It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A simple question on depopulation

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 11:19 PM
link   
So, I was talking to a friend of mine today, and he was asking me about the new world order and the illuminati, he knows I'm into that kind of stuff.
When I got to the Georgia guidestone and the depopulation matter, I explained the objective to keep population below 500 mill, and that's when he raised a simple question (which I wasn't able to answer) that sounded pretty plain and starightforward.

So my good pals, I'm turning to you in order to answer it:
If TPTB seek to keep nothing but 500 million humans alive, then how on earth are they going to keep the same level of wealth they have today? I mean, right now, they are in command of 7 billion souls. From the small farmer who grows crops to the blue collar employee. All of our hard work, ultimately ends up in the hand of a very few.
The wealth produced by 7 billion is far greater than that which can be obtained by exploiting 500 million.
If they start downsizing earth it will have an inevitable impact on their wealth, right? So what's the logic behind it?

Look forward to your replies!
Thanks for reading!

(post by BaltimoreRioter removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Take it one step further. Will those interests, such as banking, whose profits are based on population, or oil, also based on high consumption or any of say the other big corporations that measure their 'success' via profits, going to allow this depopulation to occur?

I think not.

Those PTB get wind of it, then the depopulation process could well start with those that promote it the idea in the first place.....

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 11:36 PM
link   
I personally think the GGS refer to the population of America to not exceed 500 million. Because we would have to increase America's population by 180 or so million and literally kill the rest of the world to meet that number. Just my opinion on the population part of the Guidestones though.

wiki to Georgia Guidstones
edit on 28-4-2015 by Neutrality because: wiki added

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 11:41 PM
link   
a reply to: payta

Uh hummmm!!! What value do yo think money of any sort will have if depopulation happened the way you have suggested here?

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 11:59 PM
link   

The only way that you could get down to 500,000,000 people, and still have the same value, is if 6.5 billion people are providing no services or foods that you need..

It's possible this is the case.

I mean in America isn't it half the people on food stamps??

/i don't personally see any way to lower population without losing knowledge, creativity, and everything good that humans do..

And so for me I don't think anyone wants to reduce population, that far... my money would be on funneling lower IQ people or poor people, into avenues that lead to lower reproduction rates while selling sex on TV to keep the rest of you making babies..

We are being shaped and Molded... Not destroyed..

edit on 29-4-2015 by KnightLight because: (no reason given)

(post by BaltimoreRioter removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 12:04 AM
link   
a reply to: BaltimoreRioter
Are you sober?
Are you sleep typing?
Are you aware you aren't making much sense?

Please go reread the posts you've been making, there's still time to edit them into anything but what they currently are.

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 12:10 AM
link   
I think that if your economics are based on artificial scarcities, then you just scale it down to the size you want. If we're talikng about just a few thousand "elites", then you're still talking about thousands of peasants per elite. It there were a million elites, then you still have 500 peasants per elite.

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 12:15 AM
link   
a reply to: nwtrucker

Those PTB get wind of it, then the depopulation process could well start with those that promote it the idea in the first place....

We can only hope...

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 12:15 AM
link   

I dont think that TPTB want 500 mil population...for the very reason you mentioned In the op.

I think the guidestones were commissioned by one of the secret societies...purely as a wet dream.

When I say secret societies...i dont mean one of those your presidents are members of.

There are many secretive societies that are not comprised of whealthy powerful people...or at least their goal is not wealth and power.

Final note...lower population would actually be more in the interest of the common people...in the interest of humanity In general to be more precise.

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 12:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bilk22

Uh hummmm!!! What value do yo think money of any sort will have if depopulation happened the way you have suggested here?

I'm talking about wealth in a broad sense, I'm sure they could very well sustain their status and power(or maybe even increase it), but what about their standard of living? Let's put money aside as a mean of exchange, and imagine if they could keep all that they have now, without giving anything up.
Thinking over it, I'm guessing they would give up wealth for an absolute control over humanity, they'd give up having a thousand companies, to only one with the power to control every aspect of our daily lives.

