It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anonymous-Hacker Wars Documentary

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 04:16 AM
link   
(Search engine found no hits on exact title)

ATS,.....this video affects ALL of us...from SO-to the newest member.....it's 90 mins TO WAKE UP!!! it is very informative......

If you do not watch it, then you can't say you havrn't been warned,.......!

youtu.be...

~Komodo

ETA: Using my phone to post this, which ATS does not have a link to input the yt vid itself (odd, unless i missed it), but, there are those on here that did say that antisec WAS in fact the FBI.....Anon put 2+2=truth on this one fact. That in itself brought a whole new light to the game IMO, but the movie is excellent with former NSA whistleblower confirming perhaps our biggest fear....totalitarianism. "You should have nothing to hide.." Come directly from the speech of Gobals (Nazi).

edit on 18-5-2015 by Komodo because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 04:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Komodo
(Search engine found no hits on exact title)

ATS,.....this video affects ALL of us...from SO-to the newest member.....it's 90 mins TO WAKE UP!!! it is very informative......

If you do not watch it, then you can't say you havrn't been warned,.......!

youtu.be...

~Komodo

No disrespect intended but 7 years a member, 5000+ posts, a thread about a 90 min vid and no real content about what it's about!

So I go to the YT channel and first comment is from Anon which states.........

The Hacker Wars takes you to the front lines of the high-stakes battle over the fate of the Internet, freedom and privacy. The Hacker Wars tells the tales of the anarchic troll provocateur Andrew “weev” Aurenheimer, prodigy hacker hero Jeremy Hammond, and incendiary watchdog journalist Barrett Brown — three larger than life characters whose separate quests to expose the secrets of empire hurled them into a fateful collision course with shadowy corporations, the FBI, and ultimate betrayal by one of their own.

A little effort will garner more interest than what this will probably get, anyway, back to watching.

Again, my best intentions here OK.
edit on 18-5-2015 by Sublimecraft because: added OP quote

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 04:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Thx & sorry for not inputting more about the movie, posting up from my phone.

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 04:47 AM
link   
Woke up - fired up the browser, hit the main ATS, then this is the first page I click on.

Will be watching this in full later today - it's almost 3am and I've been up over 24 hours...ugh.

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 05:25 AM
link   
This was the best DOCU I have watched in a LONG TIME ! ! !

FOOK SABU

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 08:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Komodo

Thanks for sharing.
FOOK SABU!

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 08:36 AM
link   
S&F
Thanks for
Heads up

7 minutes in
& hooked...

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Here you go

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 11:02 AM
link   
I agree this is a really good doc. For me it was good to see certain internet personalities on video. Asshurt is an amazingly good looking trap. Plusone makes an appearance along with Tim Pool, Subverzo and of course weev. Its worth following up on the people that make an appearance in video as they do good/funny work.

Free Jeremy Hammond

Screw Sabu (and Lamo)

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 11:32 AM
link   
I watched it, and I saw that it was good. It makes you ask yourself, would you be willing to do time in slave camp/torture dungeon for "the cause"?

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 05:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

I believe his official name is Junior Agent "Cheap Suit" Sabu

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 08:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3n19m470
I watched it, and I saw that it was good. It makes you ask yourself, would you be willing to do time in slave camp/torture dungeon for "the cause"?

Well, would you??

I will have a look at the doc later...You all have me very intrigued.

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 08:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlackboxInquiry
Woke up - fired up the browser, hit the main ATS, then this is the first page I click on.

Will be watching this in full later today - it's almost 3am and I've been up over 24 hours...ugh.

Watch out for this one, he just woke up but has been awake for 24 hours too..hmmmmm

Am gonna watch the documentary now .. Thanks OP

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 01:09 AM
link   
I just found this vid on youtube and came here to post it... But obviously I was a month late, so I'm posting here to give it a bump.

This documentary is one of the best I've seen. Everyone here on ATS knows that there is a great injustice going on in our world but few do anything to fight it. Anonymous are trying to do something. There are topics in this vid that are on their own, worth deep intelligent discussions. From Tripwire to Barret Brown getting 104 years for posting a link.

We all know our rights are being stripped away and this is a video that shows just how TPTB are taking them.

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 05:48 AM
link   
a reply to: pollypeptide

Thanks for bump and this video just show you how really you are free. What Weev did is something that every new programmer can code... and for that you go to 3.5 years in jail. It is crazy.

But he probably got in jail because his big mouth, so i m wondering when will they start to arrest people over here on ATS that talk bad about goverment.

But i dont understand one thing, was occupywallstreet a false flag?
If Sabu who started a occupywallstreet was working for FBI at that time, then FBI started the protests and i m wondering why???

Did some big corporations make money from it?

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 07:44 AM
link   
a reply to: saadad

My thoughts....
Exactly!!!!

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 10:19 AM
link   
If The Occupy Wall Street was played from inside then whole Anonymous group was played. And i must say shut down. Where is anonymous? Looks like idea died? How? Why? When?

top topics

join