It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illuminati recruiting new members with their new site all over the world

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 09:25 AM
link   
just came across the Illuminati site that recruits new members and sells the new testimony of the illuminati, you should look it up crazy stuff.

illuminati.am...

what do you think fellow members

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 09:29 AM
link   
NLBS.

Do you really think they will be going so public?

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 09:35 AM
link   
a reply to: UNKNOWNPURPLE

My opinion is...the real Illuminati have nothing to do with the website you provided...and...the real Illuminati are (on purpose) very secretive.

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 09:36 AM
link   

It's got to be someone just playing off of that namesake for their own agenda.

The "illuminati" are not going to give you their contact info OR have a public website advertising their presence.

"They" wouldn't even consider themselves to be "an organization", and wouldn't be dumb enough to leave a paper trail or any evidence that their different members work together or even know about each other.

Basically, this website is as fake as it gets

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Maybe they are looking for someone specific and that is their casting call. It seems harmless on the surface but who knows anymore...

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 09:41 AM
link   
just went to that page and read some of the introduction, and this sounds like L. Ron Hubbard Dianetics 2.0....simple vague explanations that empower the reader....example: you have to go through a series of "tests" of some sort, to see the "Light", and to know if "you have what it takes"......hello, tom cruise?...are you there?

link   
even if its fake there are much people joining

link   
a reply to: FamCore

I dunno, there are enough people clamoring for shackles and chains right now, maybe they think they have a critical mass of useful idiots to weed the rest of us out.

If everything everyone ever said about the illuminati were true, they would still get millions of eager applicants.

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Ohh, it's got all the bells and whistles, "does not accept donations" and "no membership fees" and "members Identity remains anonymous", just give me your email address and name.

LOL - NSA, go home you're drunk.

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 09:50 AM
link   
a reply to: jimmyx

great post Jim

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Fake website.

Illuminati disbanded in 1785.

There is no "all-powerful" Illuminati running the world.
edit on 18-5-2015 by Junkheap because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Registered to a Helen Milano....search the name, even on ATS....site has done it's rounds a few times.

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 10:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Who is Helen milano?

Sounds Latin.... Which doesn't make it less credible...

If it was R.T.Wankstein, it would be a bit different...

Y'all acting like the 80s didn't happpen.

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Screw it I'll take one for the team and check it out. If its bs then no harm no foul and if its not and I suddenly reemerge as a prominent figure in global politics then we know it was true. Wish me luck (que ominous music) I may not come back the same...

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 10:43 AM
link   
a reply to: TrappedPrincess

Don't get trapped Princess, it appears many have.

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 10:49 AM
link   

"Those with eyes to see, a mind open to the truth and a heart attuned to the same purpose will find it. They always have. Carpe lucem!" -- the IO

The IO are everywhere. And they can always be found if you want to find them--at least that's what their old official site said before it shut down: illuminati-order.com...

THE ILLUMINATI ORDER HAS EVOLVED

After nearly 250 years, and following intense and lengthy debate, the Illuminati Order has decided to publicly abandon the Illuminati name. This website was created in an effort to reclaim the Illuminati name from conspiracy theorists and others not cognizant of the true nature and purpose of the IO. But alas, it was too late. More than a decade has passed since the IO established an Internet presence and the situation has only worsened. Most people have refused to believe what the IO said about itself. They preferred to believe the lies that continue to permeate the World Wide Web. It is now the official opinion of the IO leadership that the name is irretrievably lost to the ignorant masses and the weak, whining morons that want unearned wealth and fame. To the latter, the IO never has and never will support moochers and looters! Henceforth, the IO will continue under a completely different name. Those with eyes to see, a mind open to the truth and a heart attuned to the same purpose will find it. They always have. Carpe lucem!

Are you a member who has lost contact with the IO?

If you are an IO member and have lost contact with your assigned mentor or personal contact, you may re-establish contact by writing to Membership at this domain or by finding the new organization and contacting Membership there. Please note: This is the only official "Illuminati Order" domain remaining. Do not try to re-establish contact through any other Illuminati-related website. Any other Illuminati site you find is either a fake or run by a different organization. The IO does not have a page on Facebook, Twitter, etc.

I also think illumicorporation.com... is a part of it as well--but another offshoot. Says they're allied with a ton of things and if Illumi Corp isn't legit than they're imo looking to get sued for defaming and/or for lying about affiliations etc. which must break some sort of law.

Good catch, OP. Looks like they've indeed evolved into a much prettier and nicer site. Good for them. I'll even give their book a read for kicks. Looks like they've put a lot of hard work and effort into this which is commendable.

lol oh boy is it just me or does it feel like the world is headed toward a wild ride in the near future?

a reply to: Abednego

Of COURSE. Hidden in plain sight. What's the point of being hidden now? Especially with things moving forward so quickly these days if you know what I mean.

They may have been secretive in the past (comparatively at least) but they've always been findable. They say so themselves (or they used to on that first site I linked which used to have a lot more on it until about a year ago. I found it initially before I even found ATS and saw enough on there to convince me that it was very likely legit--even against all 'odds'. I too used to believe that there was NO WAY they'd be so public. But then I read more about their 'mission' and formed a totally different opinon.

Heck, I almost want to join--I agree with them 100%--except I don't agree with how they view the stupid people. While I'm mad at stupid people too, I don't think that the IO is doing the right thing. I think they're very angry and their rationality is clouded. Like...I totally get their ire. But BECAUSE of their intelligence they should be more understanding of their fellow man (even if that man is stupid as mud and totally mean and never gets anything). Because that's just the right thing to do if you're 'better' than anyone else--you're supposed to help not harm and micromanage and manipulate.

And that's why I disagree with them. Yeah they have 180+ IQs which is about 30-40 pts above my own--but mine's a genius IQ as well. And honestly once you reach genius what do numbers matter anymore anyway? I bet I've reached 180 on a good day--and I bet they've been lower than me on bad days, too. It's all relative. But I'm happy to say that I'm an intellectual who fundamentally disagrees with my fellow intellectuals (who may or may not be members of the IO).

But yes, point being, they've never been hidden. I found their official site easily within a few minutes of looking the first time I tried looking. I am someone who agrees and who their mission honestly resonates very strongly with. :-X The only reason I have not pursued membership with them and do not wish to pursue it is due to, as I said, the anger with which they view people less intelligent than themselves. (the site I quoted, which I firmly believe is legitimate. mainly due to the info they used to have on there which they don't have any more, unfortunately.)

To restate the point I'm trying to make: "Those with eyes to see, a mind open to the truth and a heart attuned to the same purpose will find it. They always have. Carpe lucem!"
edit on 18-5-2015 by rukia because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Im already trapped here on this rock with a bunch of people I don't really like yet treat with compassion and kindness. Im just waiting to return home and to my former glory. This whole mud ape thing is overrated.a reply to: Sublimecraft

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 10:57 AM
link   
It's bs. I signed up awhile back and all I get are emails. They just want you to buy a necklace and their book(s).

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 10:59 AM
link   
a reply to: TrappedPrincess

nah, you're not trapped yet. don't fall for it. we aren't mud apes. we are humans. chin up--things will become clear in time. I too am tired of this even though I'm so young as well. (i'm 23). But I'm not tired enough yet to totally give up. Don't give up.

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Darn, back to being bored and ordinary womp womp woooomp...a reply to: CaptainTwig

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join