It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 pictures and faces

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2004 @ 06:33 AM
link   

look into these images do you see a face i do and i was wondering if anyone else see two faces on them? it's in the smoke

it scared the # out of me i almost puked

posted on Dec, 23 2004 @ 06:42 AM
link   
Why did you post this in War on Terrorism? Is there a reason other than point farming this should be in BTS
This is rubbish; oh look at that cloud out side it looks like my dead dog rover sheesh

[edit on 23/12/2004 by Sauron]

posted on Dec, 23 2004 @ 06:46 AM
link   
i did'nt post this for a pathetic negative comment about a dead dog?

posted on Dec, 23 2004 @ 07:03 AM
link   
Perhaps the Paranormal and Alien forums should go to BTS too eh Sauron?

This place is becoming less and less the conspiracy etc forum I lurked at for a long time and then joined....

JAK

posted on Dec, 23 2004 @ 07:08 AM
link   

Now your're worried.

Seriously, these images are widely known. Not though as widely as the fact that peoples eyes will attempt make a face out of whatever they can. You might be interested in this book.

Originally from Amazon.con - Reviewer: Bradley P. Rich
Hence, the title "Faces in the Clouds", a reference to the human propensity to see human faces everywhere in the world.

Originally from Amazon.con - Reviewer: A Reader
Guthrie proposes that religion is basically an outgrowth of the natural human propensity, probably hardwired in by evolution, to interpret vague or random appearances anthropomorphically. That is, we naturally tend to see faces in clouds...

Jack

posted on Dec, 23 2004 @ 07:15 AM
link   
Somebody please lock this thread...there are already several on the subject already.

My kingdom for mod power! ;-)

posted on Dec, 23 2004 @ 07:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by cargo
Perhaps the Paranormal and Alien forums should go to BTS too eh Sauron?

This place is becoming less and less the conspiracy etc forum I lurked at for a long time and then joined....

Therefore, you believe that this nonsense belongs in the War on Terrorism forum. Where is the conspiracy here? I see none, where is the war issue I see none, where is the terrorist issue I see none. If there is please point it out to me. Thought so you cannot.
This belong in BTS.

[edit on 23/12/2004 by Sauron]

posted on Dec, 23 2004 @ 07:28 AM
link   
Sauron, my irritated young friend. If you read my post again, I was stating that this topic does belong on ATS. Not BTS. Listen to yourself man, crying and whining about one thread on an internet forum like someone had just pissed in your cereal. Oh the drama, how your life has been ruined.

Go for a walk today. It will do you some good.

posted on Dec, 23 2004 @ 04:03 PM
link   
sauron is absolutely right on this, these board could use a little bit more moderation. waste of time this thread is to say it yogastyle!

posted on Dec, 24 2004 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by cargo
Go for a walk today. It will do you some good.

Or like my grandma used to say, go blow the stink of ya....

an excerpt from that book jak gave the link too

Guthrie says that our tendency to find human characteristics in the nonhuman world stems from a deep-seated perceptual strategy: in the face of pervasive (if mostly unconscious) uncertainty about what we see, we bet on the most meaningful interpretation we can. If we are in the woods and see a dark shape that might be a bear or a boulder, for example, it is good policy to think it is a bear. If we are mistaken, we lose little, and if we are right, we gain much. So, Guthrie writes, in scanning the world we always look for what most concerns us--livings things, and especially, human ones. Even animals watch for human attributes, as when birds avoid scarecrows. In short, we all follow the principle--better safe than sorry.

new topics

top topics

join