It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A simple question on depopulation

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 04:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: BrianFlanders
a reply to: payta

Well, when you think about it, wealth doesn't really matter because it's all play money anyway. All that really matters is power. If money buys power, anyone who has money has some power. But if the people who hold all the money are dummies, they won't keep their power very long before someone smarter figures out how to get it.

So you have to assume the people who control the world are NOT simply rich people who don't deserve to rule. I know the popular idea of rich people is a selfish guy born into money but it takes more than that to hold onto it. These are not dumb people. They WILL figure out how to rule the world with or without money as we know it. They will always be able to create something that has value and gives power. They will always be smart enough to stay on top. And even if they don't, someone else will. And whoever that is will have no choice but to play dirty or they will not stay there long.

The human race has always been about the people at the top and it always will be. 99% of us ordinary schmucks could not invent a new computer chip to save our lives. 99% of us would not know it if the evil plot to destroy us all was sitting a few inches in front of our faces.

We have no choice. We are at the mercy of the world's smartest people. And we always will be.

i really enjoyed your post, If I could give u more than one star I would.
I completely agree d with your statement. Thanks for dropping by.

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 02:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

What RIGHT do these Alleged " Illuminati " have in being the Sole Deciders in the Future of the Human Race ? I Thought the Supreme Being had Dibs on that one ......

Who said the Iluminati were sole deciders of Humanity's future ... you just assume that ...
Everyone has the right to decide their own future ... some step up and work for the benefit of the whole some work purely for themselves

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Here's the problem with the idea of depopulation, and wealth isn't it.

In order to quickly depopulate to that magnitude, there are really only two ways to do it.

1.) A massive, open controlled campaign of conscious culling where it is very, very brutally obvious what is happening. We're talking more obvious than then the Holocaust where they at least took some pains to employ at least some surface subterfuge to the situation so that everyone could at least pretend it wasn't happening. You either get a spot in the NWO or you get a date to report or be reported for your cull. There would have to be massive processing stations to dispose of the bodies. There would be no hiding it and no controlling it by force until very late in the game. People would more or less have to go willingly to their end.

2.) A chaotic kill off where some kind of ELE is triggered. In this event, TPTB would have to retreat to bunkers or other safe places, and hope that whatever event they set off would not eliminate and/or make unlivable the rest of the world. Currently, every single option on the table - nuclear war, bio agent, etc. - all are just too unpredictable between the initial event and the aftermath. How can you count on having much of any population left in any condition? Not to mention, how can you count on keeping yourselves safe? You just can't. It's, IMO, too large a gamble.

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 03:31 PM
link   
The best way to "depopulate" is let nature take its course. Stop most of the people on the planet from reproducing. You'll never be able to get 100 percent. After a while, people will die off, the population will shrink.

No need to kill anybody, and it would happen at a slow enough rate that society would adapt.

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

Most first world countries are already at a negative population rate, including the US. If those countries show a positive growth, it's only because they import immigrants from 2nd or 3rd world countries where cultural changes still have not caused families to stop having more than two children at most.

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 04:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

The best way to "depopulate" is let nature take its course. Stop most of the people on the planet from reproducing.

OK ... so long as we can still have sex ... Firing blanks is fun

the population will shrink.

We shall all become Lilliputians

No need to kill anybody, and it would happen at a slow enough rate that society would adapt.

Until there was no society left

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 11:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: payta

originally posted by: BrianFlanders
a reply to: payta

We have no choice. We are at the mercy of the world's smartest people. And we always will be.

i really enjoyed your post, If I could give u more than one star I would.
I completely agree d with your statement. Thanks for dropping by.

Well, I wish it was for something less grim than pointing out that we're basically helpless livestock. I don't even have any idea what they really want or intend to do. Could be their "plot" isn't all that bad. What worries me is that in the eyes of the technocrats, they have the right to shape and control the world. And the means. And they will likely see themselves as benevolent custodians even when the things they choose to do are monstrous.

When I think of this, I always get a shiver because the first thing that comes to mind is a scientist in a lab with his rats. I believe this is how some of them see us. They just figure we are not even capable of seeing the world the way they do and thus, cannot even be trusted to govern ourselves. Sounds familiar, huh?

The scariest part about it is it almost makes sense if you could suppress your emotional response.

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 07:32 AM
link   
a reply to: BrianFlanders

To be sure there are malevolent forces/people in the world
Who would set themselves up as "Gods" that is plain to see

These back stabbing, ignorant ones do not even trust each other
Plots and counter plots. the greed for power for themselves at the expense of others

Be sure not to club all such people into one group or representing that group

There are those who have no empathy for Humanity and set themselves above others

To be sure ... There are also other forces in the world that oppose such values or non values
There are elite and powerful ones working to benefit Humanity as a whole and value each individual
This mindset is truly intelligent and ultimately has the winning hand ... If you value each individual you are in accord with natural way the Universe truly works ... difficult to understand I know ... But never the less is true

Eugenicists are ignorant of reality ... Why work to kill off vast swathes of Humanity when one could work to ensure the well being of All ... there is enough for all in this world no matter what the psychopaths say ... What is lacking is the will to work for Humanity as a whole where no one is left in need ... But be sure that those you call elite and powerful are not all the same ... What they do share is that they too are of the same species as The Human Family ... this is the lesson they must learn or eventually fall

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Think economically. Slave labor is the main source of value added. Wealth does not arise out of nowhere.
The current model needs consumers and new customers daily. The current model needs debt holders and new debt holders daily.
The population is the base, the foundation of the pyramid. The wider the foundation, the more stable the pyramid.

