It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What do you make of this one?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2015 @ 03:40 PM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom

Here's my take. Your dream is supernatural, the parking lot is your mindset, and leaving and turning to the street signifies a choice being made. The children you saw were examples of your insights, your morality, your choices, The girl darting out and being hit by a car signifies making a wrong choice, decision, your want and need to help her is your desire for reconciliation. Your dream shows that you have some very important decisions to make be wise and remember than the children are the closest to the veil and symbolize good, morality, and just choices. Maybe I'm on the money or not, but I do know that this came to me almost instantly so that my take on your dream.

posted on May, 22 2015 @ 05:38 PM
link   
a reply to: BlessedLore

Thanks for that. Things have been getting fairly interesting lately as I dive in to Hermeticism. It's as if I'm stumbling into something I've always known. Going through The Kybalion (which I found via another book, via another book) -- I've just nodded and said, "yup, yup..." I've been experiencing an uptick in synchronistic events too. I take it that these "coincidences" are me giving myself clues that I'm getting somewhere.
edit on 22-5-2015 by MystikMushroom because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2015 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Been on your path....interesting ride. Chaos---order---chaos---order...enjoy your ride; learn and grow.

posted on May, 22 2015 @ 07:59 PM
link   
If you must find some meaning in it, it may be a hint that you are have a tendency to believe that you have more influence on the fate of others than is actually the case-- Like when you swerve to miss a butterfly/squirrel etc. and it dodges the other way and still gets hit. Its time was up even though you made a genuine effort to avoid it. No fault, no foul, just somebody else's path.

It could be something totally mundane or nothing at all. I'm definitely not a dream interpreter.

posted on May, 22 2015 @ 09:08 PM
link   

So I was right, spirituall, meta-physical journey you are going through. Take this next statement from me with strong heart or disregard me altogether. Stay away from the Hermeticism, Kybalion and all these things it all leads to darkness and corruption of your soul, the demons and lucifer love to meet people using those exact things to hide behind. Now it is clear to me why the girl got hurt, Innocence lost.... But not all is lost it can be repaired remade.

You probably think I'm a christian nutter... Know this at one time I was very high up into Black Magic, When I practiced I never used a circle lol stupid wiccans lol.... All my symbols and Sumerian writing was always in blood and semen. What demon will even humor or respect someone hiding inside their circle whilst they conjure beings lol.... I willingly let multiple demons reside in me and I did have certain abilities in those times. But upon trying a very unholy procedure trying to manifest my soul into my flesh incarnate that the devil killed me during that ritual. I was dead for over 7 minutes per multiple witnesses. When I died, I should have when straight to Hell/Sheol and been tortured and burned for a thousand years. Instead God revealed himself to me outside of Heaven. I still remember so clearly it's just something you can't forget. I saw the walls of heaven in the distance, everything was a shade of gold but still had it's own colors it was beautiful like a scene from the Lion King landscape and when God spoke to me the entire sky lit up. God spared my life, my soul and told me he loved me, said it was my choice if I wanted to die or pass over, and the first would be last and the last will be first. I now live for God and Jesus 100% and enjoy rebuking and casting away demons, aliens(demons, fallen angels, and nephalim). Funny to say they never like to be near me anymore because they know I know they are worthless and have already lost.

posted on May, 22 2015 @ 09:52 PM
link   
MM...In your search, you're going to receive a lot of unsolicited direction. Take it all...with gratitude. Then allow it to disappoint you.

Hermeticism is all about the questions that exist only to be asked, rather than the answers you're given by others.

posted on May, 22 2015 @ 10:40 PM
link   
It is symbolic of you moving to fast, or feeling guilty? You did have a stop light, so if you stopped, no problem.
It seems you are caring but not taking care sufficiently, or are conscious of some deficiency, or even are not sufficiently conscious to not experience a conscious deficiency ; )

top topics

<< 1   >>

join