It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sandra fluke think girls are better off sold into sex slavery than being republican

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2015 @ 03:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: seagull
How many more times should I write it/type it?

Jeez! I got it. You don't have to get that way...

posted on May, 16 2015 @ 03:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: EternalSolace

originally posted by: Hoosierdaddy71

originally posted by: woodwardjnr
Don't you feel a bit silly now? a reply to: Hoosierdaddy71

No. I was nailed a few years ago with a thread.
Bob Denver died 5 years after he had actually died.
that one stuck with me as a learning experience.

For what?
Proving most people don't really read the links and only read the headlines before forming an opinion?
I'm actually proud of that...

I'm of the mindset that it wasn't your original intent to prove that point. Woodwardjnr called it right. I was wrong too.

posted on May, 16 2015 @ 03:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Hoosierdaddy71

Dude, I read the source. Come on, you can admit that you got sucked in too, playing that left/right game.

posted on May, 16 2015 @ 03:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Benevolent Heretic

I was kidding...

I'm feelin' more than a little foolish at the moment... Sorry, if you read it any other way.

I am, apparently, on a roll this afternoon...

posted on May, 16 2015 @ 03:11 PM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

I got nailed with a thread I made 2 years ago so I really research when I post. This really was a test to see who would read the whole page. I mean the Easter bunny was on one of the links.
It took forever to find a story like this.

posted on May, 16 2015 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull

It's all good. It didn't sound like you... It's hard to tell when I can't see your face. LOL!

posted on May, 16 2015 @ 03:14 PM
link   
So why isn't this in another forum now? Something that would indicate it's satire or hoax? At least add "satire" to the title. It would save others the (admittedly brief) hassle of vetting it.

posted on May, 16 2015 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Benevolent Heretic

Well, it's seldom I get fooled this badly...

...red faced, in the extreme.

posted on May, 16 2015 @ 03:16 PM
link   

I got nailed with a thread I made 2 years ago so I really research when I post. This really was a test to see who would read the whole page. I mean the Easter bunny was on one of the links.
It took forever to find a story like this.

So you are saying that you knowingly posted false information?

15). Posting: You will not Post any material that is knowingly false, misleading, or inaccurate.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

That's the #1 rule in the T&C for members. Is that what you are saying?

posted on May, 16 2015 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Guilty as charged...
I would say for good reason.
But hey.. I'm not the judge

posted on May, 16 2015 @ 03:21 PM
link   

I guess, we could then put her own words to test, and ship this Boko Haram lovejoy to Nigeria, and then we know which is better.

I can pay for the flight.

link   

It is wonderful that people like Fluke eventually out themselves for the sick retards they really are and what it should do to there political agenda , but there are sadly other women out there that will agree with her.

3,2,1, Oh here comes the walk back and all you people that HATE women took it out of context.

Is this REALLY the only people the progressive left can find to represent them ??????????

link   

originally posted by: Benevolent Heretic

Sandra fluke think girls are better off sold into sex slavery than being republican

You can't make this crap up..

Apparently you can... That's not at all what she said. That's not the title of the article... What she said is: ‘‘I’d rather be a captive Nigerian girl than touched by a Republican’’

He's her quote in context. It's from the "duhprogressive" link.

And really, as far as sex and being the ‘subject of controlling men’ is concerned, I’d rather be a captive Nigerian girl than touched by Republican. …At least the Muslim extremists are upfront about what they want to do, where as Republicans must lie about their despotic plans for the female race.”

So, she hates Republicans... After what they've done to her... I don't blame her. And that is her right to feel that way AND to say it publicly.

She can hate Republicans all that she wants, that doesn't make her statements acceptable. What she said is demeaning to those girls and women that are in that situation. It is also capitalizing upon the suffering of others in order to try to score some idiotic points in a political agenda. I don't care if it's "satire" or what ever context anyone wants to put it in, it is completely out of line for those reasons. It was a stupid, arrogant, out of touch statement that is completely devoid of empathy.

posted on May, 16 2015 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Guilty as charged...
I would say for good reason.
But hey.. I'm not the judge

I don't see a good reason. T&C violation or not it's pretty annoying if you did this on purpose. There are plenty of people doing this all over the internet if you want to observe people falling for this.

posted on May, 16 2015 @ 03:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Battleline

It is wonderful that people like Fluke eventually out themselves for the sick retards they really are and what it should do to there political agenda , but there are sadly other women out there that will agree with her.

3,2,1, Oh here comes the walk back and all you people that HATE women took it out of context.

Is this REALLY the only people the progressive left can find to represent them ??????????

It was SATIRE. She didn't actually say this.

posted on May, 16 2015 @ 03:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: deckdel

I guess, we could then put her own words to test, and ship this Boko Haram lovejoy to Nigeria, and then we know which is better.

I can pay for the flight.

posted on May, 16 2015 @ 03:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: redhorse

originally posted by: Benevolent Heretic

You can't make this crap up..

Apparently you can... That's not at all what she said. That's not the title of the article... What she said is: ‘‘I’d rather be a captive Nigerian girl than touched by a Republican’’

He's her quote in context. It's from the "duhprogressive" link.

And really, as far as sex and being the ‘subject of controlling men’ is concerned, I’d rather be a captive Nigerian girl than touched by Republican. …At least the Muslim extremists are upfront about what they want to do, where as Republicans must lie about their despotic plans for the female race.”

So, she hates Republicans... After what they've done to her... I don't blame her. And that is her right to feel that way AND to say it publicly.

She can hate Republicans all that she wants, that doesn't make her statements acceptable. What she said is demeaning to those girls and women that are in that situation. It is also capitalizing upon the suffering of others in order to try to score some idiotic points in a political agenda. I don't care if it's "satire" or what ever context anyone wants to put it in, it is completely out of line for those reasons. It was a stupid, arrogant, out of touch statement that is completely devoid of empathy.

posted on May, 16 2015 @ 03:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: redhorse
She can hate Republicans all that she wants, that doesn't make her statements acceptable.

"Acceptable"? You mean it's not "proper" to hate a political party? She shouldn't have said it? It's unacceptable? What does that mean?

Anyway, IT DIDN'T HAPPEN! Read the thread.

This should be in the HOAX forum! ETA: Or LOL forum.

edit on 5/16/2015 by Benevolent Heretic because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2015 @ 03:27 PM
link   

posted on May, 16 2015 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Are these previous posts not proving my point?
They didn't even read a post or two before theirs.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join