It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Price of Silver to go to Almost Nothing?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 02:59 PM
link   
I had a weird dream. I often have vivid dreams that come true, and one day I will make a separate post all about that. But this one, I thought I would post here, though it was short.

I often buy sterling silver jewelry/silverware/decorations at garage sales. Often, people have no idea what they are selling, but want the 'clutter' gone. I know 2 summers ago I was making a killing on this. Even a week ago, though, the scrap price has dropped by about half, I made about $100 on some stuff I hadn't sold last year that was in my den, loose. Some jewelry, some pre 1964 quarters. I was happy with that.

So..to the dream. In the dream I go to the local jewelry shop that buys silver...(there is a large trader a bit farther away that pays more, but I like doing business with someone I know). I come in and the owner gets a funny look on his face. I say 'Craig, what's wrong?' He says "Don't you know silver crashed this morning?" I say "What do you mean crashed?" He says "It's worth maybe 10 cents an ounce. I lost 50k on what I haven't sent out yet."

It was so vivid. I walked up to the counter and I can feel the glass when I put my hand on it. I can hear watches ticking. He starts to talk about what it means...but I am fuzzy on the rest of the dream.

Thought I would share.
edit on 5-5-2015 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 03:05 PM
link   
I'm glad it is just a dream. I probably have a couple pounds of silver. It has already gone down since the last high. So have most metals.

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 03:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
I'm glad it is just a dream. I probably have a couple pounds of silver. It has already gone down since the last high. So have most metals.
Well, that's the thing, a good amount of my dreams are not 'just dreams'. It runs in the family. My grandmother had a saying about if you dream it on a certain day it will come true 2 or 3 days later...it was more specific and like a rhyme, but I can't remember the exact saying anymore. But, we shall know in a few days if it was just a dream.

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 03:15 PM
link   
If you dream it on a certain day, it will be true in two or three, if you dream it on just any day, it is just what may come to be.- Grandma

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 03:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: kenzohattori69
If you dream it on a certain day, it will be true in two or three, if you dream it on just any day, it is just what may come to be.- Grandma
I think she would say Wednesday instead of 'certain day'. That is very close.

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 03:31 PM
link   
If silver tanks, what will gold do?

I think it was just a dream.

I'm a jeweler/metalsmith and I watch the market closely because it directly relates to the profit margin on the pieces I design and build.

And being as how the price of metals is a result of speculation; it is closely aligned with other commodities and currencies.

snbchf.com...

I hope it was just a dream because my livelihood is in the balance.
edit on 5-5-2015 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 03:33 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

This is interesting as a prophetess that I've been following lately had a dream about a horrible stock market crash. I wonder if precious metals will take a big hit.

Here's the link to her dream:
voiceofgoddotwordpressdotcomdotorg.wordpress.com...

By my calculations, the crash would happen 11/19/2015.

Do you believe that Jesus died for your sins? I always like to know what perspective these dreams are coming from.
edit on 5-5-2015 by BELIEVERpriest because: added link

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Silver is currently around $16.50.
I'm still doing good. I invested in physical silver when it was less than half that.

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 03:35 PM
link   
a reply to: BELIEVERpriest

Are you sure?

The last two crashes have both been in September. It looks like we may have a window now.

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 03:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: BELIEVERpriest

This is interesting as a prophetess that I've been following lately had a dream about a horrible stock market crash. I wonder if precious metals will take a big hit.

From my understanding of the market; if stocks crash; metal will sky rocket as was reflected in 08. When sterling reached almost $40 an oz., I was forced to implement plan B.

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 03:39 PM
link   
If it crashes, then it is a good time to buy. Don't sell trying to recoop your losses though. Sit on any silver you already own until the price goes back up.
edit on 5-5-2015 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 03:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
If it crashes, then it is a good time to buy. Don't sell trying to recoop your losses though. Sit on any silver you already own until the price goes back up.

Assuming you have anything to buy with. A crash generally puts people out of everything.

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 03:40 PM
link   
a reply to: skunkape23
That isn't bad. As I said I made $100 from stuff lying around after I cleaned up t he den. It was better when it was at about $33 an oz though

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 03:43 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko
That isn't necessarily true. Silver at today's price is a good buy and if it goes lower, even better. It is known to bounce back. If what I dreamed doesn't happen

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 03:45 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

I interpreted her prophecy just like any other bible prophecy. Her words reflect the same syllable metering as in the bible. If her prophecies are from God, then you add the number of syllables to the date she wrote the dream down. That would be 4/9/2015+224 syllables/days.

Its true that past crashes have been in September, but this September, China will be opening its new Central Bank (AIIB). So the effects that bank has on our market would be delayed.

BTW, remeber my 3/20/2015 prediction, well it didnt fail. On that day, the terrorist attack in Yemen started a new civil war involving multiple nations. It's likely to get out of hand as time passes. I was so preoccupied with Russia and ISIS that I didnt notice the activity in Yemen.

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 03:51 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Yes, that does make sense, but who knows what effects AIIB will have on our markets. Im just speculating.

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 04:19 PM
link   
a reply to: BELIEVERpriest

yes I remember that thread very clearly. I was adamant about you being incorrect. Now I am wondering if I should have eaten my words. What else have you dreamt lately?? All my dreams have disappeared as of lately. Im going to have to really pay attention to yall. Someone is telling you something.

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Just to add some info...silver may actually end up being worth more than gold someday...silver is actually used in a lot of electronics and things. So I don't think it can ever lose its value. Id even recommend anyone buying precious metals to invest in silver over gold for 2 reasons...one ..the above statement and 2...bartering with gold will be really difficult when trying to break down a one once coin of gold!

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 04:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: BELIEVERpriest

voiceofgoddotwordpressdotcomdotorg.wordpress.com...

Do you believe that Jesus died for your sins? I always like to know what perspective these dreams are coming from.
I just looked at that website. The first part of her dream just took my breath away.

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Nice! Will be waiting for it to drop so I can buy lots to hold on to!
Hope you are right!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join