It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bobby Jindal Promises Executive Order Allowing Discrimination Against Gay People

page: 38
<< 35  36  37   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 12:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

lol - keep editing / googling / editing.

You're exposed.

I did not bring Kinsey into the thread - but since he was interjected, the truth of his perversion and pedophilia needed to be told.

He would make a great subject for a thread on this website...

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 12:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Seamrog

lol - keep editing / googling / editing.

You're exposed.

I did not bring Kinsey into the thread - but since he was interjected, the truth of his perversion and pedophilia needed to be told.

He would make a great subject for a thread on this website...

The person who brought Kinsey into the discussion did so in the context of discussing homosexuality.

You brought Kinsey into the discussion to "discuss" Kinsey.

Use your search function. There are existing Kinsey threads on ATS.
edit on 29-5-2015 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Look. I'm not sure if you aren't understanding me or what, but we are in complete agreement. I never tried to suggest that someone can't be completely heterosexual or completely homosexual, I was just trying to say that many if not most aren't that way.

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 12:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

Look. I'm not sure if you aren't understanding me or what, but we are in complete agreement. I never tried to suggest that someone can't be completely heterosexual or completely homosexual, I was just trying to say that many if not most aren't that way.

OK. Guess it just needed clarification.

Humans are animal and sexual by nature. I think we agree without social and belief constraints natural sexuality is more fluid. Especially among women.

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 12:50 PM
link   

I'm a non-dualist. If someone tries to present a dualistic paradigm as true in reality, I immediately have doubts that it is. Dualism is too basic of an explanation and the universe is WAY to complex for either/or.

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

I'm a non-dualist. If someone tries to present a dualistic paradigm as true in reality, I immediately have doubts that it is. Dualism is too basic of an explanation and the universe is WAY to complex for either/or.

LOL, had to look that up

Agree humans are naturally more fluid then society wants to see.

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 01:48 PM
link   

This is why you can't distill politics down into a two party system. People's opinions are too varied to adequately represent the will of the people like that.

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 09:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar
a reply to: technical difficulties

hate is such a strong word and quite frankly does more harm to the person feeling the emotion than it does to the one that the emotion is directed at. I think you are a little off base here.

I would argue that opposing a union between two consenting adults despite the fact that:
1. There's no valid arguments to back up your position
2. It doesn't effect you (and isn't really any of your business to begin with)

Is far more stronger than me calling that person a bigot for doing so.

edit on 29-5-2015 by technical difficulties because: rewrote some things

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 09:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

“We will be issuing an Executive Order shortly that will … prevent the state from discriminating against persons or entities with deeply held religious beliefs that marriage is between one man and one woman.”

I see that as protecting religious freedoms for churches, so they won't be forced to provide same sex marriage. I'm not seeing the law protecting religious rights as a law allowing discrimination against gay people. Louisiana doesn't have legalized same sex marriage. Or is this for something else that I've missed???

** Disclosure - before anyone jumps down my throat - I'm in favor of marriage equality.

It would be a shame if you got jumped on for this observation. But you see they are going for the gusto, all out.....ANY contrary position will be called discrimination even if its constitutionally protected speech/area. They simple cant live in a bilateral world. I like to call it the Lots angels syndrome. "Bring them out that we may know them".
edit on 29-5-2015 by Logarock because: n

new topics

top topics

<< 35  36  37   >>

join