It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Encounter with "Black Eyed Person" / strange anti-Catholic disappearing woman

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+55 more 
posted on May, 18 2015 @ 12:08 AM
link   
I have been debating about posting this, but I need to share it while the details are still fresh in my head.

Yesterday, I believe I had an encounter with a "black-eyed person." I have heard of BEK before here on ATS, and dismissed the whole thing as figments of peoples' imaginations or misunderstood observations, but after yesterday, I can no longer say they are making up stories.

I was raised Catholic. I have not considered myself a Catholic for almost 20 years. I do not agree with much of their approaches to a person's faith. The purpose of this thread is not a religious discussion, I am just giving some background.

A relative often invites me to attend a nondenominational Christian church on Sunday mornings. I like it, it seems very open and friendly compared to the churches I am used to. I am not what I would consider a religious person, but the positive vibes are nice.

There is socializing after the mass is over. My relative knows many people there and often introduces me. Today I had to use the restroom shortly after we entered the room where people socialize. When I returned to my relative, there was a woman I had never seen before, nor had I been introduced to. I politely stood off to the side a short distance away. Eventually my relative called me over and I joined them.

At first glance, there was nothing odd about the woman my relative was speaking to. She looked like what I would call a typical senior citizen. I am not sure what was being discussed before I went over, but the woman said to me, "oh, so you used to be a Catholic?" I replied yes, and looked into her eyes as a polite person does when talking to someone in the United States culture. The first few times I looked her in the eye, I thought it was the light in the room or shadows playing a trick on me. Her pupils and iris, or however you want to put it, were solid black. At first I thought nothing of it, again thinking it was the angle.

I have worked in law enforcement for about 20 years, and have extensive interrogation experience from both the military and my job, so I began discreetly keying on other aspects of the woman. Nothing appeared unusual or aroused my suspicion in any way. However every time I broke my gaze from her, which was not often as I am experienced in appearing to maintain eye contact while visually checking the area, she would put her foot on mine. I had never met anyone who did that before, and it was very odd, as I was wearing hiking boots with a capped toe, and she was wearing some kind of simple flat shoes. She never changed her facial expression, never said anything, but she would step ever so lightly on my toe. I tried changing my stance several times, but she kept moving and doing it.

Her actions were one thing, her words another. Pretty much right off the bat, she started asking what I thought of the current Pope. I do not know much about him and do not have an opinion. She then said how she thought he was the anti-Christ, she read a bunch of books, something about "blood moons", and on and on she went.

This is where this ties into ATS-type topics more. She talked about the Pope wanting to unite religions and make some sort of single world faith, and how she thought the Pope's efforts were tied into people pushing for a one world government. I had not said much, but I interjected with, "that sounds like the UN. Perhaps they are in cahoots." The woman loved that, she looked very pleased, and turned to my relative and said something like, "here is one smart man. Maybe we need to work with him, bring him to a meeting." By "we" I figured she meant the church and maybe some group that she knew my relative from. No big deal to me, I was just making conversation.

The woman did say something that really grabbed my attention. She said that she had read and had discussed with people that the world was going to go to complete chaos sometime this fall. If she said a date, I am sorry but I do not remember it, but I don't think she did. By this time I was getting a little worried and found the whole encounter very strange, and was paying less attention to what she said than I was to any potential physical threat she may have posed.

The rest of what the woman said was more of the similar things, she kept going back to "blood moons" and talking about Israel and different conflicts that were both beneficial and detrimental to the state of Israel.

One odd thing was someone called across the room for another person, let's say he yelled for the name John. That's my name, but I did not react because I felt that I did not want the woman to know my name. After a couple of times of being called for, John waved and yelled back, and headed toward the man who called him. The woman turned to me, and said, "you know, John is a great name, such a wonderful and powerful name, I like people named John, and I wish I had named one of my kids that." I did not comment that it was my name, I just agreed with her.

Eventually the woman asked me if I knew what time it was, so I told her, and she said she had to go. At the end of the conversation she asked my relative and I our names. My relative blurted out a real name, and I replied with a fake one. Up until that moment, I thought my relative knew the woman. After we said our names, the woman turned to me, said something like, "that's not your real name, but by the next time I see you I will know it," and she walked away quickly without saying her name.

