It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dreams That Come True!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2015 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Since I was a little kid I always remember having strange dreams that stuck with me. These dreams were always of me going to a place or being in a certain situation. At first I would dismiss the dreams until I reached high school when I started recording my dreams in a little dream journal I had just for fun to compare with friends.

These specific dreams I had I called deja vu dreams because when I asked my friends or looked it up nothing about dreaming about the events came up, just the feeling of being somewhere before. One of these dreams happened when I was in the 11th grade and it was basically me in this strange house I had never been before and there was a girl sitting on the couch beside me and we were watching a movie when her parents came home and came in the room to say hi and her dog ran at her mom. A year and a bit later I started talking with a girl(who's now my ex girlfriend) and one day after school she had invited me to her house to watch a movie. As soon as i stepped into the house I have the deja vu feeling, I knew exactly what was going to happen. We sat down and started watching the movie and as we were watching I started looking around with my eyes when suddenly in my head I said to myself "Her parents are about to come home and say hi to us and then her dogs gonna run up to her mom in excitement". Sure enough about 2 seconds after I said that her parents came home and the dog ran up to her mom.

I was so freaked out because I knew exactly how they looked and how their voices sounded. Like I said before I've been having these dreams since I was a little kid but it was always something small or a new place. As soon as I got home I ran to the journal and there the dream was.

Another one happened this past summer. At this point I stopped using the dream journal because it would freak me out. About two weeks before my friend threw his party I had a dream were me and my friends were outside in his backyard when my friends sister came up to us and introduced us to her friend Sam. After they said hi we started talking and the friend Sam was telling me about her job at the bank and how she had had a bad day and wanted to let loose.
The night of the party came and I remember sitting in the backyard waiting for this to happen hoping that it wouldn't. About an hour into the party my friends sister came with her friend and i said to myself "thats Sam and she works for at one of the banks as the teller and today she had a bad day and just wants to let loose". She then came over introduced Sam to us and Sam proceeded to say everything I had said a moment before.

I have many more of these dreams and I dread the ones I know remember for long periods of time because those are usually the ones that become true. I cannot for the life of me find any information on this sort of thing so I am sharing it with you ATS.

posted on May, 3 2015 @ 02:06 PM
link   
a reply to: beyondtheskys

I dreamt I'd meet my wife, then I met her. 25 years later I haven't had time to regret it.

Given the time I might regret it, but life has been a whirlwind since.

edit on 3 5 2015 by Kester because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2015 @ 07:57 PM
link   

When I was pregnant with my daughter, I had a dream of holding a 2 year old child in my arms with golden blonde hair, skinny child. Some fat on her, but mostly bones, tall for a two year old. I knew this was my daughter. Everyone and their uncle told me I would be having a boy because of what I ate, how I carried, the way I slept, yadda, yadda, yadda... Even her pediatrician I picked out 3 days before she was born told me it would be a boy and then said don't go into labor Monday I'll be off for 2 weeks. (Of course, I go into labor Monday. LOL) Sure enough I went into labor and delivered a beautiful girl. I brought her into the pediatricians office into a dress and said how does my son look? Handsome, doesn't he? She had a good laugh over that when she got back from vacation. She also said she's right every time and never gets it wrong, so my daughter had her fooled good. And also sure enough two years later, I was holding my bony thin daughter with golden blonde hair and she looked exactly like the dream. She was thin because she was so damn tall. She still is! All her life she's been in the 95th percentile for height and 25th-50th percentile weight.

(I'm the short one in the picture, my daughter is the tall girl. Her grandfather was 6'7" before his passing and his father was 6'10"!! That's where she gets her height. I have the picture standing normal on my computer but when I uploaded it, it turned to the side on the site. It's possible I took the photo that way and don't remember. P.S. This is not the only Deja Vu, or prophetic dream I've ever had either. I've had quite a few. I'm used to them. When I was pregnant, I had more than I care to admit.)

edit on 5/3/2015 by Anyafaj because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2015 @ 09:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Anyafaj

I'm glad I'm not the only one with these weird dreams cause it was starting to freak me out the accuracy of the dreams and all lol

posted on May, 4 2015 @ 07:01 PM
link   

A journal sounds like a good plan, and if possible, I'd include as many details about places as possible. Also, noting how often they come true, and how often they don't, as well.

I had a dream that sort of came true, though not so detailed. I dream of some pretty wild laces; houses that are weird in layout, buildings that are merged together, with weird passages behind the scenes, etc, are quite normal for me. When in jr. high, I had a dream of being someplace I'd never seen; a large room, with a high ceiling, and these odd partitions with benches in them. Later, we moved, and I found the place was the girls' locker room at the high school. I was more than a little surprised.

Only other one I can recall with any detail was a lot less pleasant. When young, and spending the night at the grandparents, I dreamed my grandmother and I were in the kitchen, though I couldn't see it, because of this odd fog/mist. A grey hooded figure came between us, and she started moving away. I woke up screaming. She died not long after that. Can't recall how long, but it couldn't have been too long after the dream.

posted on May, 4 2015 @ 10:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: beyondtheskys
a reply to: Anyafaj

I'm glad I'm not the only one with these weird dreams cause it was starting to freak me out the accuracy of the dreams and all lol

I remember when I was 13, my grandfather went into the hospital with cirrhosis of the liver. The doctors kept saying he'd be fine and home in two weeks. I had a dream that my grandfather would die in the hospital and would never leave. When I called my grandfather in the hospital to talk to him, I told him how much I loved him and I was sorry he wasn't going to Heaven. I then handed the phone to my dad and told him his dad would die in the hospital and he should say his goodbyes now while he's alive. My dad was very creeped out. Sadly, I was right. My grandfather died while in the hospital. I honestly didn't remember whether I did this or not, or if I had dreamt this, so I asked my dad a couple of months ago and he told me, no, you did this, and yes, you told your grandfather he wouldn't go to Heaven because he wasn't saved.

I've had dreams of my grandmother, my uncle, and my aunt visiting me in my dreams, but my grandfather never has. They say if your loved ones visit you in your dreams, they are visiting you from Heaven. If it is true, then I predicted where my grandfather went as well. Though, I do hope I am wrong, as I adored him. He was a severe alcoholic and a very violent man who beat my grandmother often, that is until he fell off a roof and broke his hip and couldn't beat her anymore. My grandfather would beat her so badly, the cops would take her to the hospital, she would get repaired, and she'd go back home to get beat again.

new topics

top topics

join