It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Really odd dream...help interpreting?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Ok, so I have posted dreams here before, but not much since I typically do not remember them at all. This one was really odd in that it is coming back to me in flashes.

I will start with waking in the middle of the night. I was having very vivid dreams of dark tunnels with faces/skeletons carved all over the walls. The tunnels seemed very old and not well lit. I have no idea why I was in them, but I was not scared in any way, just fascinated.

I woke up, it was about 3:30, and was sweating. I still felt like I was in the dream and seeing things, so something must have woken me up rather abruptly.

Flash to the next remembered part. I am laying on my right side, no idea where I am, and I have a bump on the lower portion of my left abdomen.....about where my "love handle" is on that side. I start scratching at the bump a bit and my skin "opens up" a little and there is a small fleshy thing protruding. I grab it with my fingernails and pull it out. It comes out and is about 4-5 inches long and translucent and slimy. It opens out and is moving a bit and I realize it is a small clam and the slimy translucent part is the "tongue". I hold it up for a closer look and inside the tongue is a small angelfish in a bubble of water, just big enough to fit in the tongue. It is swimming around, oddly flipping back and forth.

Flash to the third part of the dream. I am speaking with what I believe to be a native american, dark straight hair about shoulder length, tanned skin. Again, I am not sure where I am, but he is interpreting some kind of wax structure I have made, though I am not sure how I made it. It appears to be somewhat like an iphone cable that has been tightly wound together like a maze almost. He has broken it in half and is interpreting both halves for me....I have no idea how I know he is interpreting them as I remember nothing of him speaking, but just that he was interpreting their meaning.

And finally the final part. I woke up to someone in my dream calling my wife's name out fairly loud. It woke me up very abruptly and I sat straight up and loudly said "Hello?" in my room. My wife was upstairs asleep (sick) and I woke her up when I said it. There was nobody else in the house except our toddler, who was also asleep in her room.

Ok...so there it is....anyone care to interpret?

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 10:56 AM
link   
I'll take a shot.
I think it may be an anxiety dream over having more children.
Not positive or negative...just subconscious anxiety finding it's way into your dreams.
edit on 27-5-2015 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Sounds like you got a poltergeist having some fun with you hahahhaa, no worries theyre harmless, but theyre kinda dickish, you have some kool dreams bro, why ruin that wickedness? Just stop being afraid, find out how to vivid dream with alertness that youre in a dream, it takes practice but youll get it!

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 11:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
I'll take a shot.
I think it may be an anxiety dream over having more children.
Not positive or negative...just subconscious anxiety finding it's way into your dreams.

Ha....well I already have 3 and took care of having others after the last one.....so that would be a shocker.

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 11:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: theghostfaceentity
Sounds like you got a poltergeist having some fun with you hahahhaa, no worries theyre harmless, but theyre kinda dickish, you have some kool dreams bro, why ruin that wickedness? Just stop being afraid, find out how to vivid dream with alertness that youre in a dream, it takes practice but youll get it!

Well, that's just it, there was nothing scary about it really....as in no sense of fear in the dream was present.

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 11:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

I had partly similar dream before i got pregnant. Maybe you don´t feel ready for more children?
Your dream has some distress and not to spook you from 3 am to 4 am is said to be a devil´s hour.

edit on 27-5-2015 by dollukka because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Knowledge of self is essential not only to dream interpretation, but to doing almost anything intellectual. It allows you to work through from a deep place - from the deep, dark corners of your subconscious mind.

I think only "you" can interpret such a complex dream. The symbology is personal, changing and intricate. Or it could be synapses firing randomly, meaning nothing.

your choice....

edit on 27-5-2015 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 11:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: dollukka

I had partly similar dream before i got pregnant. Maybe you don´t feel ready for more children?
Your dream has some distress and not to spook you from 3 am to 4 am is said to be a devil´s hour.

Well, I can't get pregnant due to not being the right gender, but we also took care of being able to again after our 3rd.

Devils hour huh....will have to look that up.

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 11:13 AM
link   

i sent you a message.
Well i believe you are just stressed out, your significant one being sick means more responsibility for you

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 11:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

Well, I can't get pregnant due to not being the right gender, but we also took care of being able to again after our 3rd.

Devils hour huh....will have to look that up.

I believe 'Devil's Hour' refers to the understanding that Jesus died between 3-4 in the afternoon...and the same time at night is directly opposite and allocated to the devil.

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 11:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
Knowledge of self is essential not only to dream interpretation, but to doing almost anything intellectual. It allows you to work through from a deep place - from the deep, dark corners of your subconscious mind.

I think only "you" can interpret such a complex dream. The symbology is personal, changing and intricate. Or it could be synapses firing randomly, meaning nothing.

your choice....