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 12:20 AM
link   
A capable 500 million could easily self-sustain the Earth and themselves, BUT, there's a number in place. A LAW. A RITUAL. No more than 500 million. What do you do to citizen 500,000,001? THAT would determine that society.

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 12:23 AM
link   

apparently they are no longer about wealth
I don't know if it was a documentary I saw
not sure what to think of it is not my words
but if u think satanism(apparently legal religion in British navy and air force/I have no opinion on satanism) u can get a picture.
apparently they gave the soul to Satan to get wealth the 500million (i mean the minus 6.5billion souls)is a payback to Satan they just have to make it happen.
but now I am not sure at all if that is what u wanted our opinion on
edit on 29-4-2015 by MimiSia because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-4-2015 by MimiSia because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 12:26 AM
link   

I think you're onto it right there, the other consideration I didn't think to mention. If you control the knowledge that people have access to, you maintain a technological advantage. Anyone coming against you would probably be on a suicide mission, like the Native Americans versus Colonial Americans, or the South Americans versus the Conquistadors.

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 12:28 AM
link   

the reason why I think I missunderstood is ecause of this

so what is the objective u said to keep them population to 500mil to ur friend and what simple question did he ask?

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 12:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: KnightLight

/i don't personally see any way to lower population without losing knowledge, creativity, and everything good that humans do..

I agree completely, and IMO this a big drawback to the whole depopulation theory, which I tend to support in general terms.

originally posted by: KnightLight
And so for me I don't think anyone wants to reduce population, that far... my money would be on funneling lower IQ people or poor people, into avenues that lead to lower reproduction rates while selling sex on TV to keep the rest of you making babies..

We are being shaped and Molded... Not destroyed..

This is happening as we speak, we see it everyday, and it's getting worse every year. Look back twenty years and see how different it was then, culture has rapidly become a commodity.

Anyhow, if their goal is to create a world that share one culture, one religion, one government, one language, etc. It can easily be achieved, there are two ways to do this, lower the amount of people you have to "convert" or turn then into husks.
There's a third alternative, a mix of these two, which is the one I find more feasible. I'm still certain a big catastrophic event will happen sometime soon, which will serve many purposes, one being depopulation.

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 12:36 AM
link   
The 500 million number is related to the Georgia Guidestones and nothing more from what I can ascertain.
The guidestones, IMO, were simply put up by one man with a common sense attitude for humanity living in harmony on this planet.

I don't even know how or when 500 million became the go-to number for any depopulation regime.
It's bizarre to think that it's come from the guidestones and spread to represent the NWO agenda of every mysterious group around.

So, in effect, I would say if there IS some kind of depopulation plan amongst TPTB, the number they are going for is not likely 500 million at all.

However, if something big does happen to humanity and our numbers drop to that level, we should probably figure out a way to sustain the population numbers around that as it's definitely a reasonable and Earth-friendly goal.

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 12:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: MimiSia

apparently they are no longer about wealth
I don't know if it was a documentary I saw
not sure what to think of it is not my words
but if u think satanism(apparently legal religion in British navy and air force/please don't discuss with me my opinion on Satan or lucifer or evil/i might belong to atheistic satanism from the definition ) u can get a picture.
apparently they gave the soul to Satan to get wealth the 500million (i mean the minus 6.5billion souls)is a payback to Satan they just have to make it happen.
but now I am not sure at all if that is what u wanted our opinion on

Thanks for replying.
I have always depicted TPTB, and these families and greedy bastards who seek nothing but power and wealth, but maybe, we have misunderstood what they are really after. Wealth could be nothing more than a mean of achieving their final, of world domination.
Still the question remains, could we hope to keep up our technological progress? Could we hope to set foot and colonize other planets with a lower population, let's say a population of about a 1,000,000,000.
I'm sure every aspect of our world, seen as a cultural structure, would be heavily affected by such a big depopulation process.

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 12:39 AM
link   
If it is to be 499,999,999 females and me, I'm down with the plan.

edit on 29-4-2015 by skunkape23 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join