I followed her out the door that she left through, because I was a little worried about the entire event and I wanted to see if I could get a look at her vehicle and her license plate number, so I encouraged my relative to move quickly with me and follow the woman. We were no more than 15 feet behind her when she walked out the door of the building. For only the third or fourth time in my life, I could literally feel my skin crawl and the hair on the back of my neck stand up as I stepped outside and the woman was not there. There was nowhere she could have gone. She disappeared. There was really nowhere to look, this was out on a flat country road, but I scanned the area anyhow, and saw nobody. I was so stunned that all I could do was stare into space, totally dumbfounded. I've been through a lot of wild and dangerous situations, but (as the old saying goes) this absolutely creeped the living daylights out of me. My relative as well, and we both stood there for about a full minute in silence as both of our minds thought the same thing. Eventually I recovered enough to make some meek statement like, "wow, she's gone," to which my relative just did a slow nod with mouth still agape. I was so absolutely stunned that I could not even find words, I was unable to talk to my relative, and walked in a stupor back to my car, constantly scanning for a sign of the strange woman. Neither my relative nor I have spoken a word about the experience ever since. This happened in broad daylight, clear skies, with me having my wits about me and not under the influence of anything so minor as an allergy remedy.

Now what do I do? I feel that this woman will plan to find me at the church again somehow, or who knows, maybe somewhere else before I go back to the church. Should I worry? Who could she have represented? Who are "we" and what kind of meetings might they want me to attend?

I think I am still so stunned that I can't even think rationally about this experience yet...maybe tomorrow I can.

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 12:22 AM
link   
a reply to: therainmaker

I have experienced some unusual things in my life so far...but nothing like you went through. I am wondering...are you going to go back and visit that church? Maybe she will show up again...and you can ask her who she really is and where she is from.

+5 more 
posted on May, 18 2015 @ 12:27 AM
link   
That's one creepy story, brother.

Truth be told, I hope she was a grown-up BEK. I'd rather be menaced by something supernatural than some psycho from our normal plane of existence.

Sd&Fd

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 12:34 AM
link   
A strange experience for sure! Let us know if she appears again and what happens.

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 01:17 AM
link   
The things you remembered that she talked about are the "harbinger" signs involving the blood moon. I've read about this and have seen it on Christian television. She sounds like someone who regularly visits websites like Steve Quayle or ATS even. Other than her strange behavior (stepping on your foot), the fact that she seemed to have known you lied about your real name and then vanished after leaving the church would have me pretty creeped out. However, what she was talking about is a current religious CT.

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 01:21 AM
link   

I always find Black Eyed Children/People cases very interesting. There's a lot of individuals who have claimed to have had an experience with them who I can find no reason for them to lie, especially because they are respected individuals. Thanks for sharing!

From the other stories I have heard, it's kind of unusual for the Black Eyed People to continuously taunt someone. It seems to be a one time case, or an incident where it consists over a single day. So, if this is the case, and these things are as the stories claim them to be, then you shouldn't have anything to worry about.

Now to await yet another day of doom sometime this fall

edit on 18/5/15 by Ghost147 because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on May, 18 2015 @ 01:40 AM
link   
I am really sorry brother but due to a few inconsistencies in your story.. and particularly how It is written I am skeptical about Whether this actually happened.
if it's true then I do apologise but that is my current opinion on what I have read.

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 02:11 AM
link   

Okay you have made me glad I'm not the only one who has spoken with something weird in the last couple of days. I didn't see a BEK or anything--but yeah I had a similar unsettling eerie likely demonic conversation as well. I believe you OP. I don't know what to tell you though. Other than I'll be praying for you and your continued safety and happiness--and maybe you can pray for mine, too
haha

+1 more 
posted on May, 18 2015 @ 02:22 AM
link   
You met and talked to someone who is disconnected from reality because of too much conspiracy theories. A psychotic if you want. They inspire that sense of dread sometimes because they don't behave in a rational way nor talk like normal people.

It's easy to see it thanks to the things she said which are common end times BS I've been reading on conspiracy sites for 20 years. Each year the end is near and the Antichrist is there and yet each year nothing happens.

I know she was psychotic because a few years ago I was in her position and I acted and talked exactly like that. Creeping people with mysterious talk and acting strangely, meeting angels and demons, ... I was convinced I was special and knew where the world was going etc but it's all delusion of the mind.

originally posted by: therainmaker
Now what do I do?