So if we are talking about the economic system that is similar in nature to the present, we should not expect mass destruction. BUT one thing is the AMOUNT of consumers (which should be kept at a high level). And the other is the QUALITY (which should NOT be kept at a high level) of consumers - that's why we can observe purposeful reduction in the quality of life (in education, in food - everywhere).

If you can imagine the system where there is no need of new consumers and debt holders, then actually there is no need of 'excess' population. And frankly it's scary to imagine what will happen to the environmental conditions with further increase in population.

edit on 3-7-2015 by JedemDasSeine because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Not sure I'm getting this. If by wealth you mean resources, then how wouldn't they? There's a percentage of the population that is essentially dead weight to the system right now. They feed each other, suck off government teet, and don't contribute anything meaningful. They cause more problems than they solve, if they solve any at all.

Technological advancements will obsolete hundreds of millions more within the next 15 years. Wealth maintained.

posted on Jul, 4 2015 @ 04:42 AM
link   
a reply to: pl3bscheese

This does not contradict my post. There is no 'government teet', but there is a 'taxpayer's teet'. The dead weight is not the problem for the top of the pyramid, it's the problem for the lower levels.

And the goal is to redistribute the wealth from the middle-class to the poorest to make both sides poor. Poor, but with ability to buy. Watch the consequences of migration: looks like all the natives are going to live at the level of migrants. But STILL with ability to be consumers and debt holders.

edit on 4-7-2015 by JedemDasSeine because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2015 @ 05:11 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 4 2015 @ 11:18 AM
link   
a reply to: JedemDasSeine

Yes, I'm contradicting your post, and no I didn't reply to you.

I'm saying your thoughts are incorrect. Automation will obsolete a higher percentage of people in the future. There is no reason to keep the pl3bs around. You're getting stuck in thought patterns that I'm looking at from above. Debt is a means to slave those who are deemed suitable fools. If you don't need the suitable fools, you don't need the debt. If you have the technology to automate basic tasks, then you don't need simple people.

This isn't difficult. Think how many people are out there right now doing remedial tasks for a "living". They will have no purpose soon enough. Already a chunk are doing so little besides feeding their own kind, and giving the excess to their corporate masters.

We have to decide that the social contract is broken, and write a new one, else one will be written for us on our tombstones.

posted on Jul, 4 2015 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: pl3bscheese

I absolutely agree with you, and we are talking about the same:

originally posted by: JedemDasSeine

If you can imagine the system where there is no need of new consumers and debt holders, then actually there is no need of 'excess' population.

And that new system is built on total automation.

But CONSUMERS are the ones who WILL HELP that new system TO GET ON ITS FEET! It is happening right before our eyes. Consumers are actually paying for all the technologies (remember the product life-cycle). So the current system still needs them. But after a certain stage, of course, the excess will be removed.

P.S. There are several purposes of the debt, but in my post I was talking about the expansion of sales. Roughly speaking: local market is filled -> national market is filled -> international market is filled -> global market is filled. What's next? Right, let's sell on credit! This is the marketing development. That's why there is a certain need of new debt holders daily as I said before.

posted on Jul, 17 2015 @ 02:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: payta
So, I was talking to a friend of mine today...

AI + Robots + 3D printers

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 08:12 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 12:38 PM
link   
I think the question of global depopulation is very perplexing and I think it's a step in a process that has several more hurdles to get over before we're in sight of the true reasons for global depopulation, because I really don't think it's something simple that we can see right now, nor speculate about, because as things unfold the way ahead gets clearer and each step grows more astonishing in ways we couldn't have predicted ten years earlier.

I've recently heard more about Greece and its debt crisis and how due to their health system breaking down people are dying like flies, but none of this is being reported. Due to land and properties becoming empty it meant the govemnt could then sell it all off in huge Lots to global USA corps who have bought huge swathes of Greece for cents of its real value. This has also happened with Ukraine and many other countries.

A big 'bonus' of depopulation is that the global power elite can buy global resources for a song and they are very rapidly buying up the world for themselves in the face of conflicts, death and poverty that are collapsing govmnts.

But why? That's the next question. I think that reducing the global population is all about freeing up resources so they can be bought as cheaply as possible - but why? What do they plan on doing with it all, especially when there will be too few people on the Earth to generate income for the elite??

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: skunkape23

If it is to be 499,999,999 females and me, I'm down with the plan.

I just want to know how skunkape plans to quell 499,999,999 females
from ripping him apart every night?

edit on Rpm91315v59201500000052 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join