It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

European governments work for United States

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 04:36 AM
link   
German people, French, Italians, Spanish even British, need to realize that their governments are puppets of US.

(Talking to Europeans now)

Your banks are Private Central Banks, that joined into super private central bank the ECB.

Why do you think there is never enough in the budget.

Why do you think you have so much debt.

Why do you think your government pushes you to participate in every American adventure.

You are all slaves to US federal reserve through your puppet governments and your private central banks.

In their attempt to destroy Russia US doesn't care if they destroy you.
They don't even care about their own American citizens.

Rise up my brothers and sisters, show the United States where the birthplace of modern intellectualism is. Refuse to be their patsies. Start with your own governments.

End transmission

---- that's a joke

As if I am transmitting from somewhere LOL

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 04:40 AM
link   
I don't reckon you far off the mark acutally

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 04:50 AM
link   
a reply to: TorinoFer

Wow..If I were to believe some members of ATS, you'd think Russia was like..the best country in the world..

And you're painting with far too big a brush on this whole Europe = slave to the US.

The US is much younger than the EU is and has what we would call 'new money', all the old money is still in Europe. The old kings and queen's fortunes, the blue bloods, the international banking cartels and their origins.

All European.

The US only has the military to dominate people with, and has only had that for a number of decades. Only through support of international ( mostly european) partners is it able to effectively levy economic sanctions on countries it wishes to punish.

So it's probably more the other way around, and Europe would just like to make American believe it's in charge, when it fact, it is not.

~Tenth

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 04:53 AM
link   

Haha, of course they do. Works the other way round, too. The U.S works for Europe.

It could be somethin' like a "special relationship" with Mr Putin. Perhaps that would suit you better, but I am not sure I like that idea too much. It is the free world establishing ever stronger trade links. With that comes benefits to us all, militarily, economically and socially.

I think you are looking for blame in the wrong place. These state relationships are not responsible for any social malignancies. Try looking somewhere else for that, partner.

Just today on the BBC web site there is an article about why the U.S - E.U trade deal matters.

So yes you are right in your assumption, but I don't think this is to blame for our social woes per se.

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 04:58 AM
link   
a reply to: tothetenthpower

I don't know about that I see US always leading the charge and Europeans following.

That is certainly the case in NATO, banking is more merged ill give you that.

Also how do you explain that US is slowly winning in converting Europeans to US style GMOs.

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 05:11 AM
link   

Anything military, including NATO, you can put at the feet of America, mostly.

Financially though, the US was like a giant testing ground for fiat currency. The true test to see if a small group of people could control ALL the wealth, while convincing the average Joe that they are also filthy rich, or can be, with that oh so cute notion of the "American Dream".

Also how do you explain that US is slowly winning in converting Europeans to US style GMOs.

The last I had heard Monsanto was having a hell of a time in the EU and other places to get GMO's firmly established. I had not realized any of that had changed.

~Tenth

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 05:17 AM
link   

In Ukraine now GMOs are gonna be given a go.

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 05:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: TorinoFer

lol, I've noticed you love to post about Russia being some huge threat to America.

You do realize the cold war is over right? They currently have the tenth largest economy (just above Canada & Australia) and have a population of 140 million. So there no world power and are like a candle to the sun, compared to the US.

Just thought I'd clear that up.

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 05:26 AM
link   

In Ukraine now GMOs are gonna be given a go.
Do you have a source for that?

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 05:29 AM
link   

The last I had heard Monsanto was having a hell of a time in the EU and other places to get GMO's firmly established. I had not realized any of that had changed.

Also Microsoft, Google and other assorted American enterprises. If Europe is a puppet, it sure is pulling back hard on the strings. Also, the European NATO powers have been much more aggressive than the US in North Africa and the Levant lately, although you would never know that from all the ill informed Anti-American rants here on ATS.

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 05:35 AM
link   
What if it were exactly backwards to this?
edit on 13-5-2015 by Voyager1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 05:44 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

Sorry bud, nothing against you, but I am not interested in your posts.

Site rules prevent me from going into details.

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 05:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Subaeruginosa

I agree Cold War was over.

But it is back on ever since US helped Ukrainians install puppet government.

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 05:47 AM
link   

a reply to: Subaeruginosa

I agree Cold War was over.

But it is back on ever since US helped Ukrainians install puppet government.

You mean ever since Putin's paranoia led him to believe that Russia's very existence is threatened every time a former satellite reaches out to other trading partners.

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 05:51 AM
link   

Good, then you can remain ignorant of the facts. Although Monsanto has been lobbying for Ukraine to allow GMOs, the law has not yet been changed. Read the propaganda you are being fed closely; you will find that it always jumps from "the aid agreement conmtains a clause urging mutual exploration of biotechnology," to a Ukrainian agriculturalist expressing openness, to a rant against GMOs, leaving the impression that the law has already been changed.

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 05:56 AM
link   
Impeccable sources you provided to back up your ranting there op.

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 06:02 AM
link   
a reply to: TDawg61

Yes it is called following world wide news for a decade.

Not all of us were born recently.

Some of us even speak several languages.

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 07:25 AM
link   
It isn't the US that is the problem. It is Wallstreet and other big financial corporations that run the world. Look at the ones who have all the money, money of both the rich and poor. They control most businesses too, as they may need extra money from time to time. They seem to be controlling everyone by controlling the money.

The US is only the enforcer, they are puppets to these people. They are helpless to challenge them on major issues. They do put on an act to make it look like they control the money but it is only an act.

We are all getting spoiled, anytime the majority of people in a society get the feeling of being entitled the end result is not good.

This doesn't mean that the ones running things are bad, just that they are running things.
edit on 13-5-2015 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 07:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

Good, then you can remain ignorant of the facts. Although Monsanto has been lobbying for Ukraine to allow GMOs, the law has not yet been changed. Read the propaganda you are being fed closely; you will find that it always jumps from "the aid agreement conmtains a clause urging mutual exploration of biotechnology," to a Ukrainian agriculturalist expressing openness, to a rant against GMOs, leaving the impression that the law has already been changed.

Maybe that is why the poster said "gonna be"...

Don't be a douche.

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Ah, the nub of the problem.

1. Is there any evidence that the US is perusing a policy to destroy Russia? No, none at all.
2. Is there any evidence (real evidence, not made up) to show which the central banks in Europe are private? No.
3. Is there any evidence that European nations do everything asked of them by their Master, the US? No.
4. Is there any evidence that Russia are causing loads of problems for themselves by treating neighbours with contempt? Yes
5. Is Russia becoming increasingly authoritarian, corrupt and with increased repression, deteriorating human rights and control of the press? Yes, which leads to next point...
6. Do Russia need a bogyman? Yes. it helps divert attention from domestic issues.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join