It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

more plasma stuff

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2015 @ 08:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Michet

Must have used it over Russia on VE day parade, cos one of Putins super duper tanks broke down. Bet that P*ssed on his parade !

posted on May, 15 2015 @ 10:05 AM
link   
a reply to: [post=19347529]nelloh62[/post
If so

Why the craft do S turn over a city ??? it mean a maneuver craft surely better than a civilian liner , this type of maneuver may be for slow down speed ??

posted on May, 15 2015 @ 10:08 AM
link   
a reply to: darksidius

Spacing from other aircraft.

posted on May, 15 2015 @ 01:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58
You mean there was more than one craft this day over Wichita ?? flying in formation with another same craft ?

posted on May, 15 2015 @ 02:00 PM
link   
a reply to: darksidius

Not necessarily. Just other aircraft flying in the area. Commercial aircraft, other military aircraft, whatever.

posted on May, 15 2015 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Why not just slow down instead to gain distance instead of maintaining speed and doing a bunch of "S" turns? Or does this thing not have some form of breaks?

posted on May, 15 2015 @ 02:06 PM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

S turns are more efficient. If you do an S turn you don't lose speed you just gain distance.

posted on May, 15 2015 @ 02:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: BASSPLYR
a reply to: [post=19345684]penroc3[/post

Although the distance would be longer even at 30,000 foot altitude than from the ground the light will still get scattered. I argue that with the Wichita bird if you are within that radius where the lights still visible you are probably pretty screwed anyways.

Sure, surveillance from above would see through less atmosphere than below---but it's also more expensive and more intermittent. But no getting around physics: trading off less radar visibility (atmosphere is clear) for more UV visibility (atmosphere is opaque) is usually a win I'd imagine.

I still gotta wonder can you use UV to mask and hide your IR signature from ground based missiles and tracking systems?

I don't see how. What's your proposed mechanism?

posted on May, 15 2015 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Yeah, it's gonna be a hard, hard kind of rain.

posted on May, 15 2015 @ 02:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: mbkennel

Yeah, it's gonna be a hard, hard kind of rain.

steel rain.

posted on May, 15 2015 @ 03:12 PM
link   
a reply to: mbkennel

Actually my crazy idea was just that it turns out. Framdragged already issued a scientific smackdown for my UV to hide IR idea. So no mechanism I guess, unless you can think of one.

posted on May, 15 2015 @ 10:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: BASSPLYR
a reply to: mbkennel

Actually my crazy idea was just that it turns out. Framdragged already issued a scientific smackdown for my UV to hide IR idea. So no mechanism I guess, unless you can think of one.

Inverted UV radiation?

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join