It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. Air Force confirms Boeing’s electromagnetic pulse weapon

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 05:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Bedlam

Tom Bearden giving the crazy psionics lectures again. Some of stuff sorta makes sense then he usually goes off the deep end after a few minutes into his lectures. Its like your listening to him going ok i follow and then all of a sudden wait what???!!!

Yeah I remember an episode of ufo hunters where they thought ufo were survailing long island. The video of the u fos is of airplanes landing at JFK or something. Made a whole episode mounted on the footage of planes taking off and landing.

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 05:43 AM
link   

Also how were you able to sit through Beardens lectures without shooting your hand up every two seconds to ask a derailing question or correct something he said. Just curious. Or was it a few of you guys snickering in the back every few seconds biting your tounge and elbowing each other in the ribs? Personally I would have snuck a flask in.

edit on 29-5-2015 by BASSPLYR because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 06:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: BASSPLYR

Also how were you able to sit through Beardens lectures without shooting your hand up every two seconds to ask a derailing question or correct something he said. Just curious.

You can't get a word in edgewise. He speaks in a wall of sound, there aren't any breaks.

I don't hate the guy, I just think he's barmy and a huckster. We used to eat lunch with him at the Logan's occasionally, he lives at the end of Big Cove road IIRC, big red brick house.

Or was it a few of you guys snickering in the back every few seconds biting your tounge and elbowing each other in the ribs? Personally I would have snuck a flask in.

Actually, we were videotaping him. Don't ask. Some of the rejuvenation chamber stuff was a lift off a classified doco from Kirtland. But it was interesting, sort of the way Orbo is. Leaves you scratching your head a bit.

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 06:10 AM
link   

Its like your listening to him going ok i follow and then all of a sudden wait what???!!!

That happened later when he talked about what happened when they ran the chamber without a load. THEN is sort of veered into the alfalfa. Up until that point, it was sort of a chin-scratcher.

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 06:56 AM
link   

Yeah does that. At first he's making sense and your like. This guys really on to something. Then suddenly he will say something real odd and your like pffft forgett this guy. But its tge first part where he actually makes sense that's always intriguing and makes you wonder. It's like does he really know something (real classified info or physics) and just makes a living babbling about stuff he knows is bs. Or has he just gone off the deep end and really believes more of the crazier stuff he says. Or is the universe much much stranger than we believe and not all of what he says is off.

You know there is a YouTube video of him talking a Mile a minute at some mufon meeting as the guest lecturer in Your neck of the woods. Wonder if you may be in the video standing in the back. I always thought it was one of his stranger lectures and I found him to wander off on tangents in his dialog and loose the listener a bit.

Wait what?!? Classified doc about some sort of rejuvenation chamber?!? That could go in a couple of directions. Ra's Crazy resurrection chamber from that stargate movie, or some weird negative entrophy beamor something

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 07:11 AM
link   

Or is the universe much much stranger than we believe and not all of what he says is off.

I tried making a business case to get a glass blower and a bunch of spare lab equipment to build one. We could have used it for...other things as well, but no one would vote to stroke a check for it. Alas.

You know there is a YouTube video of him talking a Mile a minute at some mufon meeting as the guest lecturer in Your neck of the woods. Wonder if you may be in the video standing in the back. I always thought it was one of his stranger lectures and I found him to wander off on tangents in his dialog and loose the listener a bit.

Got a link? I'm pretty sure that no-one else was recording him, and we were being sort of unintrusive about it.

At a much later date I asked a business partner of his how the dog was doing, apparently that's the only time he ever referred to it and they were quite appalled we (and TPTB lol) had a video record of it.

Wait what?!? Classified doc about some sort of rejuvenation chamber?!? That could go in a couple of directions. Ra's Crazy resurrection chamber from that stargate movie, or some weird negative entrophy beamor something

Well, it started off as a mod of Zeldovich's temporal axis reverser that we use as an aiming device DARPA investigated years ago. I had my questions about that being the core of his interest in rejuvenation. And lo, in one of his slides, he incorporated a graphic from a somewhat-to-very classified presentation given out at KAFB. Just tosses it out there as some sort of demented Easter egg. You wouldn't "get" the thing unless you'd seen the entire pitch.

Like other parts of his stuff, it makes a sort of demented, twisted, involute, shaggy dog sense. There's probably a thread there.

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Hey bedlam. Will send a link in 30 minutes

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 11:20 AM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

Looks like the video is from 1993 Huntsville Alabama. It's copy written by some guy named mark, so i guess its not the one you taped.

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Heres something i could use a better understanding of.

What's longitudinally chirped volume Bragg gratings about? I know what the Bragg condition is in relation to certain materials but the other language confuses me.

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Interestingly there IS a three bedroom looking red brick house on the end of that road.

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Heres something i could use a better understanding of.

What's longitudinally chirped volume Bragg gratings about? I know what the Bragg condition is in relation to certain materials but the other language confuses me.

I know you can use them to do pulse stretching with lasers. And I never figured out how you built the damned things.

That's pretty esoteric.

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 08:25 PM
link   

a reply to: BASSPLYR

Looks like the video is from 1993 Huntsville Alabama. It's copy written by some guy named mark, so i guess its not the one you taped.

Never got the link. It would be interesting to see. IIRC I was in there along with Jeff 2000-2003 or so.

