It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This was sent to me today.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 12:43 PM
link   
a reply to: JIMC5499

No idea. Never read American sniper. Saw the movie. But I doubt it. Wasn't a guy from team 6 that I heard the story from. Also the guy never said it was a sea king. I just used that name now. Could have been any helicopter suitable for that use. Would have been in the late 90's I guess early 2000's maybe.

Hell hole. That's what he called it. said it was a hole in the middle that you simply jump down. I have no idea what it's technical name is. I always thought you jump or rope off the sides of the helicopter.

Soft duck. Yeah where they submerge part of the ramp like a foot and the RIB careens inside of the helicopter and then they take off. Wondering if that's ever gone wrong in terms of took on too much water.

edit on 6-5-2015 by BASSPLYR because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 03:10 PM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

I'm going to look at my copy tonight. It really sounds like something that was mentioned in the book. I've got about 100 jumps out of a Sea King and it was always out the cargo door. That's me hanging below the helo in my avitar. I would have done it for quite a while if I wouldn't have gotten hurt.

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 03:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: grey580
a reply to: MystikMushroom

Maybe this?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Your comment brought that to mind.

Quite cheeky

Clearly someone has done their reading!

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 03:29 PM
link   
a reply to: aholic

I read this same post in another page, do you have a web site? or something like that, I mean the information is great but it read like copy and paste from another site.

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 04:57 PM
link   

ohh a0 how i love your tales. BBT obviously are real. in some form or another, i have personally seen things that made my jaw hit the floor.

if there are subs out there meeting up with BBT or some other super advanced craft then G.D America/G.B...you scary. makes you wonder what else GB got in the Trident missile system transfer, like what other nuclear secrets they got.

i don't know many navy guys, my buddy works on reactors but he is on carriers so i doubt he would have any input as far as subs go, and even if he did i doubt he would spill the beans he is a super stand up guy.

i wish i could go back and change from the Air Force to the Navy hearing all this BBT triangle talk.....i don't think they would have taken me anyway i hate cold water, ill take my chair any day.

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 06:22 PM
link   

yes.

I think I may need to re read all his posts.

something is nagging at me.

any way to check those sub routes? there might be some interesting sattellite night time pics somewhere.

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 06:27 PM
link   
a reply to: grey580

Subs don't have routes. They have a box they operate in. How they get there and where they go in it is up to them.

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 07:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

interesting..... i imagine the box isn't public knowledge.

sorry just had to.

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 10:22 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

It was a copy/paste from an email sent to me. If you read it elsewhere, someone reposted it - I pretty much stick to the aviation forums here and that's it.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join