Talk about it with your relatives who saw here and try to rationalize this. Like how Mydriasis can explain the black eyes and how her disappearing simply means you were not paying attention as she left. From all you posted there was nothing truly supernatural happening, but when you cross the path of a crazy person it can be so impressive that it does look like supernatural stuff are happening (I could read people mind for example and that was scaring the crap out of them. Actually I wasn't; I was just spouting vague nonsense mixed with truths picked from reading the person's face and behavior).

Craziness can be contagious so I would suggest not buying too much into her ramblings if you value your sanity.
edit on 18-5-2015 by JUhrman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 02:25 AM
link   
I don't know about the rest of the story, but is it possible that she got your name when your relative had called you over to join then?

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 02:31 AM
link   

wow. this is seriously cool. My advice: All in and in the soup. This calls for an adventure!

What I recon, this old lady of yours can be a kind of "resident alien". Just keep your head as cool and with ground contact as during in this initial check.

If you can hang around and join the meeting she was leaning towards - go go go! There ain't money enough which could stop me if I were you.

-- and report back here then. Would be cool to follow-up.
edit on 18-5-2015 by deckdel because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 02:38 AM
link   
a reply to: deckdel

If she was an alien then I'm one too.

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 03:46 AM
link   
Get her on camera.

Not a feature film... just a quick *absent minded* sweep of the room by someone you trust the next time you engage her, make sure it's from behind or from afar.. see if she picks up on it.. that'll tell you a few things.

If she's oblivious to it, then she is just a nutter.
If she reacts, then that's a whole different ball game.

Keep us posted, in fact.. anyone that has had similar events recently as well, this is a good test.
It's not exactly safe though, BEP/BEK encounters don't have a habit of ending in rainbows.

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 04:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xarian6
Get her on camera.

This.
Gauge the reaction and you'll have a better idea as to what her game is.
Do you still have any old friends who could background check her?

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 05:24 AM
link   
I saw a person with dark eyes once, when I was a kid. To be clear, it wasn't the color of their eyes, but their whole eyeballs. They weren't black, but pretty damn close. Dark blood red, to my recollection. It was a brief encounter, in a public place. No words were exchanged. I was taken aback but remembered my manners and didn't stare, just minded my own business.

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 05:33 AM
link   
Hi OP, love the whole story but I need to point out that you mentioned only her iris/ pupil area being black, compared to the whole eye.
There is an infliction called "Aniridia". I can't be bothered to add a picture right now as it is so awkward but if you google it you'll see that people who suffer from it completely lack the iris and there is only a black bit, which is unusual looking.

Could you have a look and tell me if her eyes looked like that?

The rest does sound as if she was psychotic [as has been mentioned before]. We have a friend who is exactly like that. He's nice enough but talks a lot of conspiracy stuff that goes way beyond rational. We just put up with it. He looks like a wizard though and I can imagine that if someone doesn't know him and hears him speak that they might write a post somewhere telling people that they have just met an "all knowing alien wizard".

Just trying to put a rational slant on this. After all we should explore all possible answers before we decide that the old lady was an alien.

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 05:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Xarian6

When I was psychotic I would go bonkers if someone tried to film me. You know what paranoia is, right?

I have no idea how you think you can reach any conclusion by filming her. It would just be interesting to watch

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 05:46 AM
link   

I would ask other people at church if anyone else knows of this woman...if no one does, that is when I would freak out.

Maybe she is just someone's creepy Aunt.

Good story at any rate. Hope you find more info.

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 05:49 AM
link   
a reply to: WakeUpBeer

A bit like this then?

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 05:59 AM
link   
a reply to: JUhrman

No. I meant that both eyeballs were entirely the same color. There was no making out the iris, pupil etc. Both eyeballs were one solid color. I distinctly remember thinking to myself, "how can they see?". It happened when my parents and I were at a fast food restaurant. I was walking back to our table, as this gentleman was getting up to leave. As he did, our eyes met. I kept walking, as did he. He left with whom I presume was his wife, and baby child.

ETA:

Who knows how accurate the memory is? The brain is a funny thing sometimes. It could be that from my angel and the lighting, or other factors, that the eyes appeared to me as one solid color. Perhaps the man just had dark eyes to begin with and suffered something like in the pic you showed. All I can tell you for certain was it was very curious to me, and curious to me that nobody else seemed interested.

edit on 5-18-2015 by WakeUpBeer because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join