It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm finally going off antidepressants! Looking for advice

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 07:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Domo1

Thanks Domo1.

I'm at work now. Got a good night sleep and am rarin' to go.

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 10:15 AM
link   
I'm at home, nursing a migraine today. I believe this is more weather related. The last couple of days have been pretty good overall. Still having some nagging dizziness and vertigo.

As prescription migraine meds don't work on me, I'm getting by on Aleve and caffeine. If things continue to worsen, I may take some Benadryl too. I call it my AB combo, and it's worked better than anything else for my migraines.

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 10:41 AM
link   
a reply to: ChiefD

If you live anywhere near the South I'd concur. I spent the entire evening and night trying to sleep through a major headache that seems to have come from nowhere - and still woke up with it ( very rare thing in my world ). So now I'm doing the awake but taking substantially more aspirin than the label suggests thing.

Hope your head, and general other symptoms are all feeling better.

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 03:21 PM
link   
A few weeks have gone by, and I have okay days and some awful days. It doesn't help that my boss is being a douchebag. I'm contemplating looking for another position within my county. It's that bad.

The panic attacks and crying jags continue. So now I'm trying a new tack - visualizing myself out of my body looking at myself and repeating that this too shall pass, acknowledging my strong emotions and saying calmly to move on.

I remind myself that I was a leader once upon a time and can run circles around my snippy condescending boss. She treats me like I'm in grade school. This has been going on long before I went off the depression meds.

I could do her job way better than she is doing it. It's not just me, she treats everyone in our unit like this.

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 02:56 AM
link   
panic attacks and crying jags with your depression...?

Maybe this...?

www.alternativementalhealth.com...

You have a good attitude....

Regards,

Tarasco

PS. Message me if necessary....

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 12:12 AM
link   
a reply to: ChiefD

I have just discovered this herbalist and here is his natural version of what the pharma companies have tweaked
www.youtube.com...

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join