It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Week Beginning May 24th to June 1st. Many different sources suggesting Earthquake/Air Disaster.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 07:19 AM
link   
Here is another article, from FOX lol.

fox40.com...

One Dutch man is telling Californians to mark their calendars.

In a video posted to YouTube and viewed by hundreds of thousands of people, Frank Hoogerbeets predicts the planets will align Thursday and at 4 p.m., and 8.8+ magnitude earthquake will rattle the Western shore of the United States.

“I believe I know when exactly it is going to be. I hope I am wrong,” Hoogerbeets told FOX40 Wednesday, adding that he has no science degree but is an enthusiast.

“It really comes together May 28, 2015,” he said in the video.

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 07:21 AM
link   
3.9 in Oklahoma at 2015-05-28 12:00:26 (UTC)

earthquake.usgs.gov...

Depth 5km

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 08:07 AM
link   
LOL another article, this time from the UK Mail.

A powerful earthquake will devastate California at 4pm local time tomorrow, according to the bizarre prophecy of Dutch researcher, Frank Hoogerbeets.
Hoogerbeet's YouTube video, which provides improbable 'scientific' reasons behind his claim, has now been watched more than half a million times.
But geologists around the world have rubbished his argument, saying such a scenario is 'literally impossible'.

www.dailymail.co.uk... state-West-Coast.html

I think we are going to make it.

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 08:11 AM
link   
So as this thread is at the back of beyond on the boards now I am going to update with any significant quakes or events for today (I am bored/curious)

www.emsc-csem.org...

Magnitude M 4.4
Region CRETE, GREECE
Date time 2015-05-28 12:56:41.8 UTC
Location 34.89 N ; 26.80 E
Depth 72 km
Distances 392 km S of İzmir, Turkey / pop: 2,500,603 / local time: 15:56:41.8 2015-05-28
159 km E of Irákleion, Greece / pop: 137,154 / local time: 15:56:41.8 2015-05-28
105 km E of Ágios Nikólaos, Greece / pop: 10,799 / local time: 15:56:41.8 2015-05-28
61 km SE of Palaíkastron, Greece / pop: 1,094 / local time: 15:56:41.8 2015-05-28

4.4 Greece - not uncommon.

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Well, I have to say, this is the most publicity I have seen for a non-event in quite a while:

As if the drought wasn’t enough: A widely viewed YouTube video has predicted a 9.8 magnitude earthquake will strike California today.

But those of you reading this from the Golden State almost certainly need not worry. The source of the prediction seems unreliable at best.

The video, “Global Coastal Event on May 28, 2015,” was published to YouTube last month by Ditrianum, a Netherlands-based “non-profit organization initially founded to investigate through number analysis energies that surround us everywhere and to promote the science of number theory and numerology to a broader public,” according to its Web site.

www.washingtonpost.com...

From the Washington Post. I tell you what, this "San Andreas" movie is getting some awesome publicity.

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Here we go again. A missive from USA Today on the impending doom quake (under 9 hours and counting from this post):

Maybe it's the release of the new movie San Andreas, but somehow we've got earthquakes on the brain these days.

Apparently, a bit of hysteria has emerged out of the ether this week, claiming that a massive, magnitude-9.8 earthquake will devastate California on Thursday because of — wait for it — a so-called "planetary alignment."

www.usatoday.com...

Go Figure, maybe its time to

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 10:15 AM
link   
a reply to: randomspecific

Considering the prediction should be impossible, I'm really not worried.

I guess bigger numbers are scarier

But what's really scary about a San Andreas "Big One" is the possibility of liquefaction. A quake doesn't need to be off the charts huge to make that devastating.

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 10:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: kenzohattori69

jade helm moved up to 6/15/15? Numerologists should love this one.

Great. Right on my b-day
I'll probably be in Vegas so maybe it won't be so bad.

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Well according to the youtube prediction we have 2 and a half hours to go. Its looking like a no show.

Who woulda thunk it LOL.

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Shock Horror Nothing happened. LOL. Well, the dutch guys prediction is out of the window as far as his 4pm on 28th call goes. This wasn't one of the sources I based this thread on though.

I still believe nothing will happen but will keep updating this thread until the time frame runs out. Just in case.

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 07:43 PM
link   
a reply to: randomspecific

You know what is funny about that prediction? There has not been a single 2.5 or higher in Cali today.
The usgs EQ map is really quiet.

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Hmmmm a volcano just went of in Japan

rt.com...

A sudden volcano eruption on the small southern Japanese island of Kuchinoerabu-jima has forced authorities to raise the alert to the highest level and advise evacuation of the immediate area.

Although there were no reports of injuries or damage, the authorities are considering evacuation of some 130 residents of the small island, NHK national television reports.

<< 1   >>

join