It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Recurring Dreams - Anyone else?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 04:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: BELIEVERpriest
a reply to: OpinionatedB

I know a prophetess who is predicting a stock market crash. By my calculations, that places the crash on 11/19/2015, but for some reason, the date 7/15/2015 shows up too. That's when Jade Helm starts.

Elul 29, 2001 - The largest crash in History

Elul 29, 2008 - A bigger crash, dwarfing 2001 (777 points)

Elul 29, 2015 - ?

Mystery of the Shemitah
www.wnd.com...

1994 - Bond market Crash
1987 - Stock Crash
1980 - Great Recession
1973 - Stock crash

Every 7 years. The big one is coming.

September 2017:

On September 23, 2017 a sign forms in the heavens that fits the requirements of Revelation 12. As far as can be determined from computer models, this is the only time this sign will occur in history. Therefore, this would literally be the Great Sign of Revelation that is to appear in heaven.

edit on 13-5-2015 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-5-2015 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 04:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Harvin

For more personal themes, I get the following in spates as re-occurring themes: shattering teeth (really uncomfortable because I can feel the shattered pieces in my mouth), finding money in steadily increasing amounts just lying around, spiders.

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 05:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

For more personal themes, I get the following in spates as re-occurring themes: shattering teeth (really uncomfortable because I can feel the shattered pieces in my mouth), finding money in steadily increasing amounts just lying around, spiders.

At least you find money in your dreams.

BTW, I added to my post to make it more relevant. Just saying that i dont find dreams to be predictive or having any effect on the outside world at all. Just coincidences. That is not to say i would completely discount people having psychic ability and predictive dreaming would mean psychic ability, which i do not have and there i lean more towards not capable.

It is a fascinating subject and so much to learn. Basically we know little of how the brain works while we sleep.

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Well, the ones I mentioned above always come and go, and I more or less have figured out what circumstances in life triggers them.

The shattering teeth dreams usually happen when I am under great stress and feel like my life is out of control for example. I've not been having those dreams lately.

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 06:49 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Not to say that the dates and years which you referenced are insignificant, but they aren't what they appear to be. The crash in 2008 actually happend on the evening of 30 Elul and the morning of the Feast of Trumpets according to the Biblical Solar Calendar. The real Jewish calendar is not supposed to be lunar. The same will happen for Jade Helm. It will end on September 15th (30 Elul) and the morning of September 16th will be Solar Feast of Trumpets. Look back to Putin's war games on March 20th (35 Adar), followed by 1 Abib.

Furthermore, 2016 would be the biblically significant year, not 2017. Israel's modern establishment was a Geo-political ploy, synchronized to the post-Babylonian Luni-solar calendar, so 2017 is not the true Jubilee. The real Jubilee will be the year Jesus returns to give the Land back to its promised owners (which is 7 years after the Church Age ends). That is what Jubilee represents. The cycle of Jubilee years stopped moving in 30 AD, when the Age of Israel was paused and the Church Age was initiated. The Prophecy of Israel's restoration will be fulfilled by Jesus Himself with the literal resurrection of Israel, not a mere "political resuscitation'.

So there are two competing forces here. The true prophetic solar calendar of the Bible, and the pseudoprophetic luni-solar calendar of Babylon. One is confirmed in both the Bible and Iris Nasreen's dreams/visions, and the other is a Satan influenced globalist conspiracy.

In Hebrew, 'Rosh Khodesh' litterally means 'head of the month', yet bible translators insist on using the post-Bobylonian Rabbinical translation 'new moon'. The post-Babylonian calendar was used by the Pharisees, but not the Sadducees or the Essenes. That doesn't mean much, but it shows at least that Judah had multiple calendars before they went into Diaspora again.
edit on 13-5-2015 by BELIEVERpriest because: typo

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 11:46 PM
link   

(Star Map originally from the Betty and Barney Alien Abductions)

Aaron and Dan will be executed prior to our departure.

7/15/2015 - Saturn is located between two Gas Giants in our Solar System this will be our first location, all of the Asian People on the planet will vanish shortly after we arrive in a stationary orbit, along with the Planet Saturn itself, shortly afterwards. The Population of the Asian people will be divided according to the law that was provided.

7/16/2015 - Uranus (5th counting Earth as the 1st) is assigned to Naphtali, the 200,000,000 Souls of the dead, you see floating as UFOs above the earth, will be taken, once we obtain a stationary orbit, they will be taken to their new home ... shortly after this takes place the Planet Uranus will be taken itself, we will then journey to our next departure

7/17/2015 - Neptune the Mirror of Uranus, one we obtain a stationary orbit, all of the Jewish people will vanish, and according to the law they will inherit the planet. Shortly after this is achieved, the planet Neptune will no longer exist.

