jesus slaying the Antichrist? I don't remember much of it. I wasn't in human form, just a white light shining of my "body". Although I could feel it's presence to extend farther than an arm's reach. The Antichrist was just a black figure. Only a pistol! I knew once it was over I had to go too. I thought to my family. They heard me. I smiled. A bright white light, then darkness.

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Its possible that the demon was trying to put a false image of Christ in your head, or maybe it was just a dream. What are your beliefs about Jesus? Did He die for our sins? Also, more details about your dream might help.

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 10:06 PM
link   
a reply to: BELIEVERpriest

All I remember saying was "It will be alright. This must be done." To family. Then to Antichrist, "there's no changing the inevitable." He nodded his head in agreement. All I could see was a city on fire around me. It's been quite a few months since the dream so pardon , , hard to recall every detail.

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Well, prophetically speaking, there is an element of truth to your dream. I believe the Antichrist knows deep down inside the end result, and for those who believe that Jesus died in our place for our sins, everything will be all right. It all comes down to what you believe. Therein lies the significance.

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Why does my beliefs have anything to do with it? Why does what I believe have anything with the end result when there is no denying I can't change any of it. Listen, I know, SOMETHING is there. I just can't pinpoint. I grew up a Christian, but my beliefs changed.

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Your belief is vital because it was your dream (whether delivered to you or fabricated by your subconscious mind). You can't change the outcome of prophecy, but you can change your position relative to those events. If the dream is to follow the biblical account of the Second Advent, then you know that believers and non-believers will spend eternity apart from eachother... So, is the dream warning you of the inevitability of things to come? If so, then your fate is determined by where you rest your faith.

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Around the time that you had the dream do you remember what your emotional state was like? Do you have a desire or dream to free this world and the population from oppression? Have you been feeling the Love of Christ or your own Love for yourself or for everyone living in vast amounts recently, or around the time you had the dream?

If you can remember your dreams when you wake and have the time you should try keeping a dream journal; and then try deciphering your dreams. That's what I do.

Can you write up all you can remember from the dream and your emotional state within it?

Thank you,
In Lak'ech

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 11:46 PM
link   
a reply to: MidNight sun

I wish for humans to see that there are many beautiful things beyond this world. More than hate, fear, violence, anger. How's that possible when life itself can't have one without the other? The balance. Humans shouldn't need to decide between what is "right and wrong." For all we know, how do we know what is right? Even wrong? I'll start with the journal even though I have a hard time sleeping because of the dreams I get. As where to decipher, I don't buy into looking up what a dream means on the internet.

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 11:50 PM
link   

I don't want to believe the answer is true. But yes, a warning. How could you give an Aries, the God of War, a decision on which side too have faith in. War doesn't symbolize love and care. It brings upon hate and anguish.

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 12:25 AM
link   

Im an Aries, and my faith is in Christ. There are many environmental and psychological factors that mold our potential as we progress through time, but freedom of faith can never be overwritten.

My faith is based on the knowledge that I am an active sinner. That is a debt which is too burdensome to pay. That is why I choose to believe in Christ. You cant work your sins off anymore than the the Federal Reserve can cancel debt by printing money. Something outside of our situation must intervene. We are slaves to sin, and Christ bought us with His own death.

War is temporary. Where one stands to destroy the truth as the antichrist seeks to do, war must purify the remaining fragments of truth while putting an end to deception.

You have a choice to make. Choose wisely, time is running out.
edit on 28-5-2015 by BELIEVERpriest because: added point

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 03:21 AM
link   

Pretty sure the decision has already been made.

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Thats easy. YOU are MY replacement when I take care of HELL. lol
What did you think?

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 12:55 PM
link   
a reply to: hewriteshere

What are you talking about? What did I think about what?

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Ever going to get to sharing your dream?

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 04:48 PM
link   
a reply to: ChesterJohn

I think that's enough for one day.

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 05:06 PM
link   

I mean not just you alone ... lol, that would be uite hefty ... i ment ALL of YOU GODS IN BECOMING.
What do you think this selection is about? We need NEW GODS for the next age. YOU are better suited for that job than the old ones. ALL OF YOU are more experience in living a human life ... living in a human form ... helping souls ascend

The good guys are ment ascend anyway.

Take it as is. The Middle Realm (Midgard/Olympos) will be YOURS. YOU shall lead the souls to their ascension in the following ages ... and have YOUR fun doing so ... the second half of creation.

Mars and Tiamat are ment to be fixed ... and there is a whole universe to explore and to conquer ...

edit on 28:5:2015 by hewriteshere because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Why would you tell me something like that?

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 06:40 PM
link   

I never had a dream where I was Jesus,
but I did have a dream where I was Judas.

I still ponder that dream many years later....lol

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join