It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scientist Missing for over 20 years Found Living Inside Secret LSD Drug Lab Hidden in Basement

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 07:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Aboveway

because if it is true this man is a hero!

can't you respect the incredible feat that is supposedly totally impossible?? What if? if he REALLY ACTUALLY did this then this man needs a hug and a reward and a medal. come on! if it's real it's incredible and exciting!!!

Because what would that say about you and me? This would open the door to so many possibilities.

You think '___' is a chemical hell of addicts? Please. You need to take a psychopharmacology class or something. You sound uninformed about the substance and the situation. I appreciate your concern, and I'm sure the man in the article would, too, but even if this is just some hoax, I believe your view is biased and lacks critical thought and analysis.

(post by andy06shake removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 07:11 AM
link   
a reply to: ecapsretuo

vehemence? lol i actually think you've behaved rather vehemently.

I've not been vehement. I'm jovial. and enjoying the conversation. sounds like transference, mate

it's all good man--i wasn't angry at all, just really confused haha i felt bad!! i didn't want you to think the OP had asked you to do anything since he hasn't. Like, be mad at me not the poor OP

But I wasn't being vehement. I was being conversational (now, I'm a little annoyed that you called me vehement after basically attacking me and accusing me of whatever you accused me of asking you to do when you thought that i was the OP)

...point being...sorry if my being serious rustles your jimmies. I like debate. Sorry you don't like your views challenged/when they are you take it as someone else being 'vehement' towards you.

edit on 18-5-2015 by rukia because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 07:12 AM
link   
a reply to: TechniXcality

Ten hut!
LoL

Thats rather a predicament to get yourself into, press ganged by the magic mushrooms eh? Love it!

edit on 18-5-2015 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 07:13 AM
link   

(post by Aboveway removed for a manners violation)

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 07:15 AM
link   

I also love it. xD good man! haha hey you're only young once after all!

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 07:16 AM
link   
I'm going to need some additional independent sources for this story before I believe it to be true. It sounds very hoax-like to me.

Case-in-point, the image of the police supposedly in front of the house in Cottage Grove, MN where the man allegedly was hiding in a basement is really a picture of police in front of a house in Ferguson, MO into which a car had just crashed, as seen in this link:

Car crashes into house after police chase

edit on 5/18/2015 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 07:16 AM
link   
Oh wow ATS censors L.S.D

Who knew

(post by TechniXcality removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 07:21 AM
link   

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 07:23 AM
link   

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 07:23 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

I saw in the article that they found 50 years worth of military grade rations. That would explain what he did for food.

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 07:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Soylent Green Is People
I'm going to need some additional independent sources for this story before I believe it to be true. It sounds very hoax-like to me.

Case-in-point, the image of the police supposedly in front of the house in Cottage Grove, MN where the man allegedly was hiding in a basement is really a picture of police in front of a house in Ferguson, MO into which a car had just crashed, as seen in this link:

Car crashes into house after police chase

Oh -- and to add to my reasons above why I think this is a hoax, an exceprt from the OP's article reads:

“They ran up to use and said they heard a man shouting inside their basement and that’s when they called it in to 911” Said Captain Bruce Normans with the Warrington County Sheriff’s Office.

However, there is no such county in Minnesota named Warrington County.

edit on 5/18/2015 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

(post by rukia removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 07:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark

Amazing really how long those rations last!

What a diet all the same, L.S.D and C-rations for such an extended period of time!

Probably should get the poor fellow to a proctologist once the effects of the L.S.D wears off that is.
LoL

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 07:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Soylent Green Is People

I think we are all taking the article with a pinch of salt. Still funny and weird as hell all same.

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 07:36 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

I can't even Imagine what 50 gallons of lsd would do to you, in surprised they didn't find the man levitating in a yoga position, eyes closed and speaking telepathically. I'm sure whole wars were avoided by yoda tripping in the basement for 20 YEARS.
edit on 18-5-2015 by TechniXcality because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 07:38 AM
link   

If he did consume anywhere near 50 gallons of L.S.D over such a period of time im surprised he didn't lose the plot completely, chop of his own genitals and reattach them to his forehead. LoL

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 07:42 AM
link   
The whole site www.iflscience.org... is a parody site.

I'm surprised there are even 3 pages of comments before someone decided to check the other stories.

Well, not that surprised actually, this is ATS

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join