It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

F-35B Playing in the Sky While Refueled by a kc-130

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Now that's a pretty neat site to behold.

seeing the F 35 playing around in the sky.

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 07:51 PM
link   
a reply to: grey580

Cool video

So much for the mainstream media's theory "The ships hung in the sky in much the same way that bricks don't."

Quote attributed to Douglas Adams.

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 07:53 PM
link   

There's a B roll that was released a few months ago that was cool to watch but God you needed a strong stomach.

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Show offs :-P

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Awesome video ! Thanks for sharing. I wonder how long before someone uses a still from this to prove their theory of "Spraying Chem trails ". Couldn't resist...awesome video though

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Sure is a pretty airplane...

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 09:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJMSN
Awesome video ! Thanks for sharing. I wonder how long before someone uses a still from this to prove their theory of "Spraying Chem trails ". Couldn't resist...awesome video though

Except that these are contrails. Anyone knows the difference between a contrail and what people call chemtrails

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 09:13 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull

As opposed to the X-32 it was up against. Fear God that was a fugly airplane.

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 09:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58
a reply to: seagull

As opposed to the X-32 it was up against. Fear God that was a fugly airplane.

OMG wasnt it - I actually thought, if i were buying an airplane, I wouldnt have bought that just because of the looks even if it were the dogs!

It was like a frog or something...

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Like a flying guppy.

looks happy with that smile

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 10:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Kuroodo

They are all contrails as far as I am concerned but many have pointed to the same thing and said "chem trail"...still just a beautiful aircraft and awesome video

posted on May, 22 2015 @ 01:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

I was so relieved when they opted for the F35. I loved to play JSF-Game and then Falcon4.0.. The Boing F32. Such a fugly bird, you are right.
Also, what I read about the F35-II lightning in william b. scotts books and the AESA capability. Well...
Gives the surename "Lightning" a whole new meaning.
Damn scary.
Do they even have to fire balistics at engaging enemies? I mean, with that suit, the other plane would simply fall out of the sky if I comprehend the capabilities the right way.

posted on May, 22 2015 @ 05:47 AM
link   
it's a shame this plane lost out.

it looks so good.

posted on May, 22 2015 @ 06:00 AM
link   

Wasnt this the one that lost the contract against the LM F22 Raptor In 2000 or so?
Really nice looking plane

I think Zaphod ment the F32 from BOING(fugly). That flying overweight toad looking like thing.

edit: X-32 not F32
edit on 22-5-2015 by verschickter because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2015 @ 08:00 AM
link   
a reply to: verschickter

Let's just say there are some very interesting classified capabilities on the F-35.

posted on May, 22 2015 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Flew with a friend of mine to deliver blood platelets to the Yuma, AZ airport. There are military bases in and around Yuma. While getting ready to fly back to the Deer Valley airport an aircraft flew by. It looked like the F35. As we were taxiing I looked in front of us and there was the F35B hovering. It slowly landed and moved out of site. Was very enjoyable to watch.

Also saw the F35 at the Lake Airforce Base air Show. It flew by once and that was it.

new topics

top topics

join