It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illuminati recruiting new members with their new site all over the world

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 03:38 PM
link   
did any1 tried to contact them yet ?

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 03:54 PM
link   
If you want to know about the real Illuminati, what they are about, what they know and what they plan to do, check "The God Series" by Mike Hockney on Amazon and site armageddonconspiracy.co.uk. We already know IlluminatiAM is nothing but a clever scam.

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 04:07 PM
link   
thanks for the info,
i have manage to get a copie of the illuminatiam book which was freaking hard to get for free on the net
i will read it trough.

here is a link

uploadmirrors.com...
edit on 18-5-2015 by UNKNOWNPURPLE because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 04:30 PM
link   
a reply to: UNKNOWNPURPLE

I asked a few of my well connected contacts if "they" are recruiting. The answer was... we do not recruite, we select.

Just kiddin',... of course this illuminati recruit initiative must be BS of the very smelly kind. Next thing you know "they" will organise a meet and greet with an open door day.

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 07:43 PM
link   
An illuminati that needs a website and book? How charming.

Let us indulge this chimeric specter.

An authentic Illuminati would not:

●Use adverts, nor cheap veneer as corporeal as flagging one's self among the platitudes.
Homespun folk revile any queue of superiority from what they perceive to be bedfellow

●Require form or essay.
Illuminati can spot their kin axiomatically, beyond measure. It is a compelling force of symmetry. Unmistakable gravitas.

●Need to employ social media to coalesce.

The Concordant by nature, always find level and plum. Alignment is inevitable. Certain locales be their gravity. Not some jury rugged effigy glazed by soothsayer and charlatan.

●Indoctrine the Masses.

All "men" are not created equal, conflict to popular dogma. There is a coded and absolute divide betwixt the Sun and Moon. The Sun convects nutritious substance via Lune. The Moon tenebrous and somber, captures the Sun's radiance and reflects it to the Earth. The radiance expels the gripping Void, that once craddled the Moon, allowing it to direct the Sun's rays to form the material.

Hauntingly theologic banter, though it renders the point to analog Man. Not everyone can absolve such heavy heir. The poll points to approximately 15% populous. As elitist as it tolls, the Illuminated would not abuse the despairity for unprincipled and irresponsible ends.

Just playing Devil's advocate here, if I had any frame or reference to an .....Illuminati. ;p

The website is a lampoon.

edit on 18-5-2015 by trifecta because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-5-2015 by trifecta because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 07:56 PM
link   
I looked into the supposed requirements for joining "The Illuminati" one time. It's definitely not something that just any of us could get into. You pretty much need to have either been born to high status and wealth or get yourself to that point (it made it clear that you must be beyond successful on one of these sites). I don't really care either way whether they're real or not but it brought about the question in my mind: why, if I one day bring myself to that level of success, would I need any group? I would have made it without them to begin with. I could make it further the same way.

That logic applies to anyone so I'm not sure why these sites claim to help people become successful when they only accept those who are at the prime of success to begin with. They don't seem to care for helping the "little people" achieve high success, which goes against the charitable image their sites try to create.

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 08:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Abednego
NLBS.

Do you really think they will be going so public?

But wait, they supposedly keep putting "signs" up all over the place, right? Disney cartoons, books, music, movies... according the conspiracy theorists who believe this bs they don't hide, unless it's inconvenient for the conspiracy theorist, right? Then it's "too obvious".

This site is nothing more than an attempt at a cult, someone cashing in on the nonsense.

I sometimes wonder if people here don't realize that absolutely anyone can buy a domain and have a website on it in less than 6 hours.

posted on May, 19 2015 @ 02:08 AM
link   
I've read the book in 1 hour and and came upon some info i never knew.

like that there is an island ( which is not on any map ) where the illuminati are gathering to discuss their plans. Sound funny that they state that every1 of us are being followed by them. So they need new members as our world population increase.
I did almost fall asleep when i was on page 150 or so.

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 08:47 PM
link   
in recent years with the increased use in the internet this idea and organisation of the illuminati has become more apparent in our society and culture. However the whole purpose of them was to be a SECRET organisation, and to lead from behind, therefore this site is clearing from a cult following to the illuminati not the organisation themselves.

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 08:47 PM
link   
in recent years with the increased use in the internet this idea and organisation of the illuminati has become more apparent in our society and culture. However the whole purpose of them was to be a SECRET organisation, and to lead from behind, therefore this site is clearing from a cult following to the illuminati not the organisation themselves.

posted on Aug, 17 2015 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Where can I deposit my CV to apply for the Illuminati Deathsquads?

posted on Aug, 17 2015 @ 02:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Abednego
NLBS.

Do you really think they will be going so public?

Yes they are.....AND I JOINED!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Skull and bonez 4 life.....

posted on Aug, 17 2015 @ 02:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Demonarch
Where can I deposit my CV to apply for the Illuminati Deathsquads?

PM me, I will give you the account number to send your money

posted on Aug, 17 2015 @ 02:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: EmptyStations
If you want to know about the real Illuminati, what they are about, what they know and what they plan to do, check "The God Series" by Mike Hockney on Amazon and site armageddonconspiracy.co.uk. We already know IlluminatiAM is nothing but a clever scam.

I've read a fair deal of that Armageddon Conspiracy site but have classified it in the "too good to be true" folder alongside several of the "alien saviors will come to Earth and make everything groovy" scenarios...

posted on Aug, 17 2015 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Chrisfishenstein

You're not sufficiently dark or regal to be a Nigerian prince.

posted on Aug, 17 2015 @ 02:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Demonarch
a reply to: Chrisfishenstein

You're not sufficiently dark or regal to be a Nigerian prince.

Crap, you are onto me.....

Wait, that's kind of a slap in the face not knowing me....(Hint) I am not terrorist GW Bush....lol

posted on Aug, 17 2015 @ 03:06 PM
link   

I am sure that you can not apply for becoming a member of the illuminati but need to be asked or tapped for such a "honor". And if they are interested in you you must have something they are interested in. Maybe potential musical talent, a lot of money or power... or whatever they can use to further their agenda or power.

With all respect... I didn't even have look at that website to come up with this reply. So, whatever the meaning of this website.... it is not for apllying into the most powerful and secretive organisation on this planet.

posted on Aug, 17 2015 @ 03:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: zatara

I am sure that you can not apply for becoming a member of the illuminati but need to be asked or tapped for such a "honor". And if they are interested in you you must have something they are interested in. Maybe potential musical talent, a lot of money or power... or whatever they can use to further their agenda or power.

With all respect... I didn't even have look at that website to come up with this reply. So, whatever the meaning of this website.... it is not for apllying into the most powerful and secretive organisation on this planet.

Wait, there IS a website....?

They just contacted me and I joined....Didn't know we had to click on something

posted on Aug, 17 2015 @ 03:19 PM
link   
" There will always be a voice whispering that the Illuminati does not exist. Our hold upon the modern human subconscious inclines our enemies to dismiss our public outreach as a hoax and something they can simply do nothing about. In this way, doubt remains our strongest defence."

illuminati.am...

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Originally, I thought it was BS too. Until I started researching it.
The Facebook account that is linked to the web site has been validated. If you don't know, it is very difficult to be validated. You have to be either a celebrity or someone (something) big. Most people aren't even allowed to go through the process. If you go to the FB page, you will see a little blue checkmark which means they have been validated. So, I'm not certain how one would go about proving that they are the actual illuminati but they have succeeded in doing so.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join