It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Interesting Dream: Weights and Superheros

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2015 @ 03:18 PM
link   
So I had an interesting one last night.

I found myself in a gym, but it was all equipment that I had apparently bought. I'm talking the works (dumbbell rack, pull down machines, bench press, ect) -- enough for 20 or so people to work out on. I had "bought it" because I apparently was Captain America.

Now, I had forgot that I ordered it and my friend (who I didn't really see in the dream) donated the gym gear to a school or something, because it seemed like it was setup in an extra room at a school. He didn't tell me he did this, as the school's coach was really appreciative and told me how awesome I was for doing it.

Anyway, I had to work out so I got a killer arm workout with some dumbbells (I could actually feel a good solid pump in the dream).

The next thing I know, I'm in a school library running/battling this huge villain that looks like the rock guy from the Fantastic 4. I'm not really getting anywhere with this guy, and then Spiderwoman (is she a thing?) shows up and we run off together into the rafters of the library where the guy can't follow. She had some kind of neat ability to change her color like a chameleon, and spun neon webbing that I was able to climb.

We then found a secret loft in the rafters of the building where two scientists were obsessing over their lunch. One had a peanut butter and jelly sandwich on hamburger buns, and the other had some kind of pulled pork sandwich. They were organizing the rest of the sandwiches in some kind of sandwich organizer when we found them.

Apparently, they were evil/bad scientists but had nothing to do with the first guy I was fighting. They basically tried to hide the fact, and make us leave as soon as possible.

That's really all I remember before I woke up, and honestly I almost could feel my arms were a little sore from lifting weights and exchanging blows with that big rock-looking bad guy.

I didn't have my Capt. America shield now that I think about it. Certainly the most interesting dream I've had in QUITE a while. That Spiderwoman was something else!

posted on May, 4 2015 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Did you perhaps watch the new Avengers movie this weekend? Heh.

posted on May, 4 2015 @ 03:30 PM
link   
That dream sounds so awesome! If Spiderwomnn isn't a thing she needs to be.

posted on May, 4 2015 @ 03:32 PM
link   
a reply to: ScientificRailgun

Nope...I didn't even play many video games either.

I have been going to the gym, but that's not anything new.

posted on May, 4 2015 @ 03:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: MystikMushroom
a reply to: ScientificRailgun

Nope...I didn't even play many video games either.

I have been going to the gym, but that's not anything new.
Maybe your gym excursions has you feeling rather "Super"? I dunno, I'm just grasping at straws, I'm no dream interpreter.

posted on May, 4 2015 @ 03:53 PM
link   
It felt rather "epic" -- in the sense that it clung to me (even still many hours after waking). I got the feeling like I was being thrown a "this one's for fun on us" vibe from it.

posted on May, 4 2015 @ 03:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: MystikMushroom
It felt rather "epic" -- in the sense that it clung to me (even still many hours after waking). I got the feeling like I was being thrown a "this one's for fun on us" vibe from it.
I love those dreams. The ones you wake from fully rested and feeling amazing, yet still wanting to slip back into just play around more.

new topics

top topics

join