It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prediction for this summer

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2015 @ 02:36 PM
link   
a reply to: AutumnWitch657

Be honest. There are far too many of them that are like that, and it's them that give the rest a bad name.

I've got no issue with those who genuinely need EBT for whatever reason: retired, temporarily on hard times, disabled. But, those who are fully abled and simply chose that their life would be government assistance are a large drain on a system that should be for the first group and not the latter.

posted on May, 17 2015 @ 05:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Ultralight

www.inquisitr.com...

www.dailymail.co.uk... -deposit-boxes.html

rt.com...

The information is there if you look for it

I make predictions, not revelations or "messages from god".

Ferguson turned out to be a huge sh** show and they applied what the police did there to Baltimore with curfews and National Guard. Pretty soon, any riot anywhere will be met by National Guard and tac units.

posted on May, 22 2015 @ 08:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

originally posted by: musicismagic
I predict a real terrible high increase in food prices. Weather patterns are already some what unpredictable and farmers are going to be caught unprepared. Time to be in the US military I think.

Right now we pay $26 US dollars for a medium size watermelon. It's horrible and like $3 for a head of lettuce, all because of the changing weather patterns.

$26 for a watermelon? Where are you at? And I'm paying about $2 for romaine.

The weather patterns are not unpredictable. They are normal.

Japan

But we will see a spike in food prices on the meat side. Thanks to bird flu, the last of the cheap proteins is going to spike.

The drought spiked beef as herds were culled a couple years ago. Last year saw pork spike with the porcine diarrhea virus. The blob in the Pacific has curtailed fishing quotas, so there go fish prices. And this year we have avian flu causing widespread culling of the poultry.

By your Thanksgiving turkeys now!

posted on May, 22 2015 @ 11:26 AM
link   
a reply to: thisguy27

They took out a power station with long range rifles? Where and when and who did they kill and while we're at it . Who is they? Them? The men in black?
edit on 5222015 by AutumnWitch657 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2015 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Assult on California Power Station..a reply to: AutumnWitch657

SAN JOSE, Calif.—The attack began just before 1 a.m. on April 16 last year, when someone slipped into an underground vault not far from a busy freeway and cut telephone cables. Within half an hour, snipers opened fire on a nearby electrical substation. Shooting for 19 minutes, they surgically knocked out 17 giant transformers that funnel power to Silicon Valley. A minute before a police car arrived, the shooters disappeared into the night.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join