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 10:11 PM
link   

m.youtube.com...

Here's the link.

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Got the terminology from reading the papers of some professor from the U of Central Florida.

Paper basically about laser pulse temporal shaping. Interesting stuff. Looks versatile from what I can gather but still haven't read enough into it to see its applications other than sophomoric speculation on my part.

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Got the terminology from reading the papers of some professor from the U of Central Florida.

That could be Zeldovich himself. He came to USA in mid 90's.

I think it refers to some medium with appropriate density/dielectric variations at a given spatial frequency except that the spatial frequency isn't constant but ramps through space axis. Think of sheets of constrasting films stacked, but then they slowly get thicker.

(that's the 'chirp' part, a chirp has a ramp of frequencies, let's say index of refraction some other physical paramater N(z) = N0*(1+ A* sin (w(z)*z)) with w(z) = w0(1 + B*z)

getting back to the subject of the thread, electromagnetic weapon. A high power microwave emission capability with time-reversal electronics would be useful to automatically 'beam back' a high-power damaging pulse at whatever transmitter was trying to light it up. Sort of like super anti-stealth. Could be useful as a jammer if too far away to cause physical damage. I wonder if it could confuse an AESA array and 'force' a lock-on to the jammer even if the array was trying to scan for other more pertinent incomings?

Time reversal mirrors bounce back in the direction in which the incoming wave comes in, and not the usual reflection.

edit on 29-5-2015 by mbkennel because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-5-2015 by mbkennel because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2015 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Who's Jeff BTW?

posted on May, 30 2015 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Who's Jeff BTW?

One of our employees, was a Navy guy who had been working at the Arsenal before hiring on with us.

posted on May, 30 2015 @ 07:49 PM
link   
a reply to: grey580

It was confirmed 10yrs ago. Maybe even earlier.

posted on May, 31 2015 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Questions for mbkennel or bedlam,

Please read all below like I'm thinking out loud and lost in some churning sea of speculative thought. Very lost in that sea.

I've been reading into Zeldovichs work. Reading into beardens crazy Ra rejuvinator, brushing up on phase conjugation, quantum potentials, have been up all night trying to make sense of it all and have some crazy, sleep deprived possibly poorly thought out questions expressed in a highly conditional sophmoric flow of thought.

In a phase conjugate will the probe beam and the signal beam always maintain the same power and be equal to each other or will only the signal beam over time slowly increase in power eventually becoming more powerful than the probe beam?

In phase conjugates will the probe and signal beams be basically bidirectional at an even velocity basically being in perfect sinc with each other basically creating a EM standing wave and maintaining a even overall amplitude or does the signal beam "return" along the reverse temporal axis slightly out of phase with the probe allowing for amplification of amplitudes where the wave crests and troughs line up and reinforce? If it doesn't come back slightly out of phase could one manufacture a mirror that would generate the signal beam to return slightly out of phase thus allowing the desired "energy stacking?"

Basically turn the bidirectional beam from a "homogenous" looking sine wave amplitude wise to a pulsed one with much higher amplitudes.

Is there energy in the beam being carried both by the spatial waves and also by time? Like normally time density would be the same throughout like with the transverse wave amplitudes mentioned before but when turned into that weird beam with the artificially higher amplitudes the time density also can stack up in the photon? If so then why not do the old supercooled non linear trick and stop the positive time polarized probe beam in its tracks leaving only a amplified reverse polarity time signal creating a almost pure reverse time axis polarity beam or something?

Or run probe beam through filters to reduce the transverse waves forcing the energy into the time density if all the previous stuff works?

For targeting or communications wouldn't this create a instantaneous beam and lock. Instantanious as in infinite speed and much faster than "c".

Is there a way to split the beam or create two of these beams and then make them so that the conjugated effect of the two equals a desired outcome or EM spectral shaping where they converge the two on a non linear medium or target destination? Like rextrapolating the daya being carried in the difference between the two.

Why not run the initial probe beam through a modular equalizer adjusting the various harmonic nodes of the fundamental into a shape you desire and use that as a way to encode data into the beam. Once the beam is converted to that weird secondary signal conjugate wouldn't the data appear to disappear but still be encoded as virtual quantum potentials since the transverse waves are momentarily converted into the time density wave conjugate and then re extrapolated at the destination end like a hologram? Basically a way to send encrypted communications faster than light through reverse time polarity phase conjugate signals?

If you can send virtual quantum potentials to a target using said methodology what's to stop you from instead sending data packets to sending stuff that will reextrapolate on the target side as "bad" quantum potentials that target undesired particle decay making things produce some potentially bad things that go kablooey. Like setting up a kaon decay reaction by manipulating these quantum potentials at the target. Making kaon decay the most likely thing that will potentially happen in that target space like setting up a virtual particle quantum pathway of least resistance?

Finally craziest question of all. Could you use this like some deranged met hide Iif converting angular momentum into a purely time function eliminating inertia and mass?

Ok no more caffeine and beer all nighters for me pondering stuff i know nothing about i think I'm loosing it. Must counteract with breakfast and proper nutrients, maybe even some sleep. but you know how it is when your mind is trying desperately to solve inigmatic puzzles.

edit on 31-5-2015 by BASSPLYR because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join