Makes sense that only the dreamer can really interpret it. I just don't have dreams often enough, or that I remember, to put them to interpretation on anything I know.

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 11:17 AM
link   

i sent you a message.
Well i believe you are just stressed out, your significant one being sick means more responsibility for you

Good points.
You may have subconsciously attributed your wife's last bout of illness to pregnancy and/or morning sickness and your mind in it's dream-state connected your present anxiety over her illness to the past.

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 11:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

i sent you a message.

Good points.
You may have subconsciously attributed your wife's last bout of illness to pregnancy and/or morning sickness and your mind in it's dream-state connected your present anxiety over her illness to the past.

Interesting thought, though I know the reality of it being it was bronchitis and there were no real symptoms of anything like her pregnancies.

Maybe there is someone else in the family that is about to have a kid. My brother just got married a couple months ago....maybe they got preggers last night.....that would be pretty cool!

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 11:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

your choice....

Makes sense that only the dreamer can really interpret it. I just don't have dreams often enough, or that I remember, to put them to interpretation on anything I know.

Tell yourself before you go to sleep that you will remember your dreams. If you injest MJ, you will have a difficult time remembering.

A glass of soy/almond milk with a bit of nutmeg, before retiring works wonders for some in dream creation/memory.

www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 11:56 AM
link   

I agree with Olaru12. The interpretation of the dream has to be yours alone. The best way, that I've found is to take each major event, symbols, etc. that were present in the dream and individually decide what it either means to you personally or how it made you feel. How you felt is probably most important IMO, as you may be able to equate something your mind cobbled together in a dream to something, somethings, or a situation you have dealt with or are fretting in real life.

You most likely dream every night. Funny thing about dreams is that most people don't remember them unless they are woken up during REM sleep. If you're in another cycle when you wake you won't remember any of the goings on.

"Sometimes I think that the dream is reality and life is the simulacrum." - David Duchovny
edit on 27-5-2015 by Osiris1953 because: Typing Gremlins

edit on 27-5-2015 by Osiris1953 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 12:07 PM
link   

More specifically the "witching hour".

Did you have a heft dose of Triptiphan before bed? Higher levels or serotonin is key for triggering more intense and vivid dreams. People with low levels of serotonin ofter have trouble remembering their dreams.

I would interpret the first part about the tunnel as you exploring deeper parts of yourself and that you sense something in yourself that you want to discover or bring about- hence, the fasciation as opposed to being scared.

The other parts of your dreams are truly interesting - I often have vivid dreams that leave me dumb founded, sometimes I find meaning in them as time progresses, other times I log them in a journal. You never know when one could turn into a New York Times best seller, then multi-million box office hit

edit on 27-5-2015 by DrumStickNinja because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 12:09 PM
link   
There are substances that we are forbidden to discuss on ATS that can help with your personal symbol identification and personal meaning of Jungian style archetypes, stored in your precociousness memory banks.

It can be a treacherous journey, be forewarned....you might just find out more about yourself, that is best left hidden and unknown.

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 12:31 PM
link   

It sounds like a lucid dream; I could be wrong.

Waking from a lucid dream is disorientating, one minute you are in a vivid world of your own and then there is a 'transitional phase' where you are conscious but yet still unconscious. It is not a pleasant feeling when the dream turns south.

Somewhere deep down you know what it means, and you will figure it out.

edit on 27-5-2015 by Thecakeisalie because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 12:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: theghostfaceentity

Well, that's just it, there was nothing scary about it really....as in no sense of fear in the dream was present.

Like I said poltergeists arent dangerous, theyre just, frustrating lol, theyre a very playful species, and their really irritating tbh lol sometimes, poltergeists arent demons, demons are the bad ones, poltergeists are just a species that doesnt have a body like will-o-wisps and the gods and such, a lot of species exist without bodies. Heck even us, were just ghosts inside a meatsack vehicle, right? I dont know about you but I have a soul, if you cant see yours meditate till youve found it! Theres nothing to really interp here though, you just have a creative mind and you dream vivid, its like '___' when the '___' in your brain functions in REM sleep. Try listening to sounds of nature or meditation & spa music if you wanna dream calmer dreams, it just sounds like your stress is up and a spirits playing games with you, but dont jusst try to make a spirit go away, embrace the presence! Itll pester you in your sleep though and bug your friends if you tell them about it, its quite fun to watch tbh lol

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 01:03 PM
link   

You are in or going to be in a very difficult place in your life. It will include attacks against your character, loss of monetary income due to this attack, as well a defamation ad lies.

the tunnels show your confusion and not being sure what to do. the best thing is to stick to your guns of integrity and not try and jump ahead of these who are doing it. Let them over run and do what they want and their own words will come back on them.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join