It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The End of the American Dollar

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 11:57 PM
link   
Well its finally happening- one world one currency?

thecrux.com...

First Look: U.S. Dollar Substitute to Go Public on Oct 20th?
04.23.2015 BY KELLY BROWN, STANSBERRY RESEARCH

IMF headquarters in Washington D.C. expected to release huge money announcement Oct 20th Learn more…
The International Monetary Fund is one of the most secretive and powerful organizations in the world.

They monitor the financial health of more than 185 countries… they establish global money rules… and provide “bail-out” assistance to bankrupt nations.

And on Oct 20th of this year, the IMF is expected to announce a reserve currency alternative to the U.S. dollar, which will send hundreds of billions of dollars moving around the world, literally overnight.

So we are going to get a new currency, and it's gonna screw a lot of things up for a lot of people...
edit on 30-4-2015 by Thisisfun2015 because: (no reason given)

edit on Sat May 2 2015 by DontTreadOnMe because: added source, ex TAGS, trimmed huge quote IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 12:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Thisisfun2015

How about a link?

Also you copied way too much from that website.

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Defeat of the US dollar again? Just a guess but this has to be the 12,000th thread on this subject.

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 12:02 AM
link   
All currencies will collapse soon(ish). The dollar will fall the hardest & hurt the most.

But it will be the last to fall. Mhuahahahahahahaha

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 12:02 AM
link   

What says the Bank of International Betterments, monitor of all central banks, have to say about this?

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 12:04 AM
link   
The to flash the Game over sign.

Beware foul language ahead.

www.youtube.com...
edit on 7/30/2012 by dreamfox1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 12:23 AM
link   
Stansberry research. They like to sell subscriptions to their reports and whatnot. Not that its bull# or anything. But Robert Kiyosaki author of Rich Dad Poor Dad told me about all this nearly a decade ago when I first picked up the book. He uses the same exact terminology, "a Transfer of Wealth". That is what an economic crash boils down to in its most simplistic term. Money leaves the care of investors/suckers who were not prepared to deal with a particular financial event and ends u in the hands of another who was. I have already divested the portfolio with the company I have at the beginning of the year.

I basically pulled out of all the funds that were invested in stock indexes and the bond market and swiched it over to a Real Assets fund. Seeing how energy and commodity prices were going down, I have been buying up at great prices and expect a nice return when everything goes to #. not to mention I have been buying up physical hard silver and gold bullion as a hedg as well. Me and my wife's portfolio lost nearly forty percent back in '08. After carefully studying exactly which funds and indexes we were invested in that lost the most money we have adjusted accordingly.

As it stands, taking into consideration the research we did from the accounts then and the patterns we are seeing now, we actually stand to gain from this next crash instead of lose. I wonder how many of the users here can honestly say that??

All I got to say is that if you have a 401k and retirement portfolio that is managed by your employer, take some direct management of it into your own hands. The brokers dont care whether you win or lose, they get their commission. Its up to the individual to double check and make sure where their assets are being invested. Thats what we did, and our portfolio has actually been growing faster since the beginning of the year when I started to make some of the changes myself.

We have direct online access to the funds and control of where everything is being invested. I strongly urge anyone who has that leeway with their company/employer do the same now. It is never too late as long as you do not wait until the moment you here that disaster is here on the news. That is when it is finally too late. You still have time now, maybe not to capitalize
as much as you want from the event, but at least to hedge yourself against it and drastically minimize your losses.

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 12:35 AM
link   
sorry for copying so much of the article but I didn't want to be accused of mis quoting and I am very new at using the buttons here at ats

Supposedly there is going to be a new reserve currency by the end of october. Does that mean the american dollar will get stronger or finally go poof?

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 12:47 AM
link   

I personally think TPTB want to eliminate paper currency that would be the next step. Every dollar would be traceable, your spending habits would be accessible. I think that would happen before a one world currency.

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 12:54 AM
link   

the latter. Its ok, they are artificially depressing the price of commodities right now though so that those with wealth can make greater gains. Take advantage of the lower prices now, everyone else in the know already is. It is probably the one and single thing you can do right now to at least make an attempt at hedging yourself against the inevitable event coming around the third and fourth quarter.

Even if you can only spend $20 a paycheck, go buy a piece of silver bullion with it. thats how I started. I just said to myself "you know there are a ton of dumb things I spend 20$ on every paycheck, why not make it silver bullion??"

That was just over a year ago, and now I am sitting on about $2000 in current market value of gold and silver bullion. Clearly I am not money maker, or I would have tens of thousands. But I never stop allocating so its only going to grow.

One thing is a 100% certainty though, if you do not start now, than for sure you will have nothing when the reckoning happens.

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 03:30 AM
link   
The money system won't change unless those with power and money are ready for it to change....in their favor. It is "us" who stand to lose....the people, citizens of nations not world leaders.

Any real transfer of wealth will be preplanned by those who currently control everything.

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 04:01 AM
link   
Oh, no! Worthless paper may be recognized for what it is.
I'll be just fine.

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 04:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Rosinitiate

Or you can be a well researched individual who has learned how to be one of the people receiving money during these wealth transfers and gain wealth instead of losing it. Millions of people do it every time, from Bank CEO's and politicians to regular working families and pastors. Just have to be willing to spend the time after each one to see where the trends are going financially to capitalize. Know the rules to play the game correctly, just dont join the club if you want to keep your heart.

