It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Conservative UK Election Majority - Selfish and Greedy or What Else?

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 06:53 AM
link   
a reply to: paraphi

Of that total, 670 GPs received more than £200,000 a year in 2011/12, up from 730 in the previous year.

We have some footballers who earn that a week and some bankers who would be pissed if that's all they were earning.

Consultant level medical practitioners are worth the money in my view when you put it into that perspective.

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 07:26 AM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

I understand what ou are saying and agree to a large degree however, being picky, i would have to say that people ae only worth what the market is prepared to pay. As such, this means the bankers and footballers are worth what they earn, however bad a taste it may leave in the mouth.

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 10:22 AM
link   
I think this guy has got it right.... his sign is amazing

www.theguardian.com...

posted on May, 12 2015 @ 05:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: blupblup

www.theguardian.com...

I think he looks pretty pathetic to be honest. Completely childish abnd immature stunt, but hey, he feels better now even if it ends us costing him his business. What a complete and utter muppet he is.

posted on May, 12 2015 @ 05:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flavian

originally posted by: blupblup

www.theguardian.com...

I think he looks pretty pathetic to be honest. Completely childish abnd immature stunt, but hey, he feels better now even if it ends us costing him his business. What a complete and utter muppet he is.

He's the typical leftist. Can see no legitimacy in anyone's opinion other than his own and is quite happy to try to coerce others because of that.

He's exactly the same as the moronic mob that marched on Whitehall the other day.

Not interested in democracy, just in having "their way"

edit on 14pTue, 12 May 2015 05:21:14 -050020152015-05-12T05:21:14-05:00kAmerica/Chicago31000000k by SprocketUK because: I can't spell.

posted on May, 12 2015 @ 05:44 AM
link   
It's just a satirical take on Tory policy, and a pretty good one in my opinion, I doubt anyone will remember next week. It's hardly comparable to the violent idiots 'protesting' in london/defacing memorials.

posted on May, 12 2015 @ 06:01 AM
link   
I'm done with the election. It's time to move on, what's done is done. Life goes on

posted on May, 12 2015 @ 09:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: bastion
It's just a satirical take on Tory policy, and a pretty good one in my opinion, I doubt anyone will remember next week. It's hardly comparable to the violent idiots 'protesting' in london/defacing memorials.

Exactly... sad that some don't appreciate humour.

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join