It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Joining "The Order" at Night

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2015 @ 07:42 PM
link   
a reply to: VitaArcana

Maybe it is your higher-self that is associated with a special group that you have founded - VitaArcana. It's a great symbol and avatar either way!

posted on May, 25 2015 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Rabbit hole is an omen of caution..
So you know what it means? or still looking?
I saw your username just once here a while ago and I think you already had that symbol as your avatar(or is that incorrect?) So does your username mean mysteries of life? or was that wrong guess?
It sounds like you have entered a different dimension, but you came back. Will you post the story here or elsewhere ?
edit on 25-5-2015 by MimiSia because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2015 @ 09:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: MimiSia

Rabbit hole is an omen of caution..
So you know what it means? or still looking?
I saw your username just once here a while ago and I think you already had that symbol as your avatar(or is that incorrect?) So does your username mean mysteries of life? or was that wrong guess?
It sounds like you have entered a different dimension, but you came back. Will you post the story here or elsewhere ?

I will post it here and I am still trying to piece it together, I might do a day by day post of it.

I've never had that symbol or seen it before, this came out of the trip.

My user name represents life, knowledge, the mystery of life and that all life is sacred, it came to me once when I was drinking tea staring at the little sparks of energy colliding from the sunlight.

posted on May, 25 2015 @ 11:11 PM
link   
DAY #1 "The Entry Exam"

It was a regular cold night during the winter nights, as I slowly drifted off to sleep I began to feel like I was falling. Deeper and deeper down almost like Alice falling & tumbling down the rabbit hole, there was nothing I could do or see to grasp on to stop the fall.

Upon impact I awoke on the hard,cold and wet concrete sidewalk, there were lights everywhere it was the middle of the night. I asked a stranger passing by who was wearing a suit "Excuse me sir.. Where am I?" the mane looked at me as if I was an idiot or something but than he realized I was serious and he replied "You're in Orgon,California son" he than proceeded to walk further down the road.

It was a bit confusing to me at first I had no clue how I got here from my comfy warm Australian bed while stumbling down the sidewalk. I was passing an old building with a neon sign I did not pay much attention as a man who looked in his 20's with blond/brown hair approached me.

He looked at me and asked with confusion "What in the hell happened to you? Anyway, no time to chit chat the meeting is almost starting."

I was curious and I did not bother asking what meeting nor did I seek any information, the curiosity got the best of me and we entered the old building with ease. The man rolled up his sleeve and showed his right hand wrist to the man out front and he said to him "Don't worry let him in, he's a new member here for The Right".

Upon gaining access to this building the front lobby/area was filled with books, paintings, everything was furnished in wood and the furniture was covered in pristine looking leather.

After a few minutes of gasping in astonishment the young man came up to me, he fixed up my suit, which I was wearing for some reason and said "Ok don't ask questions, don't talk unless talked to and remember you already know everything".

I looked at him in a confused/puzzled way and asked bluntly "What do you mean I know everything? Where are we?".

He laughed and looked at me in astonishment with a reply "Wait they haven't told you?" he than began to laugh even harder and said "That is so them...They always do this when they send someone for The Right..".

I tried to laugh it off and pretend like I knew what he was talking about but I then asked him directly "No, but seriously What is this? Why am I here?".

So... he took me seriously that time and explained as best as he could "You're here for The Right, the test of the mundane right". He was saying something else but I got distracted by the beautiful black haired, supermodel looking woman entering the lobby through the big solid wood doors.

She came up to us and asked the young man "Is he ready?" the guy tapped me on my shoulder and replied to her with a strong "He's as ready as he will ever be!" while doing a comical type laughter.

She looked at me and calmly said "Don't worry you will be fine, the other candidates are waiting and are here already, you're a bit late".

As we began to walk towards the solid doors my mind began to wonder with so many questions - "Why am I here? Is this a dream? What is this Right? Who is this man? Who is this woman? What other candidates are there? etc".

When the doors opened we entered a huge room there was no light, everything was dark except some sort of circle in the middle. Roughly 2 meters away from the circle there were men and women all looking in their 20's, as the door shut they gave me a strange look and began to whisper. As I walked past them to take my place on the side I over heard of them saying - "This guy doesn't stand a chance, he's already done for just look at him he's already late and didn't even apologize".

There was a blond female member there she was talking to 2 other members while side staring at me, I heard her say - "James, Sarah don't let your guard down, he might be our biggest competition".

After the chit chat stopped we heard 3 voices taking turns at speaking from the other side of the room, I smelled odd smoke almost like a cigar scent, there was 1 little ember light from where the voices came from.

They said - "Welcome! You're all here for The Right, one of you will succeed, many will perish and many will fail. You all know the risks and you all made the choice to take this test"

A few of the candidates began to whispers saying things like - "This is too easy, I'm ready, See you guys on the other side".

That's when one of the 3 voices loudly said - "Quiet! This will determine if you are the one we've been looking for and if you are the one to pass the tests. There is no room for error, no room for doubt if you are the one we've been looking for than you will succeed.

This is when the 2nd voice said - "This is the first test, you will be blind folded and told to step into the circle. Those that pass will move onto the next step, those that perish will perish and those that fail will be thrown out immediately"

The blind folding process began and steps were taken, while blind folded I heard painful screams, other sounds like people were choking, there was a strange irony smell that filled the room it almost reminded me of blood. After about what felt like 30 minutes, it was my turn, I was slowly guided to a spot, I was directed to take my shoes off, as I began to walk forward I felt cold wet sensation underneath my feet.

I was told to stop and than one of the voices said - "With this step you will either pass or fail, perish or live, now step into the circle".

