It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bill Nye has figured the answer to the universe!.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Taken from Inside with Amy Schumer

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 05:01 PM
link   
a reply to: boymonkey74

OMFG HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA BILL GETS IT THE WAY I GET IT, MY EYES WERE TWITCHING THIS ENTIRE VIDEO BUT I WAS LAUGHING SO HARD OMFG YOU WIN DUDE, YOU WIN FOR THIS FIND I LOVE YOU
YOU MADE MY DAY!

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 05:03 PM
link   
a reply to: theghostfaceentity

Btw to add about your signature, im a christian (gnostic) that only follows the sciences far beyond the lunatics that believe in the bible, so remember, gnostics are like buddhists, they are good for science, but christians (Orthodox and whatever theyre calling themselves these days) just suck in general.

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 05:21 PM
link   

That's an easy question to answer, we don't need him to figure that out. There are millions of galaxies swirling around in a non uniform pattern colliding with each other and throwing asteroids and comets and nuclear dust particles around aiming for that little black hole so they can score some points from the creator, oh and they are doing this in multi-verses in multi dimensions for infinity! See, easy peasy!

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 05:26 PM
link   
He forgot to say that it's all those energetic particles from the Cosmos and the Sun that do reach Earth cause Neuroticism in 99% of women. Men are unaffected because their skulls, or they themselves are too 'fick.
In my extensive studies, I discovered that, by 2100 women will be talking so fast as to be incomprehensible, while men will have reverted to slavering blobs on the floor, waiting for the next 'Big Bang'...or having no comprehension of a 'Big Bang'

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 05:32 PM
link   

For a moment, I was like... Who's Amy Schumer and why is Bill Nye inside of her?

The content of the video wasn't too far off, actually. Certainly wasn't expecting satire from the science guy, but I liked it!

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 05:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualKat33

That's an easy question to answer, we don't need him to figure that out. There are millions of galaxies swirling around in a non uniform pattern colliding with each other and throwing asteroids and comets and nuclear dust particles around aiming for that little black hole so they can score some points from the creator, oh and they are doing this in multi-verses in multi dimensions for infinity! See, easy peasy!

Now you know rightly that's a load of Horlicks...and furthermore you have nicked one of NIST's $million cartoons, you are in big trouble my man, you are snookered!

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 06:59 PM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

What part is bollocks? How can you know for sure I am not right on the money? And what is NIST? Are the those MIB I always hear about? Or does that stand for Noxious Insufferable Silly Twits?

join