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 06:51 AM
link   
a reply to: DYepes

Good move and that is the safe way of doing it but, "if" the new system is one that has never been seen before and is based solely on a energy budget with the main component on a measurement of co2 credit your gold and silver will have to be converted . That option may be available or not . What I am thinking is that the new money system will be the model that is talked about in Technocracy .
www.youtube.com... This one NWO system is the most likely to fit a future scenario as it has all the best evidence linking what we see and where we seem to be heading with the major actors .

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 06:55 AM
link   

I remember a few years ago there was talk from the imf of creating their own currency.
Always wondered how a bank can just make a world currency. Looks like they maybe found a way and even made it a alternative reserve currency as well.
Crazy

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 07:00 AM
link   

Are you planning on posting a link to the source?

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 07:28 AM
link   
There will be no sudden death of the petroleum dollar.

To much is still tied to it right now.

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 08:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: DYepes
Stansberry research. They like to sell subscriptions to their reports and whatnot. Not that its bull# or anything. But Robert Kiyosaki author of Rich Dad Poor Dad told me about all this nearly a decade ago when I first picked up the book. He uses the same exact terminology, "a Transfer of Wealth". That is what an economic crash boils down to in its most simplistic term. Money leaves the care of investors/suckers who were not prepared to deal with a particular financial event and ends u in the hands of another who was. I have already divested the portfolio with the company I have at the beginning of the year.

I basically pulled out of all the funds that were invested in stock indexes and the bond market and swiched it over to a Real Assets fund. Seeing how energy and commodity prices were going down, I have been buying up at great prices and expect a nice return when everything goes to #. not to mention I have been buying up physical hard silver and gold bullion as a hedg as well. Me and my wife's portfolio lost nearly forty percent back in '08. After carefully studying exactly which funds and indexes we were invested in that lost the most money we have adjusted accordingly.

As it stands, taking into consideration the research we did from the accounts then and the patterns we are seeing now, we actually stand to gain from this next crash instead of lose. I wonder how many of the users here can honestly say that??

All I got to say is that if you have a 401k and retirement portfolio that is managed by your employer, take some direct management of it into your own hands. The brokers dont care whether you win or lose, they get their commission. Its up to the individual to double check and make sure where their assets are being invested. Thats what we did, and our portfolio has actually been growing faster since the beginning of the year when I started to make some of the changes myself.

We have direct online access to the funds and control of where everything is being invested. I strongly urge anyone who has that leeway with their company/employer do the same now. It is never too late as long as you do not wait until the moment you here that disaster is here on the news. That is when it is finally too late. You still have time now, maybe not to capitalize
as much as you want from the event, but at least to hedge yourself against it and drastically minimize your losses.

Can you provide ticker symbol for a Real Asset Fund? I think you're onto something here, but...Google on the term isn't helping me to analyse this.
Thanks

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 06:40 PM
link   
not sure what a ticker symbol is I am new to this please bear with me.

I did some more reading and it seems to have to do with the IMF (international monetary foundation -i think) voting again on the chinese YUAN as they weren't approved for reserve currency status in 2010 because they weren't traded enough and weren't a large enough global entity. Now that they are the global leader in 3 out of 5 deciding factors to becoming a reserve currency their placement as such on the world market is all but guaranteed. They (the IMF) will be voting in May and be announcing in October, usually on a Tuesday.

This means a large change will occur and if you are poised to buy or sell (excuse me: EXCHANGE) then you can make a hefty profit like those with the swiss franc back in January.

I was incorrect about it ending the american dollar however it will seriously affect the value of the american dollar in massive ways. China is our largest debt holder for international debts and they also own a large percentage of the american gold that used to reside in Fort Knox. If they wanted to collapse the american dollar they could do so quite easily.

And evidently that is one of the major reasons the IMF is reconsidering their status as a reserve currency this year. They have met and exceeded the guidelines as well as made threats to the us(American reserve currency) so basically they get their own reserve currency this year or america is on their bbq by november.

For clarity, you can look at the swiss franc or the euro for comparison as to when they became reserve currencies themselves.

Again I apologize for the doom and tool of my original comment, I found I was mislead only after extensive reading. So I brought my findings here as part of my apology.

Also sorry for the mods that had to edit my thread.
edit on 2-5-2015 by Thisisfun2015 because: misspelling and capilization

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 08:17 PM
link   
a reply to: TonyS

I am invested in my employer's real asset fund, which is essentially a collection of utility companies, energy companies, mining companies, real estate and so on. Many companies have their own. T. Rowe Price has one listed under PRAFX. For the most part, real assets are simply a safer lower risk option, so the yield is not as high as other options during normal market conditions. But in the event of some economic collapse, the majority of companies that deal in REAL ASSETS/commodities increase in value because they are sitting on actual wealth, not fictional paper wealth that is tied into other derivatives and equities funds during economic turmoil. All of this is really simplistic explanation and I am not a professional to explain it correctly or professionally. I am just a citizen that wanted a safe hedge and investment in preparation for the next market correction.

Anybody who has not yet figured or realize that all these crashes depressions/recessions are by design is not really going to listen anyways, and I wont waste my breathe attempting to explain. They can figure it out as indentured servants in FEMA camps. All I can say is do what I did, take the time, spend an actual dedicated amount of time to figure out the patterns and safe bets and research what moves where during these events and come to the conclusions that work for your family and your goals. Or if you have the money you can hire a professional, but if you had the money and were serious about this topic, you probably already have a professional adviser.

I would definitely take some riskier investments if I was a more wealthier individual, but I am not so I play it safe for now.
In a couple years I can risk 10k without hurting my retirement or kids college funds and will take the gamble and go into something yields higher.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join