It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I already know Jeb Bush will be president. You can make money too.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 06:25 AM
link   
Here is how I know. You are welcome to disagree but I think time will prove me right. Out of all the candidates, Jeb Bush is PTB darling.

They are not going to set up their voting algorithms and money for a guy they have to "break in" once they have him. Plus I did the RV session with closed envelopes and coffee and milk taste-test and Jeb came out. The experiment could be flawed because only 2 envelopes were in play but I don't think I am wrong.

You can place bets and make money on Jeb Bush election when the time comes, the won money will do little to soothe your tears that voting in US is fiction.

And in case you don't care either way, I've seen world war 3 too with Jeb at the helm.

Entire world unites by the end of the war, Unites against the US which gets a nickname "the Harlot" and US gets defeated.

Move out of US if you want to live.
edit on 7-5-2015 by TorinoFer because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 06:36 AM
link   
I don't know anything about remote viewing, but my gut tells me you're right.

Please elaborate on coffee and milk taste tests... was ist das?

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 07:02 AM
link   
a reply to: TorinoFer

My bookmaker is currently giving odds of 11/2 for Jeb Bush
Hillary Clinton is evens.

A Bush or a Clinton in the White House eh?

Is this a glitch in the Matrix or has the US become a 'Family Business?'

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 07:27 AM
link   
Five thousand on Arya Stark!

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 07:27 AM
link   
yep my gut tells me bush pres, rubio vice. for eight years.
then it's rubio for pres.

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 07:35 AM
link   
Fiorina is swinging strong for Veep. She could bash Clinton all day without garnering the sexist label.

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 07:42 AM
link   

If Bush or Clinton gets the nod, it will show how corrupt our system is. The vast majority of folks I talk to say they wont vote for either of those two asshats.

I honestly don't see either having a snowballs chance in hell at winning.

And if any of you like either of the two, you need punched in the throat! Several times...
edit on 7-5-2015 by KawRider9 because: because Shamrock hates bacon

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 08:08 AM
link   

I've been posting about the victory of Jeb but for 3 months, without prophetic dreams. Check my post history.

Where you been?

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Jeb bush is an interesting guy.

He's not exactly the guy they want imo.

But he'll play ball enough to get what they want out of him.

And in the process he'll try his best to do the right thing in spite of it.

Oddly enough. He's got environmental candidate locked down.

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 09:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ultralight

I've been posting about the victory of Jeb but for 3 months, without prophetic dreams. Check my post history.

Where you been?

So have I....

It's a clear pattern....Bush, war, Bush, war,

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 09:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: hounddoghowlie
yep my gut tells me bush pres, rubio vice. for eight years.
then it's rubio for pres.

Within 8 years another Bush will grow up to be ready for the big show....Or another Clinton....Or Obama....I fear that we will get no other options for the rest of our entirely EFFED up government system! Anyone who thinks that TPTB doesn't have the names of the future presidents already picked is just naive....This situation is fixed and there is absolutely nothing any of us can do! We would have to get together and demand change and unless that can be done from a smartphone/tablet, we are all too lazy to get together to make the changes needed....

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Plus I did the RV session with closed envelopes and coffee and milk taste-test and Jeb came out. The experiment could be flawed because only 2 envelopes were in play but I don't think I am wrong.

So you did a RV experiment with only two envelopes? Guess you had a 50% shot at hitting Bush.

Also, what is a coffee and milk taste-test?

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 09:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

Plus I did the RV session with closed envelopes and coffee and milk taste-test and Jeb came out. The experiment could be flawed because only 2 envelopes were in play but I don't think I am wrong.

So you did a RV experiment with only two envelopes? Guess you had a 50% shot at hitting Bush.

Also, what is a coffee and milk taste-test?

I could be wrong here, but I believe what the OP means by the coffee and milk taste test is, when sitting down over a cup of coffee you say a name of a candidate and whatever sounds the best, whatever name rolls off the tongue the smoothest and sounds like a person of power...That is the candidate that will win....Now there is a flaw, because a powerful name or a good sounding name doesn't hold any weight unless they are puppets for the PTB....In this case Bush is just that and if you don't think that another Bush has a chance, I am afraid I've got some baaaaad news for you! Anyone but Bush I will live with but it isn't up to me or you....It is up to who they pick in advance, and that person already stamped their ticket into the new presidential seat before this process even begins...

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 09:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: TorinoFer
Here is how I know. You are welcome to disagree but I think time will prove me right. Out of all the candidates, Jeb Bush is PTB darling.

They are not going to set up their voting algorithms and money for a guy they have to "break in" once they have him. Plus I did the RV session with closed envelopes and coffee and milk taste-test and Jeb came out. The experiment could be flawed because only 2 envelopes were in play but I don't think I am wrong.

You can place bets and make money on Jeb Bush election when the time comes, the won money will do little to soothe your tears that voting in US is fiction.

And in case you don't care either way, I've seen world war 3 too with Jeb at the helm.

Entire world unites by the end of the war, Unites against the US which gets a nickname "the Harlot" and US gets defeated.

"Jeb at the helm" sounds like Jade Helm, ha ha

Yes, Jeb is a shoo-in, we don't need RV to know this.
Hilary can take the nomination of her party, but to
win the general--not going to happen.

WW3 is coming, but the world unites against the US?
I have a hard time seeing that happen... we might be
a "Harlot" but people keep moving here because the
rest of the world suck even more... I don't see that
changing any time soon--World War of not.

The USA gets defeated? Okay with me, that isn't
a reason to move and leave the country. It is a
reason to get out of the cities. Move to the
country and just check out, let the crap
that comes just pass you by.

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 10:03 AM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Actually it's more a matter of Prescott Bush, the BG and BIS. Both former Bush Presidents are on the list of top 20 highest ranking of the Bilderberg Group.

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 10:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: TorinoFer

lol.. Please Please PLEASE reply to this comment on Nov. 8, 2016 so you can "gloat" about how right you were

Hopefully you'll be a millionaire and can rub it in all our faces.

My Prediction just to make it more interesting, Jeb Bush will not be President, and the US will not be the "Harlot" nor will "the world unite" against us.

I'm staying in the US, I love it here, gonna BBQ after work

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 03:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Farlander
I don't know anything about remote viewing, but my gut tells me you're right.

Please elaborate on coffee and milk taste tests... was ist das?

There are various RV techniques

I will PM you

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 03:42 AM
link   
a reply to: introvert

PMed you.

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 03:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Chrisfishenstein

PMed you

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 09:40 AM
link   
a reply to: HumansEh

It's been a family business since the Adams'. Roosevelt's, Kennedy's and Bush's. Oh and for the record its Hillary in 2016 but only four years.
edit on 582015 by AutumnWitch657 because: (no reason given)

top topics

join