It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This Baltimore Mom Deserves A Mother of the Year Award!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2015 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Shouldn’t police officers’ mothers be responsible for stopping brutality or is there another way ?

posted on May, 4 2015 @ 02:42 AM
link   
a reply to: lovebeck

I agree with you..

here in Italy there are already national tv news like: "look, all the italian moms must do like this, go on!"

what we need is to be listened, not beated, from moms or cops!!!

edit on 4-5-2015 by matt1893 because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-5-2015 by matt1893 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2015 @ 04:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: boomadatigger

originally posted by: lovebeck
So this teenaged boy decided to go out, after school, in his "riot gear" with his face covered and acting out with his friends in Baltimore.

This is what happens when his mom catches him:

Kudos to her!

If MORE mom's and dad's actually gave a crap and did things like this, the world wouldn't be such a mess. I don't blame her ONE bit for whooping his a** on video...He's out acting like a thug and she treated him like one.

She deserves Mother of the Year, IMHO. At least in Baltimore, anyway.

I have one question: Where's the father? Actually, I have another question: Where do you think the kid learned to be violent in the first place? Hint: It is in the video.

Actually you are wrong..
I grew up in a not so stellar household and I do not.. repeat do no go around beating the crap out of my kids for loosing a house key with a hammer and 2x4 for 3 hrs.. I just go meh and get another..

So ya I dont think this is exactly right.. But I do think he learned to be violent by.... DUN DUN DUN.... VIDEOGAMES!!!

-----

On a serious note I am still waiting for CYS to burn her because of this.. because any parent knows if we would ever attempt anything remotely like this we will be in jail and our kids will be given to the state... Because We are bad...

edit on 5/4/2015 by ThichHeaded because: (no reason given)

edit on 5/4/2015 by ThichHeaded because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2015 @ 05:13 AM
link   
While this is all great and all, it's sad that we're even acknowledging this. This is something any mother should do, and the fact that a mother is doing her job and it's newsworthy is troubling.

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 12:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42
a reply to: lovebeck

Not sure if its already been posted, but here is an interview with the MOM.

Looks like a caring parent, but six 6 kids WOW. She certainly has the will to get them back on track when they slip.

So shes a single mom of 6 kids.

Soon shes going need a right hand transplant, because the one shes got now is going to be all worn out with ass whoopin'...
edit on AM4Thu20151972 by andy1972 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join