It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Posted wrong fourm. 9.8 quake along fault in..........

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 10:07 PM
link   
My pants!!!!!!

I swear to God I went to Popeyes today and got the black beans and rice. If I can get off the toilet I would probably go down there and give them hell. I don't want to violate TC's and be too descriptive. But at this point in my life the toilet paper is definitely John Wayne style! ( rough tough and don't take no crap)

Beans and rice are supposed to be good for you???? My tinfoil hat is on and I'm beginning to suspect a conspiracy. Because I swear to God nobody could mess up beans and rice this bad.

I am just glad I didn't eat any jalapenos!

If you care stay tuned to this thread for updates.

I have the distinct feeling I will be issuing a Tsumini alert shortly!!!!

edit on 6-5-2015 by Greathouse because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 10:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Greathouse

Are you 12? Not funny, dude. People over the world have lost their lives from recent earthquakes and you are wanting us to care about your toilet issues?

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 10:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Ultralight

That's why it was posted in the joke fourm. You seem wound a little tight.

BTW you picked the wrong position. Millions of more people have died from dysentery, then have by earthquakes.

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 10:47 PM
link   

You know what, you are 100% right. It's been a crappy day, we had 2 Earthquakes in CA today, both north and south and we ARE wound a bit tight. I apologize.

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Great thread. Not real without pictures for evidence though

That is what they say when talking about UFOs.

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 10:59 PM
link   
I was wondering how a massive earthquake could end up in the joke forum. I was not disappointed. On another note, good luck with your man made natural disaster.

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 11:03 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

This is a note to all members. I apologize I'm over 50 at that point we tend to talk about our bowel movements. Lol

Rickym;

Lmao

Pictures would almost definitely be against TC's .

I started this thread in humor and frustration. (not much else to do when you're sitting on the toilet)

But I'm seriously thinking about going to the hospital I haven't felt pain like this since my appendix.

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 11:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Ultralight

No problem man everybody has their days.

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 11:14 PM
link   

If your in a level 7 outta 10 pain, seek medical attention. Err on the side of caution. Be safe.

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 11:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ultralight

If your in a level 7 outta 10 pain, seek medical attention. Err on the side of caution. Be safe.

Good advice!

If I quit ripping on the side of flatulence. That will definitely become cherished advice!

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 12:52 AM
link   
Sounds like you have been food poisoned...My hubby was food poisoned from lunch meat once. He was really quite sick and the abdominal pain and bleeding were terrible. They can diagnose it by taking a...sample and running tests/cultures on it.

I've also been food poisoned, but luckily mine was more out the the top end than the bottom. I think I got rid of it all before it traveled any further...into my digestive track. I was ok after a few hours of throwing up every last bit of it.

Yes, even beans and rice can poison you if handled by dirty hands or not kept at appropriate temps. If you have worsening abdominal pain or the other stuff doesn't stop soon, go to the ER. They can rule out something more serious and give you fluids and meds which will help you recover MUCH faster than going it alone!

Hope you feel better soon!

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 05:16 AM
link   

sounds like a right royal pain in the.......

.....oh, wait.

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 08:07 AM
link   
I usually feel so much better after getting cleaned out. I think this is because events like this cause the liver/gall bladder to start dumping it's reserves which make you feel a little better. But there could be many reasons for this. If it goes on too long you can become low on electrolytes though.

Are you feeling better today?

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 11:06 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

I feel much better pardon the pun. But the crisis has "passed".

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Sorry to laugh at your pain but that's hilarious. I'm just glad that you're sparing us by not posting pics. Just be glad that you're not in Bigburgh's shoes. Then you'd have extra pain. www.abovetopsecret.com...

When you're able to leave without fear of accidents you may want to get some Imodium Ad. I had tomatoes that had gone over once and it helped. Also, keep hydrated. In the mean time, don't cough, sneeze, laugh, or fart and you should be okay.

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Okay, I know that was wrong but I just couldn't help it.

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 12:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark

Fart humor. The pinnacle of male camaraderie.

new topics

top topics

join