This is when I felt something odd/strange slide past my foot and so I cleared my thoughts and began to feel noting almost as if I was numb to all emotions. As I took the step forward I stood still, this is when I heard whispers behind me I could not make out what they were saying.

Seconds after I began to feel things almost coiling around my feet, the sensation than moved up the side of my body, coiling around my left arm, going above my shoulders and then finishing coiling around my right arm. It felt so cold and slick which made me realize, these were not normal sensations I was probably standing in a pit of snakes or something.

This is when the voices asked me - "Why did you step in? Knowing you would have died or lived, without knowing of how or what of."

With the blindfold still on I said - "Fear is the ball and chain of all man, fear of death stops us from seeing the truth, fear of the unknown clouds our mind and creates judgement, we are formless without fear, without death and are truly free when we let go.

The 3 voices told me to take off my blind fold and as I looked down I saw a white snake coiling around my left leg, a black snake coiling around my right leg and a golden snake resting on my shoulders while coiling around my arms.

I looked at them and they looked at me almost as if of some sort of understanding, so they began to slowly slide down to the floor and into the holes in the floor. Below my feet I saw a circle with the same Symbol as in my OP, it was covered in blood and to my left were bodies some had strangulation marks, others were drenched in blood. To the right a few were crying and were directed out of the room through some doors.

posted on May, 25 2015 @ 11:11 PM
link   
I than tried to peek behind me and saw a few others remain still to be tested, the 3 voices than spoke to me and asked -"Why did you give this answer?"

I looked into the darkness where the voices came from and I said – "I don't know, I just knew what to say".

That's the scary thing I didn't even know I would say this and even as to why I said it, I just did and it just came through.

Either way, after some sort of whispering between the 3 voices they said – "Please exit through the right side door".

Upon walking off they continued to test the others and as I exited the door, I came into a lobby with the young man waiting for me. As he walked up to me he said – "I told you not to worry, also you need to rest this isn't the only test".

After sitting down in one of the comfy leather chairs in front of a fire place, he bought me some sort of herbal tea. He smiled and said – "Don't worry it's not poison, it will help you relax".

However, before drinking this tea, I asked him directly – "No but seriously what was that all about?".

That's when he pulled up his right hand sleeve to show me a mark on his right hand wrist and said -"Many are born to serve and follow, I was born to serve and follow. While there are those that are born to lead, that's why you and the others are here! For The Right, for us to find the one with The Mundane Right".

So I began to sip on the warm cup of herbal tea and wondering – "Why am I here? I'm just some random guy that stumbled down the rabbit hole... What other tests are there? Who are these people? Who the hell is this guy?".

That's when I began to feel very relaxed and almost sleepy and the man said – "Relax for now and recuperate, you'll need to be ready for the next test".

Thusly.... this is the first day and the first test which seemed I have passed.... Maybe?

Yet, I still am confused who these people were and what was happening to the other.

What happened to those that died? Is my mind playing tricks on me.
edit on 25-5-2015 by VitaArcana because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 12:49 AM
link   

Have you seen this?
Divergent- having no finite limits

Attached Divergent movie trailer

m.youtube.com...

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 12:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Z77ZABCD

THAT emblem IS me you see here. I made it BECAUSE of that.
I agree the "Alpha Victorious" hit me kind of quickly too but without more to go one it isn't a fimiliar pantheon I know of.
This Bible says "I am the alpha and omega" maybe THAT'S it.

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 12:56 AM
link   

Possibly OREGON California maybe, it DOES exist...

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 01:04 AM
link   
This looks like an interesting watch, I'll give it a look later today.
But no this wasn't like that.

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 01:23 AM
link   
I am confused , Was this a dream ? or is this something that happened to you in real life ?

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 01:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kapusta
I am confused , Was this a dream ? or is this something that happened to you in real life ?

That's the thing though, it seemed like a dream but it wasn't.

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 01:42 AM
link   
The symbol looks to me to be the sacred feminine and sacred masculine. The laurel leaves could have many meanings. In this one I would think that it means the return of Christ.

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 01:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: remembering
The symbol looks to me to be the sacred feminine and sacred masculine. The laurel leaves could have many meanings. In this one I would think that it means the return of Christ.

Oh I don't think those guys were interested in no Christ, I mean they killed off people involved in the tests.

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 02:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: VitaArcana

originally posted by: Kapusta

That's the thing though, it seemed like a dream but it wasn't.

Hmmm, Well I have to be honest . I have been around ATS for many many moons even though my account will say other wise.

I have read thousands of story's and poured through endless threads ranging from UFO's ,paranormal to secret society's , you name it I have read it here . I have over the years developed a sort of 6th sens , lets call it the " BS detector and with all due respect I find your story to be of fiction .

However I respect it because it sounds thus far like a good story . So i urge you to continue on because I am curious to find out what happened .

Thank you for this thread it has peaked my interest.

I look forward to reading the rest of the story .

Kap

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 02:57 AM
link   
Nice story OP. Like your writing style.

Now maybe this thread should be moved somewhere else since you claim it's not really a dream. Maybe this is what people call "inspiration" at work?

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 03:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Kapusta

Kapusta means cabbage in my language
Sorry OP

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 03:50 AM
link   

Can you describe it as "Astral traveled" there type of a thing?

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 03:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: MimiSia

Can you describe it as "Astral traveled" there type of a thing?

Not really, this was more solid, more physical, I've experienced astral travel before, this was not it.
Which makes me wonder what really occurred, 1 night felt like a week and I did feel like I was falling. Taken to another timeline? another world?

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 04:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: VitaArcana
Taken to another timeline? another world?

No. Taken to a place inside your head judged by the way your story is written.

Do not underestimate the power of the subconscious.

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 04:37 AM
link   

Seriously

are you between Sydney and Melbourne somewhere?

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join