It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Had I come to you 3 days before 9/11, would my thread be 404ed

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 06:14 AM
link   
ATS is part of media too, smaller sure but part of media just like CNN and Drudge or Infowars

If I was 9/11 false flag insider and I created a thread 3 days prior warning everybody what is ready to be executed

And lets say I only did it on ATS and not other sites. Do you believe that my thread would not be 404ed (deleted)

Do you believe that ATS staff wouldn't cave to pressure or even willingly delete things without pressure Some ATS staff is on the record saying this is only an entertainment site

Do you believe that truly secret and important stuff would be allowed here for you and me to chew on for days on end

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 06:19 AM
link   
a reply to: iLikeCIAnot

Why would it be 404'd?

It would have been heavily scrutinised and ridiculed, and rightly so too, was a different world before 9/11 and the notion of such a thing seemed unheard of.

What would've happened to the thread after 9/11, no idea.

What exactly is the point of this thread?

edit on 2/5/15 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 06:22 AM
link   

if anyone has inside information on tragic events they would have to prove themselves before anyone would believe them.

if i had inside knowledge of a major event and wanted to warn people, a conspiracy site may be the only venue that would allow such a post. youtube video too i guess would work. regardless of the web site i would contact the site owners and explain what i know, how i know it and ask permission to post it.

if you show some courtesy and respect for other peoples web sites i doubt you would get 404'd or post deleted.

my two cents.

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 06:27 AM
link   

If it was in the predictions forum i think you would be safe , well until the men in dark clothing turn up at 3 in the morning .

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 06:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus
Why would it be 404'd?
What exactly is the point of this thread?

You spend so much time on ATS and yet often you don't "understand the point"

Don't worry others do understand if you do not

But I am willing to make you understand as well.

I could show you how to use Internet technology to see all the threads that are 404ed, oh but I won't because that would break the rules

And I doubt you would be truly interested

edit on 2-5-2015 by iLikeCIAnot because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 06:28 AM
link   
Had you come to ATS 3 days before 9/11 and made a prediction, your post would likely have ended up in the (then) equivalent of the Predictions and Prophecies forum and time would have told whether you were right or not.

No doubt if you had been, you would be (in)famous and if your information had been uncannily accurate you would no doubt have been investigated by the security services as having inside information on the biggest terrorist attack in US history.

I'm not sure what kind of point you are trying to make with the question, but that is the answer.

With regard to your point about ATS being entertainment - it is exactly that for a lot of people. Others see it differently. What ATS is, however, is a discussion board and anything else assigned to it by individuals who use the site is entirely down to their own opinion.

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 06:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: subfab
if you show some courtesy and respect for other peoples web sites i doubt you would get 404'd or post deleted.

my two cents.

Maybe you would change your mind if you saw everything that gets 404ed

Not that I did

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 06:31 AM
link   
It woulda been moved to Skunkworks and within 2hrs you would have storm troopers at your door.
edit on 2-5-2015 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 06:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: iLikeCIAnot

originally posted by: subfab

my two cents.

Maybe you would change your mind if you saw everything that gets 404ed

Not that I did

a list of threads that have been 404'd would be helpful to understand your point.

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 06:32 AM
link   

Gee wiz you know so much about me for a guy who's been here a couple of days.

Clearly a banned member with no life who wants to troll ATS with multiple accounts.

Welcome back MensalT3.

You won't be around long..

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 06:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: neformore
I'm not sure what kind of point you are trying to make with the question, but that is the answer.

I find it very interesting that you are another one who seemingly doesn't understand the point

I thought I wrote the OP very clearly

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 06:36 AM
link   

You did.

The point of the OP is to piss on the carpet at ATS, and try and insinuate that somehow you've been treated unfairly, or that somehow the staff here are linked to government agencies etc.

However, the answer to the question you posed would have remained the same.

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 06:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

I know EVERYTHING about you

You do realize that any member of ATS can look up past posts of other members

Oh yes

I know what you stand for, believe me

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 06:39 AM
link   
a reply to: neformore

I was not treated unfairly at all by anyone

I am simply one of those guys whose brain cuts through the BS

I know some people don't like that but as you know it takes all kinds for world to turn

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 06:39 AM
link   
Enough.

Thread closed.

top topics

join