It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Naked gardening day

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 03:06 PM
link   
In north America this event needs to be split up like thanksgiving.... at a much later date for us Canadians
The weather looks just lovely outside right now... from inside the house. As my nekkid skin would shrink up something fierce in the cold, I will be rescheduling this event.

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 03:32 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Crap if I had only known. Worked in the garden all day clothed

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 04:26 PM
link   
I was out watering the garden today, but I wore a sundress like I always do and always will. Really, my neighbors don't want to see me naked. Besides, there are creepy crawly things out there. So...no way!

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Seriously, the thought of all those naked bending gardeners is enough to merit staying indoors. Though there is no doubt a contingent that would relish such ideas, and for both those reasons, it should be banned.

Near here we have some local older 'celebrities', a couple (though possibly now divorced) that used their Manor House (possibly now not theirs /sold) garden as a ''Naturist Garden'' tourist attraction, where on nominated days they and their paying 'guests' enjoy the garden au naturel. The gardens are stunning, but I wouldn't attend the naturist days.

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 08:10 PM
link   
We have naked bike riders, naked subway riders, where's the love for the gardeners?

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 08:13 PM
link   
a reply to: newyr

Those must have been a conspiracy for the gullible dreamt up by voyeurs, no sane person would want to sit on a bike seat in the heat sans underwear nor a dirty subway seat whilst being ogled by those that probably only buy a ticket on that day.

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Being from the US and the south , there are 3 things I can think of not to plant and work on that day . Corn (shucks are razor sharp unless very early in the morning) , pepper (for obvious reason) and okra (will itch you for a lifetime). Any one or combination of , you would never garden in the buff again (quiet possible you would never garden again)

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Dang.
Missed it. I'll do it on the morrow.

posted on May, 3 2015 @ 06:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star
Your neighbours have no taste.

posted on May, 3 2015 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Here's a video about the local Naked Gardens place.

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Time to get prepared for the coming event. We need to start doing a little exercise and start eating more salads in preparation. We wouldn't want to gross out the neighbors.

About two months left to prepare. I'd probably scare away the crows.
edit on 2-3-2016 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Just found this!:

Sounds a little cold up here still on that date, northern climates need to claim a day in July....

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 01:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: snowspirit

Just found this!:

Sounds a little cold up here still on that date, northern climates need to claim a day in July....

We need a naked winter carnival day here. Jumping into the water through the ice might be better with no clothes on that hold the water when you get out.

They refer to this as the Polar bear plunge and other names.
edit on 2-3-2016 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join