It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

more plasma stuff

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 06:20 PM
link   
defence.pk...

its in turkish? i don't know what language it is but there are some pretty interesting videos in the comments showing scale air frames with these plasma 'flaps' pretty cool if you ask my but i cringed writing the word plasma in the subject

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 06:25 PM
link   
a reply to: penroc3

Google Translated

On the basis of the project developed by Turkish engineers with a high electric field to ionize the air and lying to accelerate. This consists of an additional driving force plus speed, friction can be reduced and planes diverted from the use of mechanical steering. Besides ionized air (plasma) increases the current buoyancy wing. Electrofluid Systems in the information given by the competent Berkant GÖKSEL, "World War II era flying wing project was designed originally by the German Horten brothers and the American Northrop. The US Northrop Grumman company by development work continues" The Bat "(Bats) system and the public in recent months, announced the RQ-180 project with the latest advanced flying wing design. The engine of the bat systems manufactured by Hirth company in Germany. "Plasma Flyer" systems are the future of hydrogen concentrate plasma reforming techniques with enhanced than Nothrop system with new engine advanced olacaklar.hiçb without using vertical rudder balance with plasma protect the propeller and tomorrow, we are taking the core of the plasma engine aircraft will fly. "Plasma Flyer" system is currently in the production stage, we plan to carry out its first test flight on August 30, 2014 '. Berkant GÖKSEL "Berlin International Aerospace Exhibition ILA2014 TAI general manager Muharrem Dortkasli gave information about the project we are working on in our meeting with," he said. Stating that they can carry out joint studies on the feasibility of negotiating issues within the TAI was heavenly, the study drew attention to continue in this direction.

edit on 28531America/ChicagoWed, 13 May 2015 18:28:44 -0500up3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 07:08 PM
link   

On the basis of the project developed by Turkish engineers with a high electric field to ionize the air and lying to accelerate.

And here we see why Google is not ALWAYS your Friend.

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 07:23 PM
link   
So...propeller drones? I'm not seeing any plasma?

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 07:45 PM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom
Leading edge

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 07:59 PM
link   

They use it for laminar flow control over the wing basically. You ionize the leading edge and it reduces drag along with other benefits.

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Those images are CG.

posted on May, 14 2015 @ 12:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

Haven't they been doing that with the B-2 for a while now?

posted on May, 14 2015 @ 10:48 AM
link   
a reply to: drwire

the images are yes, but there is a video of wind tunnel tests in the link.

@ Mystic

this looks allot different as it seems they are using this tech for flap control there for removing pretty much all moving parts. i would be shocked if the B2 didnt charge its leading edges and exhaust to help with lift, but as cool as the B2 is it still has flaps

posted on May, 14 2015 @ 10:49 AM
link   

It does a little more than help with lift. It does some quite interesting things.

Like electrocute crew chiefs.

posted on May, 14 2015 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Talking about the leading edge reminds me of the Wichita birds photo.

posted on May, 14 2015 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

lol....you mean that anti grav effect....right?

posted on May, 14 2015 @ 10:57 AM
link   

I will hunt you down and throw a dog at you.

posted on May, 14 2015 @ 11:05 AM
link   

I wouldn't take that warning lightly Penroc. Apparently Zaphs dog is the closest thing to Cerberus in the real world. And it has a insatiable taste for ATS members.

posted on May, 14 2015 @ 11:14 AM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

lol ill offer the GF up as my sacrifice she loves dogs

do you think the Wichita pic could be sun glinting off the underside of the nose/wing area? the picture was VERY grainy from what i remember. and the person who saw it said it was doing S turns in the sky, i don't think they were trying to bleed off some speed but make SURE someone saw them.

i hope if they are using some sort of lifter tech on these new gene air craft the can do it with out the glow. it would seem crazy to light the front of them up like a neon sign if they aren't going very fast like our fav. green lady does, shoot all you want your not catching her

posted on May, 14 2015 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Zap´s fierce dog...

posted on May, 14 2015 @ 11:20 AM
link   
a reply to: drwire

I wish he was that cool.

posted on May, 14 2015 @ 11:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58

It does a little more than help with lift. It does some quite interesting things.

Like electrocute crew chiefs.

Haha the B-2's got a "killer" security system. *ZAP*

posted on May, 14 2015 @ 11:42 AM
link   

I'm think a faint amount of glow visually seen is better than lighting up a radar screen.

posted on May, 14 2015 @ 11:46 AM
link   

It's how they take care of people who know too much. They invite them to a landing as a reward, then let them "help" with the recovery by plugging something in.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join