(Immediately after we will .............................. return home back out native Earth's Sun. When the 150 Days begins we will join jupiter as it is pictured alongside the New Universe, shortly before the remainder of humanity is able to join the New Universe, accordingly)

BackLog:

The Diagram of the Giza Pyramid serves as a similar parable, which was to be revisited at the birth of the Antichrist, but was long before invalidated, as a result of damnable crimes of these genetic lines to humanity. ... ... ... the Galactic Alignment of the Dark Rift in the Center of the Galaxy, also serves as a parable to the Betty and Barney diagram of revealing the inheritances of the human race to mankind. This was also invalided, specifically due to the skull and bone crushing and other forms of killing visited specifically to the Antichrist. As we wait for these people to expire, we ourselves must be faithful in our expectations as these are once again revealed to us, not as some foreign unknown. But as something intrinsic to the design of our solar system itself. As we continue to wait patiently for these people to expire, you must recall. The elaborate and odd appearances of the Gas Planets in our Solar System, and the lack of anything as beautiful in comparison, to these bodies and our earth in the universe. We see many examples of conjecture, but we have nothing concrete, to solidify the claims people make about the universe, beyond the borders we will explore, as the purpose and intentions are revealed to us. (We have a 10 Hour walk, most likely tomorrow, we have not done yet as we've claimed we would for public safety, until this relationship expires, as we've discussed).
edit on 13-5-2015 by scrambledpotatoes because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2015 @ 12:24 AM
link   
a reply to: BELIEVERpriest

Oh, almost forgot the false prophet's visit is also in September:

On September 24th Pope Francis is scheduled to address the U.S. Congress in order to, “bring hope in a time of upheaval.”

(yeah, let's see what upheaval he is coming to bring hope for)

On September 25th he is scheduled to address the United Nations to aid in launching plans for managing the globe under Sustainable Development (Agenda 21).

posted on May, 14 2015 @ 12:31 AM
link   
The interpretation of dreams can mean many different things, having studied energy medicine for many years, it opens one up to a whole new perspective of knowledge, to the fact that we are basically energy beings and everything in the universe is regulated by Chi (life force) the Chinese system, and Prana of the Indian system. It is well known by the Taoists and indian yogic system that any blockages to this free flow of energy in the body (chi) results in disease, which in turn results in bad dreams.

It has been discovered since ancient times that if the circulation of the life force is not balanced, the resulting imbalance manifests very clearly in the quality of one's dreams. Generally as the meridians are opened and one learns to regulate the emotions through specific energy practices, there is a reduction of ordinary dreams. One begins to have less and less of turbulent emotional dreams which originate from congested organs and in its place the luminous dreams of profound experiences begin to manifest from time to time.
SOURCE TAOIST DREAM PRACTISE:

There are also different forms of dreaming as in daydreaming in the waking state, and say night dreaming in the sleeping state. It is quite an interesting subject to explore. Take the Yogic and Taoist systems which claims in the waking state, consciousness resides in the forehead between the eyes. When the body becomes tired and the eyes slowly close, the consciousness departs from the forehead and moves down into difference centeres in the body, and a subconscious (lower state of consciousness) prevails i.e. our senses close down, hearing, seeing, feeling etc. But in daydreaming the opposite happens, we retain all of our senses.

It is a well known fact that Dreams that are part of sleep, a person will usually get good dreams if able to meditate for a few minutes before sleep. They say that 1 hour of meditation is equal to 4 hours of sleep.

Good thread OP - Some food for thought!!!

edit on 14-5-2015 by chiram because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2015 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Yeah, I think he might be the false prophet too, or whoever fills his shoes when that time comes.

posted on May, 14 2015 @ 11:16 AM
link   
I have experienced recurring dreams throughout my life. One theme has been I am on a precipice of some kind - cliff, or mountain peak...thousands and thousands of feet up...and I am unable to get to safety. I know I am going to fall...and when I fall I know I am going to die. I have come to understand that I have these dreams when I am feeling insecure in some aspect of my personal life.

The other two themes have been nuclear war...I see an EMP explosion or a mushroom cloud and realize we're basically toast. Or there are evidences of aliens in the sky...lights from ships, etc. These dreams all have to do with some threat seen in the skies. I have had these most of my life...and I would love to say that it's because my dreams have been affected by the movies I watch or the books I read...but somehow I don't think so.

Dreams are interesting things...often they allow us to work out problems that we cannot seem to deal with when awake. But I also believe that dreams can give us personal messages - of hope and comfort or WARNING.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join